Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Concern: Pro Bush 'Traditionalists' Suck. Their views are based on withholding rights

(Posted in OT, but I want to hear some people's opinions)

Bill O'Reilly claims there is a "culture war" happening throughout America where 'Secular progressives' or commonly known as "Sp's" are trying to change our 'beloved USA'. Not only is Bill O'Reilly the most arrogant bigot bastard that has a TV show, they have a special network made specially for kissing the as$ of the Bush administration.

Let me go over the basic pro-Bush "Traditionalist" values

[LIST][*]For a senseless war[*]For pointless death penalties[*]hypocritically then against abortion[*]Somehow against stem cell research to cure cancer[*]Don't "Believe" in global warming[*]Some still for segregation[*]Against minimum wage (actually has a reason, unlike the rest)[*]Anti Gay Marriage[*]Don't believe in separation of state and church (Hell, ask P-Rob, he still thinks it isn't)[*]For Domestic spying[*]For warrant less searches[*]For warrant less wire tapping on domestic lines[*]Anti first amendment[*]Anti Marijuana[/LIST]

That's just a small portion of the list that these people believe in.

Now, don't get these people confused with true right wingers + libertarians. Their are good conservatives who still believe in personal freedoms. For example, Libertarians, known for their "Far right economic views" hate to be considered right wing; This is because they don't believe in the one way spectrum, just because they are 100% for capitalism, they truly believe in small government. They aren't with held by these pro Bush idiots, they believe in decriminalization of Marijuana, Stem cell research, Anti patriot act... they are for the constitution as true right-wingers should be.

Now, for the pro-Bushers: What the hell is wrong with these people? Do they have a mental defect? I mean, everything that goes wrong in this country, they just blame on liberals without reason or rationale. True, only about 30% of the country still approve of Bush, but that's 30% too f*cking many. Anyone who thinks they should give up personal freedom for a false sense of security should be deported.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"

---Benjamin Franklin

Why are people against Stem cell research? I mean, there is a reason (although irrational) for being against abortion, but to be against Stem Cell research has no logical reasoning behind it. All that it proves being against it is that people are anti-science and purely blind pro-catholicism. Now, I'm not anti Christian, hell I'm a baptist myself. But, I'm annoyed by people who withhold reason when they vote.

Now eliminating it down, it is shown that 95% of the Bush supporters are one or more of the following:
    [LIST][*]Neo-Nazi[*]White Supremacist[*]Classic Nazi[*]Blinded Catholic/Protestant followers[*]Fascists[*]Anti Gay (Hardaway voted for Bush)[*]Or simply not educated enough to understand politics[/LIST]
    Now, that worries me that that big of a chunk of our population(30%) is still degraded down into these people classes.

I'll stop for now.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Concern: Pro Bush 'Traditionalists' Suck. Their views are based on withholding rights

rofl your arrogance is amazing esp. when you consider the fact that you might have died in another terror attack if not for Bush's policies. Terror attacks on US Soil since 9-11 = 0.

Default Re: Concern: Pro Bush 'Traditionalists' Suck. Their views are based on withholding rights

While I agree with many opinions you have, and I do not like the direction the USA is taking, I must say that your post and the way in which you have expressed your view is just as bad as O'Reilly's, only in the opposite direction.

The real lesson here is that both sides (hell ALL sides, because we all know there are more than two), need a little more compassion and perhaps few more open ears before any real progress is made in society.

Default Re: Concern: Pro Bush 'Traditionalists' Suck. Their views are based on withholding ri

Quote Originally Posted by demons2005
    rofl your arrogance is amazing esp. when you consider the fact that you might have died in another terror attack if not for Bush's policies. Terror attacks on US Soil since 9-11 = 0.
    How many did we have before 9/11 idiot? What proof do you have that Bush thwarted even one of these attempts?

We've only had a terror attack while Bush was in office.

Default Re: Concern: Pro Bush 'Traditionalists' Suck. Their views are based on withholding ri

Quote Originally Posted by kwajo
    While I agree with many opinions you have, and I do not like the direction the USA is taking, I must say that your post and the way in which you have expressed your view is just as bad as O'Reilly's, only in the opposite direction.

The real lesson here is that both sides (hell ALL sides, because we all know there are more than two), need a little more compassion and perhaps few more open ears before any real progress is made in society.
    I'm not anti-conservative though, I'm anti Bush. There is a large difference that makes it. Hell, I voted libertarian my first election.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
    How many did we have before 9/11 idiot? What proof do you have that Bush thwarted even one of these attempts?
    There have been several foiled terrorist plots since then maybe you just don't read the news and that's why you have the opinions you have.

Not to mention there are probably many more that are classified and we'll learn about 25 years from now.

If you think the terrorists were satisfied with 9/11 and don't want to kill you anymore, think again.

Local High School Star

I'm not anti-conservative though, I'm anti Bush. There is a large difference that makes it. Hell, I voted libertarian my first election.
    uh... libertarians are extreme liberals. Liberalization of social values and liberalization of the economy. They believe in getting high and letting america fall apart.

There have been several foiled terrorist plots since then maybe you just don't read the news and that's why you have the opinions you have.

Not to mention there are probably many more that are classified and we'll learn about 25 years from now.

If you think the terrorists were satisfied with 9/11 and don't want to kill you anymore, think again.
    Please source, that's bullsh*t. This is exactly how Bush got re-elected. He tried to scare the general population that we could be hit with a terror attack any second and we should all be willing to give up all of our constitutional rights in the process for security. Sounds to me like the beginning of a police state.

The whole color coded terror chart is their for one purpose, to make the general populous afraid.

uh... libertarians are extreme liberals. Liberalization of social values and liberalization of the economy. They believe in getting high and letting america fall apart.
    You are an idiot.

Local High School Star

Please source, that's bullsh*t. This is exactly how Bush got re-elected. He tried to scare the general population that we could be hit with a terror attack any second and we should all be willing to give up all of our constitutional rights in the process for security. Sounds to me like the beginning of a police state.

The whole color coded terror chart is their for one purpose, to make the general populous afraid.
    lol it's not a police state otherwise you couldn't type your dumb stuff.

Id rather live in a police state than a dead state lol

lol it's not a police state otherwise you couldn't type your dumb stuff.

Id rather live in a police state than a dead state lol
    Yeah LOL, hilarious. Type your bullsh*t, we are moving towards police state with this administration, Cheney being a fascist himself. This is the first time we have taken steps towards that direction.

Hell, let's just make up reasons to go to war! OH WAIT! We already did that!

Rational on Kobe ALlArOuNDPIaya's Avatar

Yeah LOL, hilarious. Type your bullsh*t, we are moving towards police state with this administration, Cheney being a fascist himself. This is the first time we have taken steps towards that direction.

Hell, let's just make up reasons to go to war! OH WAIT! We already did that!
    Bush supporters= Kobe supporters!

NBA rookie of the year

you are a good man.

Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

It's more the Christians fault then it is Bush's.

Bush can go "I'm gonna allow Bin Laden to knock down the towers so we can start a war with iraq, it doesn't make much sense, but, come on! TRUST ME"

And the Christians are silent.

Bush can go "I'm gonna become president and take away a ton of your civil liberties, just trust me!"

And the Christians are silent.

Bush then goes "I believe in Jesus and god and all that bullcrap, and will stop abortion or whatever. vote for me!"

And the Christians cheer and chant "USA!, USA!, USA!" on the way to the polls.

Why can't terrorism just go after the brainwashed Christians and not the rest of us non-brainwashed Americans?

Bill O'Reilly is an idiot and people who support his views are just as stupid. He's arrogant, egotistical and he will believe he is right even if proven wrong.

Bush is not necessarily a bad President. Nixon was a bad President, Andrew Johnson was a bad President, John Quincy Adams was a bad President. Yes, Bush hasn't exactly been a saint in office, but he's not a complete ****-up like everyone makes him out to be. I believe he has good intentions for what he does, but he just doesn't carry his agenda out like he should. Like I've said all along, Kerry probably wouldn't be doing much better right now.

For a senseless war
    The war isn't senseless, Saddam Hussein needed to be removed. We should have just done that, rebuilt Iraq, and left, but now we're getting involved with Iran and that's a mistake.
    For pointless death penalties
    Some are pointless, yes, but I believe if you kill someone out of spite, you should be killed too.
    hypocritically then against abortion
    Abortion is murder. Now, I'm not going to go off on the idea of choice and life, but the little kid is alive in the mother's womb. If the mother doesn't want it, put it up for adoption.
    Somehow against stem cell research to cure cancer
    That ties into abortion. But I don't know a lot of the specifics on it to comment.
    Don't "Believe" in global warming
    I don't and I won't until the polar ice caps melt and cause a global flood. New York has 12 feet of snow on the ground. Down here in NC is 30 degrees outside and it's been like that for the past two weeks. I do believe that industry and manufacturing has harmed the atmosphere, but not to the point where it's going to melt the planet.
    Some still for segregation
    Don't matter what color you are, you're still human. I do know some people who are racist and are in denial about it. But I also consider the whole "Black America" thing which a lot of blacks so strongly support screams out segregation to me. The past is behind us let's just move on with our lives.
    Against minimum wage (actually has a reason, unlike the rest)
    I support raising minimum wage mainly because a lot of people can only get minimum wage jobs. Also, raising minimum wage will encourage the lazy bums living off of welfare to get up and work.
    Anti Gay Marriage
    I'm against gay marriage for the sole reason that it's not progressive. Two gay people can't have a kid. A man and a woman can have a kid, the kid can grow up and contribute to the economy.
    Don't believe in separation of state and church (Hell, ask P-Rob, he still thinks it isn't)
    I believe that the government shouldn't interfere with the church.
    For Domestic spying
    For warrant less searches
    For warrant less wire tapping on domestic lines
    Anti first amendment
    I don't really know much about the arguments to comment.
    Anti Marijuana
    I only support marijuana for prescription use only, not recreational drug use. But that's just me.

I go to a highly conservative Free Will Baptist school and I disagree with a lot of the crap they believe in. They are prejudice, racist, and downright ignorant. They go on what they've been taught and raised on and they preach it with oppression. I will admit I don't know a lot about politics mainly because it doesn't interest me, but I will support my President no matter how big of a screw-up he may be.