Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lakers trade Vladimir Radmanovic to Bobcats for Adam Morrison, Shannon Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy
    You can't be serious. Kobe guards Rondo because he doesn't want to guard Ray.
    He guards Rondo cos Fisher cannot deny penetration..

Playoffs? Playoffs!!! Mississippi's Avatar

Default Re: Lakers trade Vladimir Radmanovic to Bobcats for Adam Morrison, Shannon Brown

Quote Originally Posted by JJ81
    Vlad!

why didnt the lakers just cut radmanovic when he lied last season? seemed like the logical decision since they wanted to part ways with his contract.

I loved Morrison in college and honestly I will miss Vladdy. We basically traded a player Phil dislikes for a player who has been a giant disappointment in the NBA, but he was picked 3rd overall in the draft. I think it's a good risk to take by LA, and if Adam emerges in the Laker system, well damn, he could be a giant asset off the bench or even start at the 3.

People loved his heart in college, I hope he does turn his career around in LA. All the best to Vladdy, I am kind of sad right now.

[QUOTE=

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    why didnt the lakers just cut radmanovic when he lied last season? seemed like the logical decision since they wanted to part ways with his contract.
    That would send a nice message to future FAs, wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by konex
    That would send a nice message to future FAs, wouldn't it?
    who gives a fck...unless that is the real reason...did the bulls pay off all of jay wills contract after he got in that accident?

Playoffs? Playoffs!!! Mississippi's Avatar

Ariza exploded after being traded to the Lakers so hopefully Morrison has some luck.

Does Morrison or Brown plays defense?

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi
    Ariza exploded after being traded to the Lakers so hopefully Morrison has some luck.
    If he can't make it playing with Kobe and Pau, he's done as a pro player..

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi
    morrison looked pretty good last time the lakers faced the bobcats...wonder if that had anything to do with the decision.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersLaLaLand
    I wanted RAJA!!!!!!
    raja and kobe ,

Local High School Star LakersLaLaLand's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by konex
    Why would they waive Brown? He is way better than Sun Yue..

Brown was a big key to the Bobcats beating the Laker in OT a couple weeks ago.

He was playing in the crunch minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersLaLaLand
    Brown was a big key to the Bobcats beating the Laker in OT a couple weeks ago.

He was playing in the crunch minutes.
    Hell, he might be the best all-around player in this deal

I thought Vlad was great in LA. I hated him hitting 3's. Move doesn't really make LA better but maybe it was done for cap reasons.