Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Marc Stein Witnessed LeBron Disrespecting David Blatt And Calls Out LeBron

This is awful. Highly disrespectful.

This is what he wanted, though. Puppet of a coach. All the power.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Marc Stein Witnessed LeBron Disrespecting David Blatt And Calls Out LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    This is awful. Highly disrespectful.

This is what he wanted, though. All the power.
    Blatt says it is complete bullsh!t, essentially. Watch live.

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/live

Also, is this really all that new even if it is true?

Newsflash: LeBron is difficult to coach.

NBA Legend

Default Re: Marc Stein Witnessed LeBron Disrespecting David Blatt

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    So, we have... Winhorst, SAS and Stein.

Is that the trifecta of know-nothing sensationalist attention whores? If I hear something from David Aldridge or one of the really clued in Cavs beat reporters, I'll take it seriously.

Smith is a flat-out joke. As much as I despise Windhorst, he's 100x more reliable than that retard.

Dude, do you really need ANY third parties to validate this notion? Everyone watching the games has seen it.

Griffin: "Relative to the stories, I really don't care. Sensationalism sells and that's what you're seeing. They are being sensational just for the sake of it. This narrative never really has to go away regardless of how many games we win or how well we do, because it is all conjecture. So, I don't care. David has done a heck of a job tuning out the noise. That's all we care about."

Clearly going to be fired.

@ Bruce Drennan

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Heatles201
    I don't think there are a lot if any high school kids ( 17-18) Who would pick college over being the number one overall pick in the NBA.
    Yeah they picked him to play basketball not to play GM. Or have you seen any 45 year old Harvard business graduates trying to insert themselves into a NBA S5, cause they did an excellent job as a GM.
    Last edited by R.I.P.; 06-18-2015 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    @ Bruce Drennan
    Sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Dude, do you really need ANY third parties to validate this notion? Everyone watching the games has seen it.
    Reporters aren't assigned to cover the state of the bench during games. They're supposed to be watching the games. Windhorst and his cohorts see what they want to see in terms of interpersonal communication between coaches/players on the sidelines.

These guys are under a microscope because LeBron James sells and LeBron controversies especially sell.

All I care about is the product on the floor and the Cavs' improvement was huge as the season went on, especially as a unit defensively. In the last 36 games that LeBron, Kyrie and Love played together, they were 33-3. Meanwhile, the defensive gameplanning throughout the playoffs was top notch.

Whether Blatt and LeBron are buddies? I don't care and I'm not sure why others are so invested. Well, I know why SAS, Windy and Stein are... all three happen to work for ESPN.

But why would I care?

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    stein is not a joke. stein is worth his ****ing salt
    I have read many articles written by Stein that contained completely made up things and outright lies in them.

Local High School Star franchise#3's Avatar

LeBron comes off as anti-semitic tbh

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Sources.
    https://twitter.com/WillBurge/status/611628712933654528

So, we have... Winhorst, SAS and Stein.

Is that the trifecta of know-nothing sensationalist attention whores? If I hear something from David Aldridge or one of the really clued in Cavs beat reporters, I'll take it seriously.

Smith is a flat-out joke. As much as I despise Windhorst, he's 100x more reliable than that retard.
    Is this the same David Aldridge that asked Kostas Papanikolaou how hard it was to adjust to the NBA from playing in the Euroleague, "where the game is so much slower because they have a 35 second shot clock"?

THAT David Aldridge?

Last edited by Euroleague; 06-18-2015 at 04:39 PM.

Needs own thread.

NBA Legend

Reporters aren't assigned to cover the state of the bench during games. They're supposed to be watching the games. Windhorst and his cohorts see what they want to see in terms of interpersonal communication between coaches/players on the sidelines.

These guys are under a microscope because LeBron James sells and LeBron controversies especially sell.

All I care about is the product on the floor and the Cavs' improvement was huge as the season went on, especially as a unit defensively. In the last 36 games that LeBron, Kyrie and Love played together, they were 33-3. Meanwhile, the defensive gameplanning throughout the playoffs was top notch.

Whether Blatt and LeBron are buddies? I don't care and I'm not sure why others are so invested. Well, I know why SAS, Windy and Stein are... all three happen to work for ESPN.

But why would I care?

Im not saying you should, but you seemed to be discrediting the accuracy of their reports on this topic.

What they are stating as far as a clear demonstration of disrespect by Lebron is pretty clearly accurate. One doesnt even need their reports to see it. It's been obvious during the game broadcasts and media sessions.

NBA rookie of the year

Blatt says it is complete bullsh!t, essentially. Watch live.

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/live

Also, is this really all that new even if it is true?

Newsflash: LeBron is difficult to coach.
    Lol of course Blatt is going to toe the company line. He doesn't want LeBron to fire him.

Don't be naive. Marc Stein is a credible reporter.