Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Blake Griffin throws down best NBA dunk of year on Kendrick Perkins Jan. 30, 2012

the only thing unique about lebron's dunk was the small third string point guard standing bent down beneath him. it was a routine alley oop that he does every single game. this is only the second time blake has done anything like that (mozgov).

Banned

Default Re: Blake Griffin throws down best NBA dunk of year on Kendrick Perkins Jan. 30, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    There is nothing to discuss. If you're sitting there talking up Bron's dunk of Griffin's then you're being an idiot. I swear, people take the fun out of everything.
    Yes, bron do it on biggest game so far on this season and at national TV yet people still talk a lot more bout Blake's dunk, that alone said the mass liking this dunk more than bron's.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stephanieg
    Youtube Shawn Kemp.

Or younger Amare.
    I've seen Kemp's. It was different. Still super impressive, but different (though, again more entertaining than LeBron's to me). You'll have to be more specific with Amare, but I've never seen Amare do a dunk as impressive as that.

Even then, just because something was more unique, it doesn't make it better or more entertaining. I could do a unique lay up, but that still doesn't make it more entertaining than a dunk in somebody's face.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    the only thing unique about lebron's dunk was the small third string point guard standing bent down beneath him. it was a routine alley oop that he does every single game. this is only the second time blake has done anything like that (mozgov).
    He jumped from far away.

He got his head way above the rim.

He literally jumped over Lucas.

He grabbed the rim and held it after he dunked.

How was it routine?

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

btw it wasn't a dunk

Local High School Star

Default Re: Reps for the GIF of Blake Griffin's poster on Perk

Quote Originally Posted by REACTION
    Good point. It's better than everything Vince has done.
    LOL no.

dunk of the year candidate for sure

DJ almost had a similar one over Ibaka in the 1st quarter but he missed the throwdown.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

it was a dunk, his hand hit the rim. His hand/fingers forced the ball inside the hoop. This was impressive considering he went head to head against Perkins ( a big fella) , who was contesting the ball. Griffin powered that ball inside, it was epic.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

The gif doesnt do it justice. Live action...with sound...thats one of the 6-7 most disgusting plays ive seen this decade. right there with Dwights lob against the Celtics(maybe the mavs in green), Stromile on Tyrus, blake last year, Vc in the oympics, and :

Short list. Even having seen the gif I still jumped when I saw the live version. I can only imagine the reaction had I been watching it live as it happened.

Serious playground baller kingBynum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by East_Stone_Ya
    btw it wasn't a dunk

MORE GIFS!!!111ONE!!

Very good NBA starter

Real easy to spot the LeBron homers of ISH in this thread

Blake Griffin is something else man.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Sorry no. Lebron was the best dunk and one of the best dunks in NBA history (for me probably the best ive seen in NBA ever), nobody in NBA history has done the dunk what he just did. Even i admitted that Blake Griffin had a very awesome dunk, probably the 2nd best dunk ive seen this season, but its my opinion, i think being the first in NBA history to jump over somebody while doing an alleyoop over him... is more special than a dunk we have seen done many times.
    You're Lebron hatred blinds the f*ck out of YOU.
    Seriously why Lebron and Kobe c#nts think their opinions matter, and have to pollute every thread with their sheer stupidity?

You take away the midget being on the floor and Lebron dunk happens at least five times a day...

I use to laugh at people saying they could have an orgasm after witnessing an amazing dunk.

No one is laughing now.

Dunking on everybody in the park CardiacKemba's Avatar

Why does this thread have to turn into LeBron V Blake or Blake V Kemp or whatever. Everyone has their opinion to what the best dunk they've seen is. That's their opinion. Doesn't make them a f$*&(@ weirdo. How about we all just admire in two freak dunks over two days that we may or may not see again all season.