Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Official Grand Theft Auto V Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    I really hate that i have no interest in gaming anymore. It used to my best pastime second only to sports. I downloaded GTA V 3 days ago for my friend and didn't play it for a minute.
    Does anyone here have any tips to make me interested in video games again?
    What you want some attention man? Coming into a thread about video games to complain how you dont like video games. Ask your mom to buy you a rubiks cube or something... no one cares

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Haven't even touched my 360 in about a year or so, but I do plan on picking up GTA V, maybe on Friday or something.

Talking Re: Official Grand Theft Auto V Thread

I'm sitting in a Taco Bell across the parking lot from a GameStop, staking it out. My plan is to go start the line at about 8 PM, unless I see any movement before. At that point I will be scrambling across the parking lot and into the line. I don't expect to see any movement until about 9, but I'm going at 8 to be safe. I WILL be first in that line! Tonight is going to be amazing. It feels like Christmas!

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    I really hate that i have no interest in gaming anymore. It used to my best pastime second only to sports. I downloaded GTA V 3 days ago for my friend and didn't play it for a minute.
    Does anyone here have any tips to make me interested in video games again?
    video games are for recreation. If you dont enjoy it dont play. There really is no other benefit than recreation. Its not like exercise where even if you dont like to exercise you should.

its kind of like drinking. I used to enjoy drinking a lot but after about 26 the hangovers good much worse and I rarely drink more than 1 drink nowadays. There really is no real benefit to drinking alcohol, so I dont make an effort to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton

it's a fcking video game. one that looks great but come on.
    True, but a game I've been waiting for for years! I'm a person who's very passionate about the things I'm into. And I don't have anything else going on today anyway. SUPER excited!

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    its kind of like drinking. I used to enjoy drinking a lot but after about 26 the hangovers good much worse and I rarely drink more than 1 drink nowadays.
    Same thing happened to me. I used to drink like a fish. Then at about 28 the hangovers got to the point where I don't drink at all. No matter what happens...if I have a four-way with 3 brunettes...the hangover is so bad the next day that it isn't worth it. Not to mention I get seriously wild when I drink. I've had my face beaten unrecognizably by groups of people literally more times than I can count. Good times!

Banned

my UPS tracking from Microsoft updated, gonna have this by 3pm tomorrow.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by mateoboz
    I'm sitting in a Taco Bell across the parking lot from a GameStop, staking it out. My plan is to go start the line at about 8 PM, unless I see any movement before. At that point I will be scrambling across the parking lot and into the line. I don't expect to see any movement until about 9, but I'm going at 8 to be safe. I WILL be first in that line! Tonight is going to be amazing. It feels like Christmas!
    You know that you can just go to Walmart at around 11:45 and be out the door in no time right? Traditionally I've gotten my games from Walmart at midnight and I always ride by a GameStop (It just so happens to always be one by the Walmart I go to) and see people still waiting in a ridiculous line. It's as if they don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    What's your situation like now with your home and everything?
    Same. Can't get a job. My theory is all these places I'm applying to are calling the owner and she's talking shit, cause I can't get a job ANYWHERE. McDonald's won't hire me because I'm "over qualified" and nobody else will give me a chance. I've been living in my car and job searching since March. It's starting to get cold here again. When I first started sleeping in the car in March, it was getting down to 10 below 0 until mid-April. It was really rough. Now it's getting into the low 40's at night. Woke up this morning with a tickle in my throat. But I just keep pressing on. Something will open up. In the mean time, I know a building in Eagle River that has a power outlet on the side of the building where I've never been harassed by cops. So I'll pick up my copy here in Wasilla at midnight, drive to Eagle River, run my extension cord from my car to the outlet, hook up my little TV and X-Box in the car and I figure I got until 7 am before I need to get out of there.

My parents won't let me get it
    I've seen much worse then what's in GTA V

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by mateoboz
    Same. Can't get a job. My theory is all these places I'm applying to are calling the owner and she's talking shit, cause I can't get a job ANYWHERE. McDonald's won't hire me because I'm "over qualified" and nobody else will give me a chance. I've been living in my car and job searching since March. It's starting to get cold here again. When I first started sleeping in the car in March, it was getting down to 10 below 0 until mid-April. It was really rough. Now it's getting into the low 40's at night. Woke up this morning with a tickle in my throat. But I just keep pressing on. Something will open up. In the mean time, I know a building in Eagle River that has a power outlet on the side of the building where I've never been harassed by cops. So I'll pick up my copy here in Wasilla at midnight, drive to Eagle River, run my extension cord from my car to the outlet, hook up my little TV and X-Box in the car and I figure I got until 7 am before I need to get out of there.
    My dude you can't be serious.

You're homeless and you about to pay $65 for a video game????

I don't believe it.

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    My dude you can't be serious.

You're homeless and you about to pay $65 for a video game????

I don't believe it.
    GTA V dat good.

I'm pretty hyped for this game. What a month, the final episodes of Breaking Bad and the best GTA game ever is coming out. I've looked at streams and there is some amazing stuff in this game.

SPOILERS BELOW*** Don't read any further if you don't want to know:

So I guess some guy found this strange map with a mountain on it. He went exploring in a submarine by the mountain and discovered a tunnel. On the Ocean floor is a old spaceship. Not sure if that means we'll eventually be a able to steal a alien spaceship or what but it's exciting.

One thing that I saw was a shark eating the player when he was swimming in the ocean. Another time Franklin gets in a shootout with the cops and your dog Chop attacks the cops to help you.

This game is gonna be

Someone buy it for me I'm currently broke.