Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Should this guy have been alive?

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    I see what you're saying, but it's still incredibly dangerous and the margin for error is nonexistent. For instance, you have no idea how many mentally ill people that are just as messed up as this guy was and never kill anyone, do you? I mean, your frame of reference right now is way too narrow.

yeah i know, realistically im just spitballing for the purpose of venting. im just sick of so many things in this country right now. bad parents, wackjob serial killers, femi-men who dont have the guts to put a foot down or call out persons or people when necessary. they're all related. nobody's oozing the machismo it takes to get something done about this stuff. we are a mess right now.

i just wanna make a ton of quick money and move to iceland. very high quality of living and ranks very highly in terms of happiness amongst civilians. set up shop there and forget all the fools here in the homeland who are gonna ultimately screw this place up beyond recognition.

now im really getting off on a tangent
    Last edited by starface; 02-16-2009 at 05:07 AM.

NBA sixth man of the year

RMWG...

You're right on some points, but killing anyone that has 1 failed suicide? That's going a bit too far. There could be many reasons they wanted to kill themselves, like losing their family to a tragedy, losing their job and their family leaves them, etc. I'm sure many people would consider suicide if everything they had worked for suddenly was destroyed. In this guy's case, he was just crazy. You can't really fix that, no matter how many times you take him to a psychiatrist. There's no way around a ****ed up brain. This is not a body injury that can heal. The brain is different, and once you have certain thoughts, you probably won't just change your mind.

I won't just wake up one day and hate basketball. Won't happen. Same thing here. You will never wake up one day and not want to kill yourself/someone if you've already had those thoughts. In that sense, they deserve to be killed. How can we weed out those people though? We can't read brains.

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    How can we weed out those people though? We can't read brains.
    extreme cases like this guy's should be brought before a panel of expert psychiatrists. if they are in agreement that he should be subjected to The Vote of Death, then we run an hour-long special on network television basically making the case as for why this gothic f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck has legitimate school-shooter potential, and then at the end of the show we put it to a vote, America's Funniest Home Videos style. America texts in their choice and then after a commercial break, there's a quick drum roll as the guy comes up to the stage and Howie Mandell opens up the envelope and announces America's decision.

Oh come on starface stop being racist. your being judgmental, put him on some entitlement programs and he'll be fine. Hes no different than anyone else cause every human being is exactly the same. He'll probably end up becoming a rocket scientist and a big contributor to society. Whatever he did wrong is the fault of George W. Bush and his evil regime.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

You're smarter than this
    I disagree. He has consistently been someone that goes off on irrational rants, spouting stupidity and random BS. For example, what do I have to do with the original subject matter? I've never stated an opinion on killing people for attempting suicide...it's true that I think that doesn't make much sense (starface almost never does), but it's certainly not an issue I've spent time on. But apparently me and Olbermann are teaming up to make sure that suicidal sociopaths get to kill promising young college girls, because we are not supporting support of Israel. Or something like that, I didn't bother to completely read the idiot's idioting.

Quote Originally Posted by answer323
    maybe better ways of committing suicide should be taught in schools, that way there won't be any failed attempts.
    Now there's a man who thinks out of the box. I'm just wondering how long until Mathius goes on the rampage.

Quote Originally Posted by starface

FIVE people were killed because he wasn't.

you tell me.
    If you want to kill somebody because you think he might kill someone else some day, you`re planning a murder, simple as that.

Are you a potential murderer?

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Read his post. 9 times? gtfo, throw him in a garbage compactor. If he's not in the psych ward he's not safe to be around based off of his history.

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Oh come on starface stop being racist. your being judgmental, put him on some entitlement programs and he'll be fine. Hes no different than anyone else cause every human being is exactly the same. He'll probably end up becoming a rocket scientist and a big contributor to society. Whatever he did wrong is the fault of George W. Bush and his evil regime.
    Stop. Just stop.

5-time NBA All-Star

Stop. Just stop.
    Hey were you paulpierce34 on the old board?

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Hey were you paulpierce34 on the old board?
    Why?

5-time NBA All-Star

Why?
    No I just remember having an old EZBoard account and remembering someone posting remarkably similar to your writing style. Just a little connection I had not seen before.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    No I just remember having an old EZBoard account and remembering someone posting remarkably similar to your writing style. Just a little connection I had not seen before.
    J$, how much longer do you have to sport that avatar?

iWANNAgoHIGHER. emsteez forreal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by starface
    this is one of the 5 people he killed on the NIU campus:

where'd you get that picture from? looks like she mighta gone to my high school, and alotta people from my HS go to NIU .

The irony in all this... starface is battling more mental demons now than the guy who did all this ish at the pinnacle of their spree.