Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Homeland

Default Re: Homeland

Quote Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
    Character happens to be ethnically Jewish; could have ties to Israel.

I bet Saul did 9-11!!!
    Fixed. I've got nothing against Jewish people whats so ever? Are you normally this sensitive?

It could make sense to the story. And did I ever say he was a terrorist? Or that Israel was going to attack the US?

No actually what I was thinking was that Israel would launch an attack against another middle eastern country using information they recieved from Saul without telling the US first that they would attack.

So calm down there buddy. Didn't say it was going to happen in real life. Or that he MUST be connected. Next time think before you make ridiculous claims and look ignorant.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Bano114

No actually what I was thinking was that Israel would launch an attack against another middle eastern country using information they recieved from Saul without telling the US first that they would attack.
    Ummm, that seems like a stretch too.

Carrie doesnt have anything that stands out physically. But I want to bone her badly.

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    how's the second season so far compared to the first?

wondering if i should bother continuing with the series..
    This season is better than the first imo. You dont like Homeland?

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Fixed. I've got nothing against Jewish people whats so ever? Are you normally this sensitive?

It could make sense to the story. And did I ever say he was a terrorist? Or that Israel was going to attack the US?

So calm down there buddy. Didn't say it was going to happen in real life. Or that he MUST be connected. Next time think before you make ridiculous claims and look ignorant.
    I was being sarcastic, not sure how that makes me look ignorant.

So at best it's just weirdly lazy thinking on your part? Or have you thought about ever character's ethnicity and how that affects their predilection for treason?

National High School Star

Tonight's episode.

3-time NBA All-Star

Very good episode.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    So at best it's just weirdly lazy thinking on your part? Or have you thought about ever character's ethnicity and how that affects their predilection for treason?
    The guy did fail a lie director test as far as we know? If that had never happened I would have never though anything about him which I stated in a previous post..

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Dude this episode was soo good.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Brody's performance was top notch. The scene with him freaking out with Nazir on the phone was incredible. The cliff hanger with Saul being dragged back was pretty tense.

Sure there are some logistical issues with the show. I'm not sure you can set off a heart attack via the internet, but what do I know. The show just makes enough sense within the world it's created for itself. I was a little confused last week about the possibility of Quinn killing Brody, but once it was revealed this week, it all made perfect sense within the little narrative they've created.

3-time NBA All-Star

The guy did fail a lie director test as far as we know? If that had never happened I would have never though anything about him which I stated in a previous post..
    I honestly think that whole sequence in season 1 where Saul failed when he was stressed out then passed it when he was more relaxed was just done to help the viewer understand later on why Brody was still able to pass the lie detector. I think it was used to illustrate to the viewer that stress levels can alter the test, not necessarily the fact that they are lying or not.

I really don't see anything shady about Saul. In that opening scene, even that Dara Doll dude who has known Saul for years said something along the lines of how Saul never wanted to get his hands dirty.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    Brody's performance was top notch. The scene with him freaking out with Nazir on the phone was incredible. The cliff hanger with Saul being dragged back was pretty tense.

Sure there are some logistical issues with the show. I'm not sure you can set off a heart attack via the internet, but what do I know. The show just makes enough sense within the world it's created for itself. I was a little confused last week about the possibility of Quinn killing Brody, but once it was revealed this week, it all made perfect sense within the little narrative they've created.
    So far, I think season 1 was better and that the show was at its best when Brody was still on Nazir's side and wasn't working for the CIA. Since then, its gotten a bit too unrealistic with things like a CIA agent falling in love with a former terrorist and the biggest terrorist in the world somehow getting to the US. The show is still great and enjoyable though.

National High School Star

Carrie was by far the best actor last season. Brody surpassed her this season.

They need to find a way to kill off Brodys' son, every scene with him is pretty cringe worthy.

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    why didn't carrie tell them to protect the v.p. when she called saul?
    I wondered the same thing. Really, the show is chock full of those "why didn't" or "what if" moments. Like Thorpe said the entire being able to stop a pacemaker online is a little bit of a reach to me but what the hell, I guess I could be wrong. But all in all this was a really good episode and the show is continuing to be entertaining. I don't see how a season three with this core of characters is possible, and removing either Damian Lewis or Claire Danes from the show would be a death knell IMO, so it's going to be interesting to see how they set up season three in the last few episodes here.