Default Jack Ruby worked for Nixon

This FBI-document of 1947 recommends that "one Jack Rubenstein of Chicago" should not be called to testify for the Committee on Unamerican Activities, for he is working for Congressman Richard M. Nixon. According to the Warren Commission, Ruby had no connections with Oswald, Organized Crime or the Government. No wonder the header reads "This is sensitive".

was doing a little reading on Jack Ruby... I'll add some more to this thread later... Thought this was kinda messed up.

video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDDxYOqyqlc
    Jack Ruby - Part 2

"Everything pertaining to what's happening has never come to the surface. The world will never know the true facts, of what occurred, my motives. The people had , that had so much to gain and had such an ulterior motive for putting me in the position I'm in, will never let the true facts come above board to the world."

Also at the end of the video...

"When I mentioned about Adlai Stevenson, if he was vice president there would never have been an assassination of our beloved President Kennedy " Asked if he would explain it again Ruby continued "Well the answer is the man in office now" - that man was Lyndon Johnson.
    Last edited by Riddler; 10-16-2012 at 11:11 AM.

Default Re: Jack Ruby worked for Nixon

I thought Ruby had known connections to the mob.

Anyways Dooms, what do you make of reports that Kenneth Lay faked his own death?

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    He did..

Anyways Dooms, what do you make of reports that Kenneth Lay faked his own death?
    Don't really care about this guy, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I'll try to read up on the details... and form a opinion.

Back to Ruby...

It reads: "you must believe me that I know what is taking place, so please with all my heart, you must believe me, because I am counting on you to save this country a lot of blood-shed. As soon as you get out you must read Texan looks at Lyndon (A Texan Looks at Lyndon by J. Evetts Haley) , and it may open your eyes to a lot of things. This man is a Nazi in the worst order."
    Further on in this letter Ruby writes: ... isn't it strange that Oswald who hasn't worked a lick most of his life, should be fortunate enough to get a job at the Book Building two weeks before the president himself didn't know as to when he was to visit Dallas, now where would a jerk like Oswald get the information that the president was coming to Dallas? Only one person could have had that information, and that man was Johnson who knew weeks in advance as to what was going to happen, because he is the one who was going to arrange the trip for the president, this had been planned long before the president himself knew about, so you can figure that one out. The only one who gained by the shooting of the president was Johnson, and he was in a car in the rear and safe when the shooting took place. What would the Russians, Castro or anyone else have to gain by eliminating the president? If Johnson was so heartbroken over Kennedy, why didn't he do something for Robert Kennedy? All he did was snub him.

Also this short video is interesting:

RFK to Johnson: "Why did you kill you have my brother killed?"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzWNDPx4Pm0

The "LBJ Killed Kennedy" theory is interesting, even though, like 99% of conspiracy theories, it's probably a bunch of crap. He certainly had the most to gain out of his death, so it would seem to make the most sense.

Future D1 Dad

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    The "LBJ Killed Kennedy" theory is interesting, even though, like 99% of conspiracy theories, it's probably a bunch of crap. He certainly had the most to gain out of his death, so it would seem to make the most sense.
    don't forget ole H.W. Bush had his hands in it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jbot
    don't forget ole H.W. Bush had his hands in it.
    Yeah, H.W. was the big conspiracy I remember hearing about. The whole "it was his initiation into the Skulls" thing.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

   

This FBI-document of 1947 recommends that "one Jack Rubenstein of Chicago" should not be called to testify for the Committee on Unamerican Activities, for he is working for Congressman Richard M. Nixon. According to the Warren Commission, Ruby had no connections with Oswald, Organized Crime or the Government. No wonder the header reads "This is sensitive".
    how could they have missed something like that if they were really trying? is that part of some recently unsealed documents or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Yeah, H.W. was the big conspiracy I remember hearing about. The whole "it was his initiation into the Skulls" thing.
    you mean like: "okay kid, you don't get in to our senior class society until you help kill a president of the united states."

"okay, mister chairman! let me look up who that would be... golly, it says here, kennedy!"

It's pretty much common knowledge that LBJ was involved in hit on JFK.....not new.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Dude, I know a couple of people in Skull and Bones. It's goofy prep-school shit.

   

(btw, please vote robot nixon in the upcoming election)

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    (btw, please vote robot nixon in the upcoming election)

Better than Trump that's for sure.

Nixon is so underrated.

Prolly the GOAT president when it came to foreign policy

Quote Originally Posted by BlakFrankWhite
    Nixon is so underrated.

Prolly the GOAT president when it came to foreign policy
    Provided you're not Cambodian.

Banned

Both Ruby and Oswald had ties to Carlos Marcelo, the boss of New Orleans. Marcelo would later admit to a cell mate that he and the bosses of Chicago and Florida orchestrated the hit.

Naturally they had to make sure Oswald wouldn't talk once he was in police custody. That's where Ruby came in.