Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Why does Lebron throw powder in the air like the sugarplum fairy?

Quote Originally Posted by lilmarcgasol
    Just asking is Bron Bron pretending like its christmas everyday and hes the sugarplum fairy whys he always throwing powder in the air?
    Why does KG bang his head against the hoop padding behind the back board every game? It's call superstition/routine. F*CKING DUR IDIOT!

"like the sugarplum fairy" =

Banned

I think its cool. The fans are usually going nuts when he does it to them so i don't think its disrespectful at all.

RP 4 lyfe

sugerplum fairy?!?!?!?!?!?/

Pregame ritual. Have you guys ever played sports?

National High School Star FindingTim's Avatar

The general negativity that can be found on the internet is mindblowing. People seem to rant and complain about EVERYTHING. I am far from a Lebron fan, but why the hate for his powder routine? Unless you are one of the unfortunate few who inhale it, why the hell are you complaining?

...and maybe it is rich people powder.... (that's why Lebron is so good! )

LeBron's, featured above, are the "Zoom LeBron VI (Chalk Edition)":

"In keeping what has become a tradition in the Zoom LeBron series, the Cleveland Cavaliers star will unveil yet another special Zoom LeBron VI on Christmas Day. This year, LeBron will break out the "Chalk" edition of his signature sneaker when he takes the court on Christmas Day. The Zoom LeBronVI "Chalk" shoe takes its inspiration from LeBron's pregame ritual of tossing talcum chalk in the air before each game. The tongue of the shoe features a silhouette of LeBron tossing chalk in the air. The shoes' colors matches the Cavs alternate blue uniforms. A limited number of the Zoom LeBron VI "Chalk" shoe will be sold at the Quicken Loans Arena on Christmas Day."

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2008/12/23/k...e-to-drop-new/

power rangers wouldn't even wear those ugly ass shiny shoes

I am Chris Wilcox

Just seen a picture of all the fans throwing that dust into the air and I've got to say, that looked like one of the wierdest things I've ever seen.

Banned

throwing the powdeer isnt so bad, its how he spreads his arms and looks up in the sky makes him look like a fairy

Winning>Stats

check this reggie miller roast. has the bit where he screamed at the guy http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops
    "like the sugarplum fairy" =
    The thread may have been unnecessary but gosh darn it if the title wasn't funny.

sergiorodriguez
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

a year later lebron still at it, those chalk shoes suck btw

Local High School Star markymark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilmarcgasol
    ok bron just did it and cleveland fans had powder of their own did it right back at lebron ok that was the gayest thing i ever saw in nba game, lebron gave cleveland fans their sugarplum christmas dreams goddamn how gay
    Why are you so bothered with it?

The young stars like to copy the stars before them.

Dwight Howard stole Shaq's freakin' nickname...Superman? You gotta be kidding me.......

Lebron stole KG's powder in the air thing......

I don't get it either.......

NBA Finals

to make haters like you mad