Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Local High School Star MightyWhitey's Avatar

Default Nicki Minaj trying to hard and gets slammed by critics

Default Re: Nicki Minaj trying to hard and gets slammed by critics

I love Nicki Minaj's response because it is so uneducated and downright stupid. http://www.bet.com/news/music/2014/0...new-track.html

"All the real n----s I know f--k with the song, so, if you b-----n' about the song, somethin' ain't right," she maintained. "I'm talkin about real n----s been textin' me like, 'Yo, I'm so glad you gettin' these n----s' asses!' I'm talkin' about n----s that really move weight, you know what I'm sayin'? It's crazy, so I don't know...if you've got a problem with it, you guilty of somethin' "

She may be trying too hard, but you're not trying hard enough to spell correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    She may be trying too hard, but you're not trying hard enough to spell correctly.
    Yes I noticed it too.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWhitey
    I love Nicki Minaj's response because it is so uneducated and downright stupid. http://www.bet.com/news/music/2014/0...new-track.html

"All the real n----s I know f--k with the song, so, if you b-----n' about the song, somethin' ain't right," she maintained. "I'm talkin about real n----s been textin' me like, 'Yo, I'm so glad you gettin' these n----s' asses!' I'm talkin' about n----s that really move weight, you know what I'm sayin'? It's crazy, so I don't know...if you've got a problem with it, you guilty of somethin' "

WTF?

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

the single cover

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Miley >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nicki Minaj

Somehow I highly doubt OP gives two shits about Malcolm X legacy and jus using this 'story' as another reason to bash and draw criticism to contemporary blacks.

Lol I can't stand Minaj and her voice, rapping , etc. and my opinion on her was made a long time ago so this means nothing to me personally

You kno MightyWhitey jus covets negative attention for a uhhmm, certain sect of Americans. I doubt he sees Malcolm X with much reverence

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    Somehow I highly doubt OP gives two shits about Malcolm X legacy and jus using this 'story' as another reason to bash and draw criticism to contemporary blacks.

Lol I can't stand Minaj and her voice, rapping , etc.

You kno MightyWhitey jus covets negative attention for a uhhmm, certain sect of Americans. I doubt he sees Malcolm X with much reverence
    Hey if "contemporary blacks" need to use the N word in a description with Malcolm X then criticism is warranted. But you see I'm not the one that said something first. The daughter of Malcolm X did.
    Maybe black youth should also be taught to not use the N word. A little hypocritical to what all those black human rights leaders fought and died for don't you think? Maybe Nicki Minaj should buy a book on Malcolm X. It might fix her vocabulary and she may even speak proper English.

dear god......

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    Them boobs jiggling

Have y'all heard Trey songz and Cassidy's response to the song?

Banned

Meh. Who gives a shit what his daughter thinks? N*gga has become a term of endearment and I see no problem with the term being used next to a picture of Malcolm X.

I have no clue what "Lookin ass n*gga" is supposed to mean though. That's one I haven't heard before. Can someone clue me in? Does it mean looking to kill you or something? If so, I can see why people wouldn't like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 16X
    Meh. Who gives a shit what his daughter thinks? N*gga has become a term of endearment and I see no problem with the term being used next to a picture of Malcolm X.

I have no clue what "Lookin ass n*gga" is supposed to mean though. That's one I haven't heard before. Can someone clue me in? Does it mean looking to kill you or something? If so, I can see why people wouldn't like this.

Hey if "contemporary blacks" need to use the N word in a description with Malcolm X then criticism is warranted. But you see I'm not the one that said something first. The daughter of Malcolm X did.
    Maybe black youth should also be taught to not use the N word. A little hypocritical to what all those black human rights leaders fought and died for don't you think? Maybe Nicki Minaj should buy a book on Malcolm X. It might fix her vocabulary and she may even speak proper English.
    A little overdone to call out blacks for using n!gga as hypocritical... Shits been going on for decades and you yourself have hammered this point so many times it just is a big waste of time.

You're not changin anybody's lifestyle, causing reevaluation to anybody's behavior. You just sound redundant all the time becuz you have some big problem with Black America and what they deem is acceptable.

Basically, your opinions are more common than a dime a dozen, not insightful or creative or interesting. If u wanna make a difference about it, go mentor young black kids in person at a community center. All you do is repeat the same narrative over and over on a message board.
    Last edited by ROCSteady; 02-19-2014 at 08:08 PM.