Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Rumor: Kobe Bryant Affair With Laker Girl Vanessa Curry?

the perfect theme song for her

Decent playground baller

how do they keep themselves focused w/ those cheerleaders? the best basketball players surrounded by rediculously good lookin women? they deserve every penny of their contract, even rashard.

Saw a basketball once

i heard about this a while back.... kobe the rapi$t having affairs again.LoL. + he's a snitch. another reason why i dislike kobe. this guy is just unliked by fellow nba players.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vilmatic
    i heard about this a while back.... kobe the rapi$t having affairs again.LoL. + he's a snitch. another reason why i dislike kobe. this guy is just unliked by fellow nba players.
    kobe also has a thing with Vanessa's, I remember when Rick(Fox) called me one night might have been at least 5 yrs ago and he was having barbeque at his home and he said, "hey bro, u would not believe this, kobe is flirting with my wife(Vanessa Williams)", I told Rick everybody would flirt with Vanessa coz she so damn hot.

whatever

i dont believe it anyways

In It to Win It

Quote Originally Posted by ballinforkeeps
    how do they keep themselves focused w/ those cheerleaders? the best basketball players surrounded by rediculously good lookin women? they deserve every penny of their contract, even rashard.
    Good one......

If i am an NBA player i would definitely date Solange Knowles from Bring it on Part Three ( younger sister of Beyonce).

Bol'd over

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    If i am an NBA player i would definitely date Solange Knowles from Bring it on Part Three ( younger sister of Beyonce).

Meh! She looks like Beyonce after getting smashed in the face with a brick.

Bol'd over

Quote Originally Posted by SonofJudas
    kobe also has a thing with Vanessa's, I remember when Rick(Fox) called me one night might have been at least 5 yrs ago and he was having barbeque at his home and he said, "hey bro, u would not believe this, kobe is flirting with my wife(Vanessa Williams)", I told Rick everybody would flirt with Vanessa coz she so damn hot.
    If you are going to try to impress people by trying to convince them that you hang with ex-NBA players, pick somebody that people actually liked, not Rick ****ing Fox! What do you guys do, exchange teeth-whitening tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!
    If you are going to try to impress people by trying to convince them that you hang with ex-NBA players, pick somebody that people actually liked, not Rick ****ing Fox! What do you guys do, exchange teeth-whitening tips?
    Watch it. People don't like Rick Fox? Who in God's name doesn't like Rick Fox?
    Riick Fox is one of the most awesome and charismatic NBA players ever. Not just that, he was also a great player. One of my all time faves.
    What's not to like about Fox?

Hanging out with Fox would certainly be impressive because he is much more than just a former basketball player.

Quote Originally Posted by L.A.P.
    A WOMEN's P.O.V. Well, this thread was a waist of 10 valuable minutes. Kobe24, unfortunatley, Kobehaters would do the same thing to your site as they did with this thread. Kobe was labeled a "goody-2-shoes" so haters for years looked for a reason to hate him. And once he made a mistake, everybody jumped on it and has to bring it up on every single thread.

If a Kobehater read that he stabbed a man and they never saw it on the news(tv), they would still believe it because they are stupid and have too much time on their hands. If this story was true, they would've mentioned it during tonight's game. Let's make one thing clear, Vanessa is pretty....NOW! http://ebonycouples007.freeservers.c...nessaLaine.htm That is what she looked like before. Kobe waisted $4 million dollars. He spent enough money on plastic surgury for her. An that's just one picture. I was close to putting up the picture of the fake blue contacts and drawn on eyebrows.

And another thing, Vanessa Curry is white? She may have light skin and pretty hair, that doesn't mean she "has" to be white. You guys do this to Jason Kidd all the time. She looks mixed to me. You guys probably trhink Deron Williams is white too. I'm sick of people saying Kobe likes "white women". That girl was the only one. Try looking up Raja Bell, Barbosa, Richard Jefferson, Glen Rice, Scottie Pippen, etc... They ALL have white wives/girlfriends. Kobe's wife is Mexican and it's offensive to Mexicans when you call her "white" when she is not. The world is not just "white and black".

Now, tell me something. Usher cheated on Chilli right? But did people gang up on him like they do Kobe? No. He writes a couple of sad love songs, his "confessions" and basically gets paid to have an affair. And what about Brad Pitt? He met Angelina Jolie, kicks Jennifer Aniston to the curve and they become the "it" hollywood couple. Why is it O.K. for these men? And didn't M.J. have an affair? Kobe bought her a $4 million dollar ring, tattood her name on his arm. Would a ****** do all that? When your wife/girlfriend is mad at you, don't you buy her presents? Obviously Kobe has more money, he's not gonna dig for a ring out of the Crackerjack box.

She DID have sex with 3 men that night. One before Kobe, one after. Now, if she was raped and in SO MUCH PAIN, why would she have sex with another man AND go hang out with friends before going to the police. "Oh, I've just been raped! Let me sleep with someone else to ease my sorrows, then I'll go to a party with my friends and have some drinks BEFORE going to the police. There's no rush." And how big and tall was that girl? I never saw her face, but their was video of her walking into the courtroom. She was big enough to dunk on Kobe. I find it hard to believe she couldn't fight him off. That girl was WNBA-bound.

And it's funny, she was bad enough to bring on the rape charges, but too scared to show her face. She got one death threat, while Kobe was boo'd at every arena all year and was dissed in every award show and in 2 rap songs. Funny, she got married and had a baby not long after the civil suit. This girl rebounds quickly. I hopes she knows she got played the same way she tried to play Kobe.

Last thing, picture yourself testifying at the trial. Mark Hurlburt comes up to you and as what evidence you have that Mr.Bryant should be convicted of this charge, and you give the following response...

"I can't stand him, he beat my favorite team, he's constantly making money and proving that he is the best player on the league"

NEWSFLASH: This IS NOT PROOF!!!! This would not convict him! Your personal opinion of Kobe has nothing to do with his personal life. If Tim Duncan or Tayshaun Prince were charged with rape, would you believe it? All you have to do is think and realize that jealousy won't do a thing for you. You hated Kobe all year, and he still won the MVP. I am so done with this 5-year convo. It's over.

Repped.

Bol'd over

Quote Originally Posted by Emile
    Riick Fox is one of the most awesome and charismatic NBA players ever. Not just that, he was also a great player. One of my all time faves.

Hanging out with Fox would certainly be impressive because he is much more than just a former basketball player.
    Are you kidding? The guy is a complete tool. Here is what he had to say about himself:

And what the hell is he doing in this pic???

Last line in that text.

continues to accomplish greatness
    And as for what he's doing there, he's acting. I really can't get Rick Fox of all players being hated. A great player, incredibly smart, team first, a leader, great defender, has 3 rings and on top of that, a good actor.
    Rick was always awesome. Still is. What's to hate?

Bol'd over

Last line in that text.

And as for what he's doing there, he's acting. I really can't get Rick Fox of all players being hated. A great player, incredibly smart, team first, a leader, great defender, has 3 rings and on top of that, a good actor.
    Rick was always awesome. Still is. What's to hate?
    I can't put my finger on it, but I can't stand the guy and most people I know have a similar opinion. It's not a Laker thing, BTW, I'm a Tar Heel fan and I didn't even like him then for some reason.

Banned

I dont hangout with Rick a lot but I'm in his fave 5 because I referred him to a movie producer that I know, we also share same hobby.