View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 06:58 PM   #64
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Default Re: Lucky High School kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
That's what I feel love is all about my friend. If you're not all into it, it's not worth it.

Try to work it out. I don't want to be another satistic. And people can change even though majority of the time that doesn't happen, but she's my wife and we have a child together. So I'm at least willing to give a second chance.

Like I said. Try to work it out. If it cannot be worked out, I cannot control what another human being does with their life. So in saying I would have to move on with my life and try to put my daughter in the best situation possible between us.

I'm not offended at all. And I pretty much agree with you. But it's not like it's not possible two people can't end up old together. I have people that are in my family that have been together 30, 40, almost 50 years and they still love each other.

If you're looking for love or wanting it, but yet you're playing it safe and you're not willing to risk anything or everything, then you don't deserve the love you want. You have to risk it all. This is how I feel about the subject. And I've explained to my wife that there will ALWAYS be people out there that can make you laugh more, make you more happy, etc...but the point of being in love isn't looking for the best of that...it's about being satisfied with what you have...nothing more, nothing less. Just the perfect combination. I've done this for the past 2 1/2 years and it's turned out freakin' great for me. I've never been happier in my life ever.

Thank you for your opinion.

cool, after reading my post I was starting to see that I came off like an a-hole...I wasn't trying to at all...

my parents are still together, and many of my freind's parents...however I really do feel as though you can't compare those days to now...

I do have a complete understanding on just how amazingly difficult it is to keep a relationship going...and I can completely relate to Chris Rock when he says "you haven't been in love unless you have planned out a murder"...

I will say that having children is beyond me and I am sure that increases your odds a ton...

It is just that, (I am not sure how to say this without coming off like a dick), I don't think I have ever met a male that seems in love to the point that he just feels disgusted at the idea of having sex with another women...like you seem to be...you even regret having sex with women before your wife...I HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE!!!

It just kind of seems like it has the potential to be something really bad...that's all...

I promise you that I wish you and your family the best...

I would never wish harm on anyone like you EVER, it is just the vibe that you give off has me a little bit worried for you, that's all...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote