Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    National High School Star therammingman's Avatar

Default i am getting drink with a girl 4 inches taller than me tom night...does she care?

met from online dating site.....she is 4 inches taller. pretty hot.

it says your height in your profile....so i can assume she saw my height yes? and she doesnt care?

i am not gonna ask her b/c i will look insecure and *****. but i also dont want her to show up and be surprised (if she in fact did not look at my height)

help?

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Default Re: i am getting drink with a girl 4 inches taller than me tom night...does she care?

She agreed to a date with you. End of story.

Default Re: i am getting drink with a girl 4 inches taller than me tom night...does she care?

Quote Originally Posted by therammingman
    met from online dating site.....she is 4 inches taller. pretty hot.

it says your height in your profile....so i can assume she saw my height yes? and she doesnt care?

i am not gonna ask her b/c i will look insecure and *****. but i also dont want her to show up and be surprised (if she in fact did not look at my height)

help?
    She may have a wang unless you're Verne Troyer

4 inches taller? is she 6 ft+?

she just checked out my profile again right now...we talked on phone for 30 min about hour ago.

Quote Originally Posted by BGriffin's Dad
    4 inches taller? is she 6 ft+?
    6"0

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Even the suicidal dude gettin pvssy

God hate my dick
    thats not funny

and no, i'm not...i am meeting her there....nothing happening

With heels, she's be 6'6

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    What dating site you use?
    POF

7-time NBA All-Star

Just wear big-heeled boots, and wear inserts in them if you're concerned. Hell, I walk around like that so as far as anyone knows, I'm 5'11"+ not 5'8". No shame in that, women spend a lot of time on their appearance. Who cares if a man wants to appear taller than they are?

NBA rookie of the year

I'm just about 6'1", and super insecure about my height. Medical science needs to get to work on this. I want height pills.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by therammingman
    6"0
    If this chick is really 6'4" I guarantee you she is a million times more insecure about her own beastly height than your (relative) lack thereof.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    Just wear big-heeled boots, and wear inserts in them if you're concerned. Hell, I walk around like that so as far as anyone knows, I'm 5'11"+ not 5'8". No shame in that, women spend a lot of time on their appearance. Who cares if a man wants to appear taller than they are?
    i disagree with that much of a difference....what happens later? same reason i would never wear a hairpiece or something (shave my head)

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    If this chick is really 6'4" I guarantee you she is a million times more insecure about her own beastly height than your (relative) lack thereof.
    no. she is 6"0.

i'm 5"8.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    i'll wear my shoes/boots that have a 1 inch heel