Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

I'm hyped for the next few months. I'm planning on getting Borderlands 2, NBA 2K13, and Assassin's Creed 3. Already pre-ordered 2K13 and will get Borderlands 2 and AC3 on Black Friday. I hope I still find some time to play BL2 and AC3 because 2K13 looks crazy.
    Last edited by d.bball.guy; 09-16-2012 at 04:51 PM.

I got Borderlands for free and bought Journey for $15. I suck balls at Borderlands

I had fun finishing Journey in 1-2 hours. Met 2 companions, first one disappeared(I saw him get disintegrated in a cut scene), and finished the game with the other. Such a peaceful game, playing with a companion is like having a new friend. I feel so refreshed and cleansed right now.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
    I got Borderlands for free and bought Journey for $15. I suck balls at Borderlands

I had fun finishing Journey in 1-2 hours. Met 2 companions, first one disappeared(I saw him get disintegrated in a cut scene), and finished the game with the other. Such a peaceful game, playing with a companion is like having a new friend. I feel so refreshed and cleansed right now.
    It's kinda weird just how much of an impact the whole multiplayer aspect has in Journey. You don't really have any effect on each other, but I feel like it's a pretty major part of the experience.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Holy crap.. You guys have to try out FTL! It's cheap and super addicting!
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/212680/

Kinda mad I'm not allowed to romance Chakwas in ME.

National High School Star

Just finished sleeping dogs, finished the main story, may come back and 100% it at a later date, if I can be bothered.

Now replaying Red Dead Redemption. Starting fresh, awesome game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ai2death
    Just finished sleeping dogs, finished the main story, may come back and 100% it at a later date, if I can be bothered.
    Yeah me too.

Considering the game did get canned, twice, it's a good game. It's easy to see that the setting is pretty much the only reason this game is good though.

I wonder if the big dogs like Rockstar (and Volition I guess) will ever roll the dice on a more exotic location like that.

Ive had Battlefield 3 since day one and iam just now getting into the campaign.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    Ive had Battlefield 3 since day one and iam just now getting into the campaign.
    I've put maybe 2 hours into that campaign since I got it, and I have yet to even start it for MW3.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Yeah me too.

Considering the game did get canned, twice, it's a good game. It's easy to see that the setting is pretty much the only reason this game is good though.

I wonder if the big dogs like Rockstar (and Volition I guess) will ever roll the dice on a more exotic location like that.
    Yeah, getting sick of USA locations all the time. No offence to any Americans lol.
    That's why I enjoyed max Payne 3 with the whole rio thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfro
    I liked the Infiltrator class, sniping was a lot of fun.
    You were right, Infiltrator class is really fun. Snipingn and the cloak is awesome plus AI Hacking and incinerator are useful powers. I like the idea of being more tactical too as an infiltrator instead of just spamming biotics.

Beat ME2 last night (including the DLCs). Really good game but I liked ME1 more despite the improved combat system. There were some really cool characters in this one but the story was more compelling in ME1.

I'll prob pick up ME3 on the way home from work and play it up until AC3 comes out.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Beat ME2 last night (including the DLCs). Really good game but I liked ME1 more despite the improved combat system. There were some really cool characters in this one but the story was more compelling in ME1.

I'll prob pick up ME3 on the way home from work and play it up until AC3 comes out.
    I'm the opposite. With each new release of ME, I enjoyed it more than the prior game. I think most people like ME2 the most.....for me...ME3.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

I think I'm gonna get the Killzone Trilogy coming out on October 23rd for $40. I never completed KZ1 and KZ2 and KZ3 are so good that I wouldn't mind playing them again. If any of you out there with a ps3 like a good fps campaign with decent to good multiplayer, then this trilogy is worth the price.

Dear diary,

Still playing DotA (6.74c) in WC3 after 7 years. I'm ready for a new game/franchise to hold my attention.