Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe Bryant scores 61 points against Knicks in Madison Square Garden

Quote Originally Posted by 243354
    yes, it is. kobe team blew out the knicks and he had 61 pts to jordans 55 with fewer shots and less court time. its not about the comp-its about the impact and dominance imported upon the game and kobe dominated and impacted moreso in his 61 pt game then jordan did in his.
    This dude makes me laugh.

I actually enjoy reading your posts, dude. I disagree with just about all of them, but I like the way you present your case.

NBA Finals

Default Re: Kobe Bryant scores 61 points against Knicks in Madison Square Garden

Quote Originally Posted by 243354
    yes, it is. kobe team blew out the knicks and he had 61 pts to jordans 55 with fewer shots and less court time. its not about the comp-its about the impact and dominance imported upon the game and kobe dominated and impacted moreso in his 61 pt game then jordan did in his.

OK, I just spent 10 minutes deleting most of the completely idiotic comments that were on the first six pages.

NOTE TO EVERYONE:

Contribute INTELLIGENT THOUGHTS about this, or don't post.

Don't taunt people, type stupid sarcastic crap about Kobe fans, etc.

Just discuss this amazing performance and share INTELLIGENT thoughts on it, even if you are just echoing how great it was.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops
    OK, I just spent 10 minutes deleting most of the completely idiotic comments that were on the first six pages.

NOTE TO EVERYONE:

Contribute INTELLIGENT THOUGHTS about this, or don't post.

Don't taunt people, type stupid sarcastic crap about Kobe fans, etc.

Just discuss this amazing performance and share INTELLIGENT thoughts on it, even if you are just echoing how great it was.

Thanks.

thread cleanups ftw.

I think putting up 40 against cavs or celtics next week will be more impressive. Lets do this!

Decent playground baller

Default Re: Kobe Freaking Bryant!

Quote Originally Posted by 04mzwach
    Most players won't end the night with 34 points. Kobe does it before the third quarter.
    So what, Lebron does it before the fourth

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather
    34 points, 13/20 from the field, 100% from the stripe, 3/5 from 3...

And there is still a half to play...

Ladies and gentlemen take out your opossums because the Black Mamba is back!

Kobe Bryant has broken Jordan's MSG visiting scorer record at 61 points.

Bryant put up this on 19/31 shooting with 50% from the perimeter and 100% from the line going on 20/20!
    Black Mamba's and opossums don't even live on the same continent