Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Sorry, Sonic Fans. (A Sad Sad Day)

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiHeatFan79
    ill always remeber the finals that the bulls and sonics played in. sure they lost but they played a hell of a sries againt the jordan led bulls. i know you guys will have an expansion team someday or heck maybe even another team that relocates. i cant see toronto keeping the raptors forever and maybe even the clippers i cant see them staying in los angeles with the lakers forever being in the limelight.
    Hey, phuck you! if you had sai that in my presence I would have knocked your teeth out, *****!!! The Raptors have among the best attendance in the NBA in a fast growing city of over 5 million, they sell out pretty much every game, they aren't going anywhere ever, so go **** yourselves Sonics fans, you can't have the Raptors!

Maybe you get the Grizzlies or the Kings eventually, who knows? BUT NOT THE RAPTORS!!!!!!

Learning to shoot layups

Take it easy A.M.G.

Since those OCK pigs took our team, I know what it feels like to lose a team so I wouldn't wish on Toronto to lose the Raptors.

If Seattle ever gets a team again, it will be a new expansion team (blank slate).

Quote Originally Posted by $14.98
    Take it easy A.M.G.

Since those OCK pigs took our team, I know what it feels like to lose a team so I wouldn't wish on Toronto to lose the Raptors.

If Seattle ever gets a team again, it will be a new expansion team (blank slate).
    I wasn't actually angry at Sonics fans, just that retard Miami fan. The Raptors are in Toronto to stay, so look elsewhere for a team to steal back.

Seriously, I am deeply sorry that the Sonics got moved. I mean, this is a storied franchise we're talking about, not the Vancouver Grizzlies or the Charlotte Bobcats. They won a Championship, they've been around for 40 years at least! How does the league allow them to get stolen by some Oklahomo chump?? I can't even imagine what Sonics fans are going through, but I suggest you cheer for the fairly nearby Portland Trailblazers, who should be legit contenders in a few years if Greg Oden's potential comes to fruition. Once Seattle gets another NBA franchises and renames it the Sonics, all will be right again.

NEVER forget da SONICS RainierBeachPoet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by A.M.G.
    Hey, phuck you! if you had sai that in my presence I would have knocked your teeth out, *****!!! The Raptors have among the best attendance in the NBA in a fast growing city of over 5 million, they sell out pretty much every game, they aren't going anywhere ever, so go **** yourselves Sonics fans, you can't have the Raptors!

Maybe you get the Grizzlies or the Kings eventually, who knows? BUT NOT THE RAPTORS!!!!!!
    i guess you didnt see my thread stating the case against raiding existing teams

this is a league problem in pitting owners who can easily hold a gun to the head of a community and threaten to move if they do not receive what they desire

dont you think that the avid fans in sacramento and memphis would feel similiarly to you about their teams getting raided?

i think the seattle, and the other cities too, ought to hold out for expansion-- if that can happen

Quote Originally Posted by $14.98
    Take it easy A.M.G.

not necessarily

an existing team could move here...

Quote Originally Posted by A.M.G.
    I wasn't actually angry at Sonics fans, just that retard Miami fan. [COLOR=White]The Raptors are in Toronto to stay[/COLOR], so look elsewhere for a team to steal back.

Seriously, I am deeply sorry that the Sonics got moved. I mean, this is a storied franchise we're talking about, not the Vancouver Grizzlies or the Charlotte Bobcats. They won a Championship, they've been around for 40 years at least! How does the league allow them to get stolen by some Oklahomo chump?? I can't even imagine what Sonics fans are going through, but I suggest you cheer for the fairly nearby Portland Trailblazers, who should be legit contenders in a few years if Greg Oden's potential comes to fruition. Once Seattle gets another NBA franchises and renames it the Sonics, all will be right again.
    this is exactly what we thought about the sonics in seattle before shultz sold the team in 2006

now, i am leaning toward the blazers myself

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
    not necessarily

an existing team could move here...
    What I meant to say is I would prefer an expansion team as opposed to raiding another city's team.

Local High School Star MasterDurant24's Avatar

I'm glad the Sonics moved cause now they're closer to me. ( I live in Houston)

Quote Originally Posted by MasterDurant24
    I'm glad the Sonics moved cause now they're closer to me. ( I live in Houston)
    i hate to break it to ya: the sonics no longer exist

Decent playground baller Sonics4Life's Avatar

Seattle SuperSonics fans pay tribute to their lost team:

PART 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOWrpbUWi_s

Learning to shoot layups CatchAndShoot's Avatar

Is dis place still alive

My Brothers we must band together.

Saw a basketball once

I have a lot of old sonics articles and pictures, especially of GP that I have collected over the years. Any BIG Sonics fans out there interested give me a shout and ill send you some pics of all I got.

tshawntrent@yahoo.com

MAhhhhh brothers.