Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Banned

Default Re: Pacers will Beat Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    I guess you didn't count on King Boshtrich showing up and shitting on Pacers on both ends of the floor? He blocked the shit out of West/Hibbert and even snatched the ball from them both. Every time Bosh was defending the post they couldn't get shit done. His defense never gets mentioned but his impact is huge for the Heat, as long as Boshasaurus is healthy, Miami won't be stopped. Big men are not big when facing the monster that is Bosh.

Quote Originally Posted by ZaaaaaH
    No doubt Bosh, Ray,and Chalmers all hit shots but it was due to Wade slashing and crossing kids over which made it easier for the Role players. Yea but still Great team effort today.
    Which game were you watching? It was Bosh's defense and clutch jumpers that made the difference. West was killing Battier, Haslem and Birdman, then Bosh comes in and Miami blow them out. They couldn't get rebounds or buckets in the paint due to Bosh's box outs and length. When Bosh went out last 5 minutes of the 3rd, Miami offense and defense started struggling and turning it over. Then Bosh comes back in the 4th and closes it out with Super Mario.

Don't people remember that game where Lebron AND Wade were out and Bosh and Chalmers went ham vs Atlanta and got the win in double overtime. Bosh is the X-factor.

King Boshtrich is the best big man in the NBA, so underrated. No one else has his impact and skillset on both ends of the floor.

Banned

Which game were you watching? It was Bosh's defense and clutch jumpers that made the difference. West was killing Battier, Haslem and Birdman, then Bosh comes in and Miami blow them out. They couldn't get rebounds or buckets in the paint due to Bosh's box outs and length. When Bosh went out last 5 minutes of the 3rd, Miami offense and defense started struggling and turning it over. Then Bosh comes back in the 4th and closes it out with Super Mario.

Don't people remember that game where Lebron AND Wade were out and Bosh and Chalmers went ham vs Atlanta and got the win in double overtime. Bosh is the X-factor.

I agree and Only reason Bosh is X-Factor is because he is inconsistent on Both ends of the Court but he did Play Great tonight especially Battier getting in foul trouble early.

I agree and Only reason Bosh is X-Factor is because he is inconsistent on Both ends of the Court but he did Play Great tonight especially Battier getting in foul trouble early.
    He is not inconsistent, he just doesn't give a shit vs crappy teams. But every time they play a real opponent Bosh steps up and gets the win for the team.

Playoffs Boshtrich is the Bosh we saw today. I would go as far as to say Bosh is close to the most clutch of the Big 3. In 2011 and 2012 he stepped up every time. And he will continue to do it. No one can handle LelBron, King Boshtrich and DWhistle on the court at the same time. That's just too much firepower, to handle that much greatness you would need Vino, CP360 and Dwight Coward.

Banned

He is not inconsistent, he just doesn't give a shit vs crappy teams. But every time they play a real opponent Bosh steps up and gets the win for the team.

Playoffs Boshtrich is the Bosh we saw today. I would go as far as to say Bosh is close to the most clutch of the Big 3. In 2011 and 2012 he stepped up every time. And he will continue to do it. No one can handle LelBron, King Boshtrich and DWhistle on the court at the same time. That's just too much firepower, to handle that much greatness you would need Vino, CP360 and Dwight Coward.

So No Point of Thunder going to the Finals since Heat is going to win it all?

King Boshtrich is the best big man in the NBA, so underrated. No one else has his impact and skillset on both ends of the floor.

Al Horford >

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    Al Horford >
    1>0

Quote Originally Posted by BrickingStar
    1>0
    lol like Horford would let the Heat be this bad at rebounding

Horford is a better player and a better fit.

Al Horford >
    Tuesday Horford will be baptized as well.

lol like Horford would let the Heat be this bad at rebounding

Horford is a better player and a better fit.
    Horford is the 1st option
    Bosh is a 3rd option

In Horford's situation leading a crappy team going nowhere Bosh has averaged 24/10.

Horford can't even slap Josh Smith and take control of his pretender team, ninja please.

Banned

Chris Bosh Points/Reb/Ast/Stl/Blk/TO

NYK - Game 1 = 39 FG% 12/11/1/1/1/3 L
    Game 2 = 25 FG% 12/6/1/1/2/1 L
    Game 3 = 41 FG% 16/1/0/1/0/2 W

BKN - Game 1 = 20% FG 8/4/1/3/1/0 W
    Game 2 = 29 FG% 8/2/1/0/3/3 W
    Game 3 = 50 FG% 16/4/0/0/0/3 W

Pacers - Game 1 - 50% 14/5/3/1/2/1 L
    Game 2 - 46% 13/2/0/0/0/2 L
    Game 3 - 73% 24/3/4/1/3/0 W

OKC - Game 1 - 55% 16/6/2/0/0/2 W
    Game 2 - 71% 20/12/2/2/3/1 W

Spurs - Game 1 - 57% 18/2/1/0/1/0 W

Clippers - Game 1 - 23% 11/9/1/0/3/0 L

I see only 2 Good games. Where is Bosh against good teams?

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

I'm just happy to see Miami's strategy for beating Indiana get on tape. Ton of ball pressure and traps after the first pass. Which has been the book for a plenty long while, but there's not many teams that can do it. Miami clearly is. They defended us fairly similarly to the way Memphis has.

I don't know if Indy can adjust to that in the playoffs, probably not with this roster, but I'm very happy it's on tape for Vogel now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    I'm just happy to see Miami's strategy for beating Indiana get on tape. Ton of ball pressure and traps after the first pass. Which has been the book for a plenty long while, but there's not many teams that can do it. Miami clearly is. They defended us fairly similarly to the way Memphis has.

I don't know if Indy can adjust to that in the playoffs, probably not with this roster, but I'm very happy it's on tape for Vogel now.

Yea they really pressured the ball and passes today. Vogel is good coach and hope he will figure it out.

I hope Granger comes back healthy for the Playoffs so this can be a Intense series instead being one sided and having a boring Playoff.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Yea they really pressured the ball and passes today. Vogel is good coach and hope he will figure it out.

I hope Granger comes back healthy for the Playoffs so this can be a Intense series instead being one sided and having a boring Playoff.
    Granger's done dude. I have absolutely no doubt. He'll miss the rest of this year, try and replace the tendon with a cadaver, and we'll see what happens. At very best he's a spot shooter from here on out. At very worst he plays out next year, feels like walking when he's 55, and retires.

His knees are in really bad shape. Tendonosis is degenerative, it doesn't just "get better." It's not like he just tore an ACL. This is why he fell to us in the draft and it's finally showing its' face.