Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Bo McCalebb (Euroleague's BEST PG) vs. Celtics Highlights 10-5-12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr4rJ6-1HbI

Kid is sick. Reminds me of a right-handed Nick Van Excel. Quick, crafty, and very good at keeping his dribble alive.

Default Re: Bo McCalebb (Euroleague's BEST PG) vs. Celtics Highlights 10-5-12

I don't think he's that sick. He's only like Telfair. On meth.

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
    I don't think he's that sick. He's only like Telfair. On meth.
    Of course you don't. He murked your squad.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Of course you don't. He murked your squad.
    Well, he was impressive, especially so athletic-wise, but I think it's due to he has a green light to do whatever he wants... He's just throwing himself out there. I'm usually taking savvy play instead of reckless, but it's ok.

wherever he goes, his team makes the semifinals/final fours no matter how bad they were before that

Well, he was impressive, especially so athletic-wise, but I think it's due to he has a green light to do whatever he wants... He's just throwing himself out there. I'm usually taking savvy play instead of reckless, but it's ok.
    So what you're really saying is that getting a green light makes you athletic and impressive...

What?

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster
    So what you're really saying is that getting a green light makes you athletic and impressive...

What?
    I'm saying if you get a bum like a Telfair and let him do whatever he wants, he may turn out to produce just as good as Bo McCalebb.

I'm saying if you get a bum like a Telfair and let him do whatever he wants, he may turn out to produce just as good as Bo McCalebb.
    It works the opposite way in the real world. Usually you have to be good and impressive in order to get a "green light". Usually a coach will consider you good and impressive if you out play your teammates in practice and/or if you perform better than them in games.

And McCalebb isn't just doing "whatever he wants", he's playing very good pickn'roll basketball in the Euroleague and not the and1 mix tour.

Always makes me curious as to how he would do in the NBA. But then I think of Anthony Parker. Who was a solid NBA player, don't get it twisted, but I think Bo should stay in Europe and carry on being the man for many years.

Banned

If the NBA is so good, shouldn't they be able to beat these "scrub teams" in their sleep? Either BOS sucks or the NBA isn't as good as it thinks it is...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by swi7ch
    If the NBA is so good, shouldn't they be able to beat these "scrub teams" in their sleep? Either BOS sucks or the NBA isn't as good as it thinks it is...
    boston sucks. they got schooled by a division II reject.

McCalebb has been killing it in Europe the last two seasons with some unreal shooting numbers. He's shooting over 55% from the field and his three ball is now respectable. Combine that with a decent ability to get to the line. His one drawback is that he's not much of a passer, which at 5'11" would limit how good he'd be in the NBA, but he certainly could play. There's a reason the Spurs were trying to sign this guy in the offseason.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by ukballer
    Always makes me curious as to how he would do in the NBA. But then I think of Anthony Parker. Who was a solid NBA player, don't get it twisted, but I think Bo should stay in Europe and carry on being the man for many years.
    He should stay in Europe. He'll probably sit in the bench like what happened to Jeremy Pargo. At least in minor league scene like Europe he is a star.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by steve
    McCalebb has been killing it in Europe the last two seasons with some unreal shooting numbers. He's shooting over 55% from the field and his three ball is now respectable. Combine that with a decent ability to get to the line. His one drawback is that he's not much of a passer, which at 5'11" would limit how good he'd be in the NBA, but he certainly could play. There's a reason the Spurs were trying to sign this guy in the offseason.
    If a guy like Barea (5'10 at best) can find a rotation spot i'm pretty sure McCalebb could as well.

Euroleague hate aside, dude is a beast.

Maeru Perinawa Achali TaLvsCuaL's Avatar

McCalebb is better than many nba starters.