Thread: AI is a loser

I'm simple-minded

Quote Originally Posted by nugsfreak
    could your team win with second string player playing big minutes? lets see
    the sixers beat ur team with a "superstar"

HAHHA

I rule the local playground joewait's Avatar

and another ignorant person that has no clue what he is talking about. lets see your team play with out their main scorer and numerous injuries and see how many games you can win.

the 76er game we had the following players out
    Melo
    Camby
    Nene
    Jr smith
    Kenyon martin ( out for the season)

can your team win a game with those core type players out?
    yes. dallas won 8 or 9 straight i believe with both stackhouse and josh howard out. I'm fairly confident that dirk or duncan on the nuggets squad as is, would win at least 50 games

I'm simple-minded

you are filled with blindness my friend....

i was filled with blindness when sixers got cwebb....now i'm glad we traded AI...now i can see the light...it was him all along.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by joewait
    yes. dallas won 8 or 9 straight i believe with both stackhouse and josh howard out. I'm fairly confident that dirk or duncan on the nuggets squad as is, would win at least 50 games
    no matter who you put dirk with, when he gets on the big stage he will just choke or start blaming his teammates for not guarding the other teams power forward better.

AI has achieved more than Dirk in his career....

the funniest part is im defending AI and i have always disliked his game but i respect it

Quote Originally Posted by IamtheWalrus
    where is your backbone of ur argument?

because he was playing with scrubs?

and he can't even beat other teams with scrubs?

good argument.
    you need good players in this league to win games, and when your missing your starting center and a cog in the mittle it makes it hard to win games. and add to that the amount of minutes rookie Diawra and second year man Kleiza are playing also makes it hard to win games. it is not on AI at all. I am an assitant coach for a highschool baskitball team and one thing the coaches preach is their is not I in team. A team wins and loses together.

you are filled with blindness my friend....

i was filled with blindness when sixers got cwebb....now i'm glad we traded AI...now i can see the light...it was him all along.
    i Laugh at your ignorance my friend

I'm simple-minded

i just wanna wait how long before you change ur mind.

its going to be hilarious.

I'm simple-minded

you need good players in this league to win games, and when your missing your starting center and a cog in the mittle it makes it hard to win games. and add to that the amount of minutes rookie Diawra and second year man Kleiza are playing also makes it hard to win games. it is not on AI at all. I am an assitant coach for a highschool baskitball team and one thing the coaches preach is their is not I in team. A team wins and loses together.
    you want "not I in team"

so your team trades for AI....

I rule the local playground joewait's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    no matter who you put dirk with, when he gets on the big stage he will just choke or start blaming his teammates for not guarding the other teams power forward better.

AI has achieved more than Dirk in his career....

the funniest part is im defending AI and i have always disliked his game but i respect it
    lol man. Dirk guarded Duncan pretty well last week. Dirk didn't even have that bad a series vs Miami (his game 4 stats screwed his overall stats), the Heat were allowed to hack him and yet he's a choker. Blame his teammates? Dallas has the best team chemistry in the NBA by far. Jerry stackhouse, a career cancer, has said he wants to retire a Mav. No one seems to dislike playing with Dirk, the same obviously cannot be said for most other star players

[QUOTE=IamtheWalrus]you want "not I in team"

so your team trades for AI....[/QUOT]

you know what I mean moron

Good college starter EricForman's Avatar

can't you clowns wait until melo and JR come back and wait at least 15-25 games before making this thread?

But honestly though, I don't see how AI+Melo suddenly title contenders either (Nor do I think they will even get past the second round). And it is possible they wouldn't co exist. So this thread may be legit... but not now, wait and see, clowns. Maybe by March this will make sense.

I'm simple-minded

predictions are more fun

we get to see who's wrong and who's a ******ger

predictions are more fun

we get to see who's wrong and who's a ******ger
    I agree with you for once!

I have to admit this has been fun though

Here you go iverson haters

76ers won because they had more quailty players than the nuggets...who cares about iverson being a superstar when he has noone on his team right now that can provide any consitant offense besides boykins(whose shot selction is poor)

the nuggets also started najera at pf...of course the 76ers are gonna dominate the nuggets frontcourt even with camby out there

when the nuggets get melo back their starting line up is one of the best in the league with a good 6th man

Pg iverson
    sg smith
    sf melo
    pf nene
    c camby
    6th man boykins
    7th man evans

but right now they will struggle with no offense besides iverson and occasionly boykins...only nuggets big time homers would have told you they wouldnt

so shut up about nuggets falling 7 games under .500....not gonna happen

be happy that you played the nuggets now and not later cause you guys would get raped