Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    College star

Default Re: Q for Laker Fans who live in LA

Damn, couple off season moves and Clippers nation is back to headlining the back pages of NBA fans' interest

You guys give them hell too much. Clippers will still be a good team this year. Just not as good as the Lakers

What's wrong with a Boston fan going to a Lakers game against another team? I was in LA in May and would have gone to a playoff game vs OKC if it was feasible and tickets weren't $$$$.

Although it would be a little wack to wear Celtics gear to a game like that...

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Uh this is one of the most off topic, retarded posts I've ever read on ISH and that's saying a lot. What do the Clippers have to do with a Celtics fan going to a Lakers home game?
    What are you so bitter about? I don't see a problem here at all. It's not like he's going to put on a Kobe jersey and cheer for LA. Stop getting your panties in a twist bitch. Your clippers are still relevant.....just not as much as the Lakers.

money aint a thang, sittin next to uncle jack

Learning to shoot layups

Tickets can be crazy expensive, but you can get lucky on stub hub if you wait it out and are patient. I actually think sitting in the nosebleeds at Staples is a lot of fun (you feel like a peasant at some Gladiator games or something because the hallways have no windows and you are squeezed way the hell up there with random people). Lakers games are a little different of a crowd than the Clippers, but if you go on the smoking deck up there you get a great view of LA Live & hippie fans are always sneaking bowls up there regardless of who is playing

Anyway, I'd definitely do whatever you can to check it out. I don't care how many people say they hate the Lakers, when you sit down at Staples for the first time and they dim the lights over the crowd it's enough to make any basketball fan get hyped.

I park across the street for $10 max -- don't know where this $100 figure is coming from.

Hope this helps!

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ashlar
    What are you so bitter about? I don't see a problem here at all. It's not like he's going to put on a Kobe jersey and cheer for LA. Stop getting your panties in a twist bitch. Your clippers are still relevant.....just not as much as the Lakers.
    You guys are really twisting this into something it's not. Dude isn't going there to boo the Lakers... he already said he's going to enjoy the Lakers show. I have a problem with a Celtics fan doing that. It has nothing at all to do with the Clippers or his comment about not wanting a Clippers game. The Clippers are coming off 60+ consecutive sell outs so I have no reason to convince a fan of another team to see them or be offended by that comment. I just know that the day the Clippers establish a bitter rivalry with a team I'd NEVER go to one of their games unless it was against my team so I could boo them.

If he was going to a Sixers game... or a Thunder game etc I wouldn't say a word. It has everything to do with him going to a rivals game.

NBA lottery pick

You guys are really twisting this into something it's not. Dude isn't going there to boo the Lakers... he already said he's going to enjoy the Lakers show. I have a problem with a Celtics fan doing that. It has nothing at all to do with the Clippers or his comment about not wanting a Clippers game. The Clippers are coming off 60+ consecutive sell outs so I have no reason to convince a fan of another team to see them or be offended by that comment. I just know that the day the Clippers establish a bitter rivalry with a team I'd NEVER go to one of their games unless it was against my team so I could boo them.
    It's Kobe Nash Howard and Pau.. How could anybody Go to LA and not watch that, I hate the Yankees but I'll still go to the games if I get tickets just to see all their great players.

And seeing new stadiums is awesome too, rivalries don't matter until the playoffs. Regular season is for entertainment

Sat in 108 for the Lakers Celtics Game 2 of the Finals when Ray Allen went off.

Amazing seats. idk how much my dad paid. IT was my graduation present.

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    It's Kobe Nash Howard and Pau.. How could anybody Go to LA and not watch that, I hate the Yankees but I'll still go to the games if I get tickets just to see all their great players.

And seeing new stadiums is awesome too, rivalries don't matter until the playoffs. Regular season is for entertainment
    The Celtics/Lakers rivalry is the most important in sports history. It's much different than you going to see a local team you simply don't like. He's probably just more of a casual Celtics fan though so I should think of it that way. I'm more of a diehard who holds onto grudges against other teams.

Laker tickets are so expensive. It's ridiculous.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Somebody has to say it... a Celtics fan going out of his way to go to a Lakers home game against another team is a disgrace. If you want a good show from the Lakers wait until they play the freaking Celtics and support your team.
    You take this shit way too seriously.

He's just trying to watch a basketball game that features a few hall of famers.

Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrWarrior
    You take this shit way too seriously.

He's just trying to watch a basketball game that features a few hall of famers.
    He is just mad because no one wants to see the Clippers play , lol. But but we have Chris Flop and Blake Grifflop. Somebody please care!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
    He is just mad because no one wants to see the Clippers play , lol. But but we have Chris Flop and Blake Grifflop. Somebody please care!!!
    I know man, just tell the guy you'll try to catch a clippers game while you're in town so he shuts the fck up.

Uh this is one of the most off topic, retarded posts I've ever read on ISH and that's saying a lot. What do the Clippers have to do with a Celtics fan going to a Lakers home game?
    holy fvck, u have a lot of posts