Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Armed mosque protesters publish Irving Muslims

An anti-Muslim group that brought guns to an Irving mosque has published the home addresses of dozens of Muslims and

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Default Re: Armed mosque protesters publish Irving Muslims

You neglected to mention that they published the names of only the individuals who wanted to subject the city to Sharia Law.

5-time NBA All-Star

Kristallnacht around the corner.

Now when the Holocaust begins will Al-Craqa shoot us when performing the Salat?

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    You neglected to mention that they published the names of only the individuals who wanted to subject the city to Sharia Law.

What does posting someone's home address do exactly? Other than encourage people to stalk and possibly harm individuals?

Who raises you fu*king mutants?

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    What does posting someone's home address do exactly? Other than encourage people to stalk and possibly harm individuals?

#NotAllIslamophobes

NBA Legend

Multiculturalism simply doesnt work.

Muslims wanna see society look one way. Judeo-Christians want something else.

If the Muslims dont leave, this kind of stuff will keep going on. If Americans dont do it to them, theyll eventually start doing it to us. Just look at Britain.

Itd be great if there was an "easy solution." But there isnt. America and Islam cant coexist. Sure, when the population is 1 or 2 % Muslims who are largely secular, it seems like no big deal. But if the population gets bigger and more fundamental, they CAN NOT live here. Just on a practical level. It will always cause problems.

Might as well stop them now. Not with violence, but with laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile

If the Muslims dont leave, this kind of stuff will keep going on. If Americans dont do it to them, theyll eventually start doing it to us. Just look at Britain.

Itd be great if there was an "easy solution." But there isnt. America and Islam cant coexist. Sure, when the population is 1 or 2 % Muslims who are largely secular, it seems like no big deal. But if the population gets bigger and more fundamental, they CAN NOT live here. Just on a practical level. It will always cause problems.

And yet there are a lot of Muslims already here, practicing their religion and leaving people alone.

You teeter on a dangerous line. And these people showing up to mosques armed with weapons and posting their home addresses online are getting scary and the irony is they're "fighting" something they themselves are becoming.

You know what doesn't work? Extremism.

NBA Legend

And yet there are a lot of Muslims already here, practicing their religion and leaving people alone.

You teeter on a dangerous line. And these people showing up to mosques armed with weapons and posting their home addresses online are getting scary and the irony is they're "fighting" something they themselves are becoming.

You know what doesn't work? Extremism.
    Right. Which is why my position is do it with laws, not with guns. And like I said, I agree that very small numbers of muslims living here doesnt mean much. But the more we allow in, the more emboldened theyll all become about bringing sharia to America. Again, look at Britain. It's exactly what's happening.

Its okay to say "I dont want any remotely significant numbers of Muslims living here." Nobody has to apologize for that. Its OKAY to feel that way. History shows this stuff doesn work. Individuals who wanna practice lil Muslim rituals? Fine, whatever. Growing Muslim communities? No. Keep them out.

5-time NBA All-Star

[QUOTE=Akrazotile]

They are 99.9% the same.......

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

They are 99.9% the same.......

In theory, maybe, but in practice no. That's why women in Muslim-majority countries wear burqas, and women in Jewish/Christian countries don't. Alcohol is outright prohibited in many stores in Muslim-majority countries. Not in Jewish/Christian. And sure, "muslim" countries differ in how strict they are. But we have absolutely no need to take that risk with increasing Muslims here. People who wanna practice this shit should just go to Muslim countries. America is founded on Jewish-Christian customs, culture, and norms. Either practice one of those or don't practice anything at all. Otherwise? Get.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile

This is not true at all. The issue is isolationism within communities that are supposedly 'multicultural'. I don't know much about British culture beyond the 2 weeks I spent in Oxford and London like 15 years ago and Monty Python movies, but I'd wager that Muslim communities there for the most part are completely segregated from the 'indigenous' population. That breeds mistrust and extremism... which obviously leads to violence.

I live in what may possibly be the most religiously diverse place on the planet. Within a 5 block radius from where I'm typing this, there's a massive Muslim mosque, a buddhist temple, 2 hindu temples (including the oldest one in the U.S.), a Jehovah's witness church. If you travel down the main st for about a mile, there's a large and thriving orthodox Jewish community.

We never see any of the issues that other places do because there is a constant intermingling of people (all these different people live next to each other, their kids go to school together, etc). Right outside my apartment building, there is always some sort of religious parade or demonstration happening. Muslims gather in the same park for prayer services that the Chinese Lunar New Year is celebrated.

Harvard/UPenn did a case study about pluralism in my neighborhood:

http://pluralism.org/affiliates/shanson/

You showed the same outrage when that newspaper posted the names and addresses of registered gun owners too, I'm sure.

Yes, anti-Muslim violence is a terrible problem. It's probably affected ones of people.

All joking aside though. You REALLY shouldn't do shit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    Yep, that title is 'kinda true, but really not'. CNN will run with it.

Still a shitty move, report them to the police instead but don't threaten them and don't publish their addresses.

Technically though, what do they care if people know they are for Sharia Law? If you're for it, you're for it, so man up and say so.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    This is not true at all. The issue is isolationism within communities that are supposedly 'multicultural'. I don't know much about British culture beyond the 2 weeks I spent in Oxford and London like 15 years ago and Monty Python movies, but I'd wager that Muslim communities there for the most part are completely segregated from the 'indigenous' population. That breeds mistrust and extremism... which obviously leads to violence.
    That's exactly what "multiculturalism" means.

I swear, we need a new word because the word "multiculturalism" just isn't working. Too many people don't know its meaning and they all think it's just means "people who come from various cultures living together". It doesn't.