Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Should this guy have been alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Gr00vy Baby
    sorry, Legend of Josh, you cant wish your problems onto people no matter how hard you try. your pyschosis is not contagious. it cannot be sneezed onto normal people.

but also, by the way, for the record, i'm not starface's CrazySexyCool ass, i just imitate him.
    Nope. You just fail. The gimmick trade is mediocre these days. Half ass half witted twarps like you and others have tarnished the once laughable skill into something that is nothing more than baby doo doo squirts.

Like I've said before... our next generation(s) is fu*ked.

Quote Originally Posted by starface

FIVE people were killed because he wasn't.

you tell me.
    Can I go post a picture of Bush now? I don't know the number of people that have been killed because he stole an election.

1,000,000 + Iraqi citizens dead because we invaded a country. Don't try and blame this on liberals.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

seriously, if you are hospitalized for more than 1 suicide attempt, it should be society's obligation to finish the job for you. good riddance. i hate these sick f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]ks that kill innocent people.
    I'd neg you if I could. I'm a therapist and have worked with many people who have had more than 1 suicide attempt. Most of them are relatively normal contributors to society and none of them have murdered or really harmed anybody.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gr00vy Baby
    waaaahhhh, scam profession taking advantage of wack jobs waaaahhhhhh

you'd neg me? boy, that one really smarts. let me tell you all about the feelings it creates inside me. it reminds me of the time i was just a boy on the schoolbus, and the driver came around and touched our no-no parts, and said if we told anyone he'd drive the bus off a cliff. my family blamed ME and i never spoke to them again. then my dog died.

waaaahhhhhhhhh

B[COLOR="Black"]IT[/COLOR]CH

wtf this guy?? hahaha

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Can I go post a picture of Bush now? I don't know the number of people that have been killed because he stole an election.

1,000,000 + Iraqi citizens dead because we invaded a country. Don't try and blame this on liberals.
    lolz how many did Saddam kill before they got him.... WAY MORE DEN DAT

Biased Troll

what a tragic story.

look at that girl. freshly graduated, standing with her proud parents.... shot dead one day by a pyschopath who should have been PUT DOWN LIKE A DOG years earlier.

Biased Troll

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07

As collective citizens, we could have voted out every politician who voted for war as soon as they were up for re-election, and put in people who would pull us out immediately.

But it never happened. I guess we're all as guilty as Bush, huh?

Oh, wait. Nope. Bush is a big figure we can all throw rocks at, so only he is at fault. We as orindary citizens are always exempt of blame. It's only those larger insitutions and figures (that we all comprise or control in one way or another, but that's uncomfortable to really think about and pinpoint) who are to blame. That way we never have to blame ourselves. Only the president, the corporations, the education system, all these easy targets. It's never on the people.

A message from the democratic party.

Biased Troll

extreme cases like this guy's should be brought before a panel of expert psychiatrists. if they are in agreement that he should be subjected to The Vote of Death, then we run an hour-long special on network television basically making the case as for why this gothic f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck has legitimate school-shooter potential, and then at the end of the show we put it to a vote, America's Funniest Home Videos style. America texts in their choice and then after a commercial break, there's a quick drum roll as the guy comes up to the stage and Howie Mandell opens up the envelope and announces America's decision.

I'm tellin you, I still think this has big-hit potential.

Serious playground baller RobertdeMeijer's Avatar

i just wanna make a ton of quick money and move to iceland. very high quality of living and ranks very highly in terms of happiness amongst civilians. set up shop there and forget all the fools here in the homeland who are gonna ultimately screw this place up beyond recognition.
    This is the so-manything time I've heard somebody (who is surprisingly intolerant towards "worthless" people), wanting to move to a liberal country (compared to the USA) like Iceland or Sweden.

Honestly, I highly doubt they'll fit in. Perhaps Texas would be better?

Banned

WALTHAM, Mass. -- The son of longtime Boston Red Sox broadcaster Jerry Remy pleaded not guilty Friday to fatally stabbing his girlfriend a day after he was released from custody for allegedly assaulting her.

Jared Remy was arraigned in Waltham District Court on charges of murder and domestic assault and battery in the Thursday night killing of Jennifer Martel, 27.

Police officers responding to several 911 calls went to a Waltham apartment complex at about 10 p.m. Thursday and found Martel on an outside patio with multiple stab wounds, Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan said.

In court, prosecutors described a brutal and determined attack, saying Remy assaulted Martel in the kitchen, living room, on a stairway and then pinned her to the ground in the patio where he stabbed her several times. Neighbors who tried to help Martel were driven back when Remy slashed at them, Middlesex Assistant District Attorney Lisa McGovern told a judge.

Remy, 34, was arrested at the scene, his clothes soaked in the victim's blood.

On Wednesday, Remy had been released on personal recognizance in an open assault and battery case in which Martel was the alleged victim, Ryan said. The there was no active restraining order against him, she said.

[COLOR="Black"]Remy has a violent criminal history, including a total of 15 criminal charges since 1998,[/COLOR] according to Waltham court records. He has been accused of assaulting five people -- including four women -- and was involved in at least three restraining orders, including one in which he was the plaintiff.

Remy was ordered held without bail. His attorney did not immediately return a call for comment.

Martel's 4-year-old child in the apartment was unhurt and is now in the custody of state child welfare officials. It was unclear if Remy was the father, Ryan said.

Jerry Remy is a former Red Sox second baseman who has been a color analyst on team broadcasts on the New England Sports Network since 1988. He has struggled with health problems in recent years.

Jared Remy is a former Red Sox security staffer who was fired by the team in 2008 during a steroid investigation.

The Red Sox did not immediately return a call for comment, but NESN released a two-sentence statement lamenting the tragedy.

"All of us at NESN and the Red Sox, along with Jerry Remy, are filled with grief for everyone involved, and we extend our deepest sympathies to the family of Jennifer Martel," the statement read.

It's ok you guys. What we need is just more tolerance. Somehow, in our heart of hearts, we all know this is George Bushs fault.

Let's just be more tolerant you guys. Then that way we can fight back against the man, those stupid successful guys with their shirts and ties who have nice houses. GAWD i hate them.

We just need to be like super tolerance you guys. Seriously. Except for the stupid rich people, gawd they make me angry and jealous. THey're the reason for all my stupid problems!!!!!!

NBA Legend

Ybarra called 911 in October 2010 and told authorities that he wanted to "hurt himself and others" because he "had a rage inside him," according to a Mountlake Terrace Police Department incident report. Ybarra, who said he worked at a gun range at the time, was involuntarily committed at a mental health hospital by police.

Two years later, neighbors called police because Ybarra was lying in the middle of the street, "very intoxicated," about 1 a.m. A police report says Ybarra told officers that he wanted to die, specifically that "he wanted [a] SWAT team to get him and make him famous" because "no one cares about him." Again, he was taken temporarily to a mental health facility.

In August, Aaron Ybarra found his brother, Ambrose, lying in bed with slits in his neck and near his ear. An open pocket knife was next to Ambrose, who had spoken to his brother about wanting to kill himself, according to a police report. Aaron Ybarra called Ambrose's daughter, who in turn called police. Ambrose later explained to investigators that his wife had recently left him.

smh

NBA Legend

It's amazing how posts that say "this white guy is racist!" or "jesus is stupid!" get tons and tons of attention and 'likes' but the threads that point out serious problems and suggest the debate of difficult solutions get ignored.

These liberals live in a bubble, boy, I tell ya what. Stay in the shallow end where you get all sorts of praise and inclusion for just saying "that's racist!" and "religi0n is stupid!" on a loop over and over and you actually think it makes you opinionated and intelligent, 'edgy' and progressive.

Yall betas can't deal with the real world. You're no different than what you perceive religious folks as. You both have your own comforts and traditions that work for you but aren't grounded in scientific reality. Yall are just soft, scared pretenders. Cling to the familiar topics that delude you into thinking you're special and important and intellectual. But I have a newsflash for you, Walter Kronkite.

You aren't.

NBA Legend

Avoid the real, difficult social issues that confront you.

Witch hunt the white racists because thats a socially acceptable group activity youve been conditioned to participate in !!!!!!!!

Fukcing dummies.

NBA Legend

bizhump!