Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Default Re: New Jersey Nets 2011-12 Post game thread

Nice bounce back against the Knicks. After a very frustrating game against the Bucks, D-Will torched the Knicks with 8 threes. I love it.

D-Will got his revenge against Linsanity tonight.

   

hopefully melo continues to screw up the chemistry that lin had helped create.

i want the nets to be the story of NYC going forward and the knicks to continue their ineptitude...

Great win! D will did work. @ gigantes- Melo just came back. He was rusty. The nets won coz Deron caught fire and played good D against everyone.

   

there's a job in knicks PR waiting for you, NF93.

Finally a win over the Knicks we always trashed in Kidd's era, hopefully this will continue. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    there's a job in knicks PR waiting for you, NF93.
    I'd rather be the kings ballboy than a Knicks PR Nets all day!

@kiddlovesnets - In April it may be easier to beat them with a healthy Brook or even Dwight. I CANT WAIT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
    @kiddlovesnets - In April it may be easier to beat them with a healthy Brook or even Dwight. I CANT WAIT!!
    Yeah thats quite possible, especially considering how Melo is going to destroy Lin on every aspect of the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Yeah thats quite possible, especially considering how Melo is going to destroy Lin on every aspect of the floor.
    Forget Melo destroying Lin, Deron will .

Today we are gonna have pyrotechnic's for tonight's game. Gonna be huge with Howard in NJ. Wish I got to go to this game. Would of been the perfect opportunity to see Howard live with my Orlando Howard Jersey (Nothing against the Net's I just am a huge Howard fan.)

I heard that Dwight will walk off as FA this offseason, and if so the Nets stand a great chance of making the push.

   

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    I heard that Dwight will walk off as FA this offseason, and if so the Nets stand a great chance of making the push.
    multiple writers are saying the mavs would only be able to offer howard - williams a $25 split between them. i don't see any way in heaven or hell they'd go for that. meanwhile howard is still offended by what kobe bryant said about him being option two or three if he joins the lakers. nets are definitely in the drivers seat here.

biggest danger right now with the trade deadline in two weeks is that otis smith decides to take the nets last offer for howard, which really sucked for us. howard might push for that to happen because he can get paid more money that way as opposed to what he can sign for as a FA.

we strongly need howard to join the nets in free agency if we're going to have a chance to put a team together around he and williams.

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    multiple writers are saying the mavs would only be able to offer howard - williams a $25 split between them. i don't see any way in heaven or hell they'd go for that. meanwhile howard is still offended by what kobe bryant said about him being option two or three if he joins the lakers. nets are definitely in the drivers seat here.

biggest danger right now with the trade deadline in two weeks is that otis smith decides to take the nets last offer for howard, which really sucked for us. howard might push for that to happen because he can get paid more money that way as opposed to what he can sign for as a FA.

we strongly need howard to join the nets in free agency if we're going to have a chance to put a team together around he and williams.
    I keep trying to tell some people Deron and Howard can not be offered more money in Dallas then they could in Brooklyn.

I also love how Dallas is some how the likely destination for Howard and Deron.
    Always being under dog's in every situation.

That was a scary game lol. When Morrow coughed it up on that last possession, I was almost certain the Mavs were gonna hit a game winner. But we played great D on that last possession.

Gerald Green was great. If hes this aggressive every game, I can see him getting signed for the rest of the season.

D-Will struggled with a great and taller defender in Shawn Marion pestering him all game. He had great passes to make up for it though.

BROOK LOPEZ IS BACK. Look unstoppable tonight. With him healthy, I can see us making a decent push for the playoffs. In March we have a pretty favorable schedule, if we win the games we're supposed to win while stealing a few games against the top teams, 8th seed?

Maybe I'm getting to ahead of myself.

Great win. Brook was excellent. Nets need Farmar back though.geez gaines is scary to watch. he makes a lot of poor decisions.

Fun Fact: Last three wins have been against the Bulls, Knicks, and Mavericks. All on the road. Very impressive. They need to find a way to win at home.

Brook Lopez played a nice game, it is good for the nets for every possible reason. Will the Magic be moved by this? I bet they should if Brook keeps it up, but again I do not like the idea of trading both Lopez and Brooks together with that draft pick to Magic for Dwight, that will be too much for us. Well unless they include someone else rather than Turkoglu...

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Didn't watch the game thankfully because I didn't want to see the Nets get abused left and right. But looking at the boxscore Deron Williams needs more shot attempts. These last 2 games he has barely shot the ball. And Brook Lopez can't take 20+ shots every game. He is doing good but Deron Williams needs top be our primary scorer. 2 terrible games by Deron these last 2 games.

And 3 rebounds Lopez! wtf