Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Bulls will regret their decision if they draft Rose over Beasley

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    He averaged 19 in his third year.
    I know that, but what makes you think he can do it again? What has he shown you? He won't.

Banned

Default Re: The Bulls will regret their decision if they draft Rose over Beasley

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    I know that, but what makes you think he can do it again? What has he shown you? He won't.
    he really could. let him play 35 minutes as a 2nd option and he would. efficency wouldnt be great doe.
    but he is that good if he gets his head together finally

Memphis waives beasley, beasley headed to china
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...ichael-beasley
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 10-11-2014 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Everyone knows that Derrick Rose is a nice player, but just like he himself admitted a month ago, Michael Beasley is a way better player than him. Besides, the Bulls already have a not-too-bad backcourt and they badly need a inside scorer like Beasley. In a word, Beasley fits better in the current Bulls team than Rose. As a consequence, I'd say the Bulls will regret their decision if they do take Rose over Beasley during this draft. Seriously, why do people think the Bulls would draft Rose? Just 'cause he's from Chicago?

Banned

Is OP the WOAT ISH poster?

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Is OP the WOAT ISH poster?
    3ball is catching up quickly.

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Is Beasley even on a team this year?

Lol at this thread.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Glide2keva
    Is Beasley even on a team this year?
    Of course a player with his immense talents is on a team.

The Shanghai Sharks.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by fos
    I wasn't sold on either but Rose worries me more because of his predraft measurables... He's a pg with bad agility... He doesn't seem to be a very good passer either and ok scorer...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Everyone knows that Derrick Rose is a nice player, but just like he himself admitted a month ago, Michael Beasley is a way better player than him. Besides, the Bulls already have a not-too-bad backcourt and they badly need a inside scorer like Beasley. In a word, Beasley fits better in the current Bulls team than Rose. As a consequence, I'd say the Bulls will regret their decision if they do take Rose over Beasley during this draft. Seriously, why do people think the Bulls would draft Rose? Just 'cause he's from Chicago?

I know this was bumped, but I'm bumping this again to emphasize OP's foolishness.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    he really could. let him play 35 minutes as a 2nd option and he would. efficency wouldnt be great doe.
    but he is that good if he gets his head together finally

One good thing about this bump is seeing Marlo Stansfield is still banned.

EDIT: And Jameer got banned. Again.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    first let me say i'd have picked beasley over rose every day of the week and twice on draft day if it had been up to me...
    but dam guys ...lol

let these guys get some time under their belts before they are judged on who's going to have the better season...
    point gaurds are going to score less and turn the ball over more if they are playing the position correctly, they are handling the ball nearly every time down the floor and responsible for getting it into the beasleys of this world hands...
    comparing stats of rookies in summer league that play two completly different positions is ridiculous
    Wonder why people were saying things like this. GTS was a good poster but I don't see him anymore. Actually one of the guys that knew the game very well.