Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: American girl gets a whopping in Cancun

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete
    Wow looks like we have some future wife beaters on here. Doesn't take 2 paragraphs to justify why a man should hit a woman, let alone in this violent fashion as was seen on that video. There is no justification, period.
    I want to know WHY you feel there is absolutely no justification. What is your reasoning? Because if it's the "weaker sex" reasoning, then that same logic should apply to ALL beings who are weaker than you.

Guess I'm old fashioned or old school, but to come on here and say that some women deserve to get beaten up or hit just makes some of you men look like p*ssies who can't throw down with a grown man.
    If the girl herself is playing the old-school role, then I have no issue with the old-school treatment.

Don't rack your brain fellas with size and weight and numbers and physics. Use what brain you have to get a woman first instead of finding reasons to beat her.
    Finding reasons to beat her? Math equations? It doesn't take a math equation to find the huge flaw in your logic. If it's wrong to hit a woman, no matter what she does, just because she's weaker, then that should apply to ALL people who are weaker. Otherwise, there's no merit behind that argument.

And you must be confusing me with somebody who encourages violence against women. I don't. My point is that if a woman physically assaults a man, I see no reason why the retaliation should be different than if the assault was instigated by another man.
    Last edited by Showtime; 07-14-2009 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Lmao that was hilarious.

That being said a man shouldn't put his hands on a woman. However, she shouldn't have disresppected him and thrown a drink in his face. I always learned that we should treat others how we wanted to be treated. Women shouldn't just get a free pass to do that stuff just because they have a vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    Completely warranted.

Hey, PistolPete, shut the f*ck up. You have obviously never been in a social situation where something like this has happened. She legally assaulted him and was well in his rights to hit her back.

I applaud him.
    LOL she legally assaulted him?? She threw a drink at his face and the poor bloke was embarrassed in front of his friends. If he had any common sense, he would've done the right thing and realized that the b*tch was drunk and he would've walked away. What he did was illegal. That's assault you dumb brute. Goddamn hillbillies running wild in this place. Do you have a woman, Pete? You beat her? Would you hit your own mom if she threw something at you? Shut the f*ck up

LOL she legally assaulted him?? She threw a drink at his face and the poor bloke was embarrassed in front of his friends. If he had any common sense, he would've done the right thing and realized that the b*tch was drunk and he would've walked away. What he did was illegal. That's assault you dumb brute. Goddamn hillbillies running wild in this place. Do you have a woman, Pete? You beat her? Would you hit your own mom if she threw something at you? Shut the f*ck up
    actually what she did is considered assault. but if they had grabbed her ass or whatever like i think they did before the video started, that's assault too

I'm just saying, how do you justify possibly cracking her skull open from getting some fruity drink thrown at you?? Dude is a coward plain and simple. Don't care if he was a Mexican or some fool from the States, if that was my girl, it's over. If that was someone else's girl, I'd seriously do something about it too.

I guess some people aren't familiar with the term self defense. Only thing she hurt was his pride. Ask yourselves that question, what if that was your girl, sister, friend?? Are you going to agree with that clown that she had it coming?? Think!

Quote Originally Posted by picc84
    That was awesome

Well women are always saying they want a man to sweep them off their feet.

even though the guy did what he did, you can tell he was hesitant.. and instead of punching her, decided on just dropping her..

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    i dont know

it seems to me that women are getting away with this kind of crap far too much sometimes a b!tch needs a good beating

for example

i was at the mall one day with some freinds,we see in the parking lot 2 fat black chicks standing next to a car screming crap at some teenage white kids,the guys were parked but couldnt move cuz the black chicks were in the way,black chicks start kicking the car they finally move out of the way so the car goes in reverse to leave the parking lot then one black chick picks up a rock and throws it at the black window the car stops and one little white kid maybe 18 or 19 yearsold come out pissed as hell walks towards the black chick while she is still talking crap,he says nothing instead he punches her right in the face and she falls like if she had slipped on a banana peel

that girl got what she deserved
    Yeah that's why I have a fight equalizer!!!

I wish a man would put his hands on me. As long as I don't hit him a man has ZERO reason to put his hands on me. And I don't hit men because I understand that I can't physically whoop a man.

Is it a females fault that punk ass men can't take harsh words?????

Yeah well I would just pull out my equalizer and show you and any other man how easy it is to even out a fight between a man and woman.

You better ask my ex-husband, he learned the hard way.

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

I'm just saying, how do you justify possibly cracking her skull open from getting some fruity drink thrown at you?? Dude is a coward plain and simple. Don't care if he was a Mexican or some fool from the States, if that was my girl, it's over. If that was someone else's girl, I'd seriously do something about it too.

I guess some people aren't familiar with the term self defense. Only thing she hurt was his pride. Ask yourselves that question, what if that was your girl, sister, friend?? Are you going to agree with that clown that she had it coming?? Think!
    If its your girl/sister/friend, you have the same obligation to do something you would if it was your guy friend/brother. What you're talking about is getting involved in a situation you have no relevance to whatsoever. Not only is it none of your business, but you can easily get ****ed up too.

You're the type of guy that makes chicks like her think she can do whatever she want with absolutely no consequences. "Hey, whats he gonna do? If I try him, either he'll just take it like a sissy or some white knight will step in to defend me. I'M INVINCIBLE. "

No dice. You can't just be doing sh!t like that and thinking somebodys gonna turn the other cheek just cause you have breasts. Thats the height of arrogance.

Quote Originally Posted by Laker4Lyfe
    Yeah that's why I have a fight equalizer!!!

I wish a man would put his hands on me. As long as I don't hit him a man has ZERO reason to put his hands on me. And I don't hit men because I understand that I can't physically whoop a man.

Is it a females fault that punk ass men can't take harsh words?????

Yeah well I would just pull out my equalizer and show you and any other man how easy it is to even out a fight between a man and woman.

You better ask my ex-husband, he learned the hard way.
    you mentioned everything in your post, BUT the equalizer.. the equalizah, what is it?

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

If the guy had thrown a drink back at her, would you have found that alright?

I see what you are saying, that maybe it was a big too much force, but would it be ok to do what she did back to her?

And your argument about if it was your girl, sister, friend, of course you would back them up, you know them your obviously going to stick up for the person you know, but if it was two complete strangers would you feel the same way? Again I agree it may have been too much force, just say it was the same thing done back to her.

Quote Originally Posted by halffttime
    you mentioned everything in your post, BUT the equalizer.. the equalizah, what is it?

ANY man that put's his hands on me BETTER makes sure he knocks me out. If not, he'll find out the hard way that he just hit the WRONG girl.

Quote Originally Posted by halffttime
    +1

i dont know what it is either

Banned

lmao

On some Chuck Norris ****.