Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast
    "The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

I wish we would cut Joe McKnight and sign Chauncey Washington off the practice squad.Dude runs hard.McKnight is decent on special teams and a bone head on Offense

Giants 1-0.

That was one of the sloppiest games I've ever seen. It was turn over after turn over. Hakeem Nicks really impressed me with his TD catches but he could've done so much more if he would stop tipping balls up in the air half the time. Eli's first interception was because of a tipped ball. At the end of the day a wins a win. The defense looked pretty good out there to. I really like Terrell Thomas. I expect big things from him this year.

Krust Kingz

Quote Originally Posted by Bano114
    Giants 1-0.

That was one of the sloppiest games I've ever seen. It was turn over after turn over. Hakeem Nicks really impressed me with his TD catches but he could've done so much more if he would stop tipping balls up in the air half the time. Eli's first interception was because of a tipped ball. At the end of the day a wins a win. The defense looked pretty good out there to. I really like Terrell Thomas. I expect big things from him this year.
    [COLOR="Green"]You will take the victory but had the Panthers been a competent team the Giants would have lost. Play like that next week and the Colts will blow out the Giants by 28[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    [COLOR="Green"]You will take the victory but had the Panthers been a competent team the Giants would have lost. Play like that next week and the Colts will blow out the Giants by 28[/COLOR]
    You're right. The WR's really need to hang on to the ball and we can't play as sloppy. We need to keep the TO's down alot to stand a chance against them.

Rameek is dead on.Carolina will undoubtedly be one of the worst teams in the league this year.I never begrudge a win but the Giants will unfortunately see all those picks and think their secondary is good but they really arent.Matt Moore was carving them up for part of the game but he's just such a bone head,he was lobbing the ball in triple coverage in the red zone like it was Chris Paul to Tyson Chandler out there lmao

p.s. pass rush looked gr8 tho.looks back to the giants of old

Quote Originally Posted by franchize
    Rameek is dead on.Carolina will undoubtedly be one of the worst teams in the league this year.I never begrudge a win but the Giants will unfortunately see all those picks and think their secondary is good but they really arent.Matt Moore was carving them up for part of the game but he's just such a bone head,he was lobbing the ball in triple coverage in the red zone like it was Chris Paul to Tyson Chandler out there lmao

p.s. pass rush looked gr8 tho.looks back to the giants of old
    I think you are really under rating our Secondary. We do have Kenny Phillips and Terrell Thomas out there. Did you see that clutch tackle by Kenny Phillips that prevented Deangelo Williams from a certain 80+ yard touch down run? Darrelle Revis isn't the only legit player playing in the secondary in New York. We've got guys too. Sleep on Terrelle Thomas this year, hes going to have a very good season.

No but I did see that lucky ass shoe string tackle lmao they were going crazy over.I'm sorry but I'm just not impressed with your secondary.I mean Rolle was a huge upgrade but I've seen guys get toasted year after year.Besides, Matt Moore made yall look good and Steve Smith (my favorite receiver in the league) was absolutely destoying yall.If Matt Moore wasnt such a moron,Smith was literally open almost every play.

Quote Originally Posted by franchize
    No but I did see that lucky ass shoe string tackle lmao they were going crazy over.I'm sorry but I'm just not impressed with your secondary.I mean Rolle was a huge upgrade but I've seen guys get toasted year after year.Besides, Matt Moore made yall look good and Steve Smith (my favorite receiver in the league) was absolutely destoying yall.If Matt Moore wasnt such a moron,Smith was literally open almost every play.
    Fitz >>>> Steve Smith

Sorry, just had to get it out in the open.

I think our secondary is at least decent, not bad at all. Of course the Giants' pass rush is their biggest asset on defense. You can't compare our secondary to the Jets secondary, no comparison there.

We won the game, that's what matters. There were some sloppy plays and I didn't like what I saw sometimes and hopefully they'll play better next week.

Damn the Jets look good so far. Shoulda had a TD instead of a FG though. Sanchez made a bad choice on third down in the red zone...he still has plenty of time to prove me wrong though.

Krust Kingz

[COLOR="Green"]Honestly the pass rush is best and only good thing about the D-Fense of the Giants. The secondary isnt that good.

I like the QB and WR tandem of the Giants they are really good. The run game looked terrible early but got going later.

Sanchez needs to convert 3downs![/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    [COLOR="Green"]Honestly the pass rush is best and only good thing about the D-Fense of the Giants. The secondary isnt that good.

I like the QB and WR tandem of the Giants they are really good. The run game looked terrible early but got going later.

Sanchez needs to convert 3downs![/COLOR]

I love how your saying how bad our secondary is...hows this Kyle Wilson kid working out for you?

Sorry for laughing but your secondary really hurt you this game. Especially with penalties.

Krust Kingz

Quote Originally Posted by Bano114

I love how your saying how bad our secondary is...hows this Kyle Wilson kid working out for you?
    [COLOR="Green"]Mind you your secondary has benefited from a far superior front 4. Its not like your team played a quality team geez the Panthers have Steve Smith and nothing else....

Kyle Wilson is a rookie I have no problem with him BUT Cromartie has been horrendous.[/COLOR]

I had too much fun watching this game. I hate to say I told you so but the two worst parts of the Jets game tonight were Sanchez and the Secondary. I never said the secondary would be bad but all I've heard you guys bring up was The Jets and Giants secondary. And I was right about Sanchez....he was the reason they lost. Did he even complete a pass on 3rd down tonight? They only 6 first downs this whole game...fewest in Jets history.

Alright I think I'm getting ahead of my self because its only the first game and the Giants are likely going to lose next week. I expect to hear it from you guys then.
    Last edited by Bano114; 09-13-2010 at 10:33 PM.

I seriously have grown to hate Giants fans.ur lil penises get hard n start talkin crap after every little win.Kyle Wilson did fine.we gave up 10 points all game.Yall beat the Panthers with a bum QB,no Peppers and terrible play calling.We played a superbowl contender and lost by one point only cuz we have a horrible O coordinator.That was not Sanchez' fault we lost that game. Brian Schottenheimer wont let him play ball.We musta thrown 90 passes to the flats.Bottom line is if your coordinator makes u throw to an elderly FB.He made Sanchez check down before he could even look down field.It wasnt like he was throwin picks and incompletions.We wasnt goin down field.Thats foor coaching and scheming.We'll see how your giants do when yall play a good team.We gave up one TD and it was because they had excellent field position and some of those pass interference calls were ticky tack.BTW last time i checked Eli threw it to the other team yesterday.