Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups widowmaker's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron James just schooled a reporter!

Question for tommorow:
    "I watched the tape Lebron.. and you walked, double dribbled, and clanked two threes in the 4th quarter, what happened?"

http://twitter.com/#!/greggdoyelcbs

^even the reporter who asked the question said he got owned

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by SIRI1
    http://twitter.com/#!/greggdoyelcbs

^even the reporter who asked the question said he got owned
    he's just being diplomatic. Lebron dodged the question all diva like for real.

like Wade said at half time, Wade is the captain of the team. Bron is the skipper

I wish I have press credential, would have addressed Bron as Lebrick

"Yo Lebrick y u dissapearing in the 4th?"

"That elbow acting up again, LeBron? What's up?"

National High School Star

mr reporter

I love how all the blind haters on here are clinging to the "its Dwades team" and "Lebron wont get finals mvp"... Pretty sure he wants to win a championship and the heat are pretty damn close to achieving that now.

All the idiots claiming the celtics, then the bulls would beat them easily It must be burning you to watch the Heat win!!!!!

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

Dude admitted he got "toasted," then wrote an angry, ill thought out article.

Dirk singlehandedly closed out the Celts and Bulls (on both ends), and all of a sudden he's no closer?

Wade had 12 baskets and 3 assists. LeBron had 6 baskets and 9 assists. Look at it like that and it;s 15 scoring plays each.

Then dude tries to get on LeBron for his "I'm going to be more aggressive to the basket" comments regarding free throws since LeBron only got 4, but he still had 4 dunks in the first half and a layup, so 5 of his 6 fgs were point blank. End of the day, they're up 2-1.

Haters gon' hate

Quote Originally Posted by 50inchvertical

Dirk singlehandedly closed out the Celts and Bulls (on both ends), and all of a sudden he's no closer?

Wade had 12 baskets and 3 assists. LeBron had 6 baskets and 9 assists. Look at it like that and it;s 15 scoring plays each.

Then dude tries to get on LeBron for his "I'm going to be more aggressive to the basket" comments regarding free throws since LeBron only got 4, but he still had 4 dunks in the first half and a layup, so 5 of his 6 fgs were point blank. End of the day, they're up 2-1.

Haters gon' hate
    he did?

Dunking on everybody in the park

I'm glad there's a reporter out there that's willing to ask something other than a softie question. Everyone else is too busy washing LeBron's balls so he'll keep talking to them.

Quote Originally Posted by taucesays
    I'm glad there's a reporter out there that's willing to ask something other than a softie question. Everyone else is too busy washing LeBron's balls so he'll keep talking to them.
    So you would rather listen to reporter ask stupid questions?

1) It was a stupid unfair leading question.
    2) Lebron made the reporter look small.
    3) Lebron's answer was also so clearly an excuse it made him look silly. "I'm not shrinking, i'm just defending" as if he can't do both. What the hell happened to Lebron?

"Don't just look at the stat sheet."

Funny it came from the player who has built his entire career on stat sheets.

I didn't like the way the reporter asked that question; he could have been more subtle and smart about it, but either way, I was glad that Lebron's inability to come through in clutch times in the NBA finals was brought up and everybody was able to hear it. And Lebron talking about his so-called great defense Marion has been doing his thing all series long, so what is he talking about?

Lebron chose the Heat for moments like this. I have a huge problem with that, since those two guys are supposedly the two best players in the league, yet they need each other to play at a level like no other superstar has ever needed another great player to play at to win it all. That is why Lebron will never even be in the GOAT discussion.

Local High School Star 2swift4u's Avatar

stupid question. reporter is probably a pissed Dallas fan..

anyway it's true Lebron didn't do much in the 4th quarter.. but he did against Chicacgo when Wade didn't play well.. I guess that's the advantage of having 2 superstars in the same team.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by 50inchvertical

Haters gon' hate
    Best case scenario for haters are on this scale:

1) Lebron play bad and loose. Pure ectasy, bliss and fantasy like euphoria.

2) Lebron play good and loose. A years worth of happiness and enough motivation to post three years of told you so threads. Still like a dream come true as claims will still be made he simply wasn't good enough.

3) Lebron play bad and win. Satisfaction that he still is unproven as clearly being the best. Joy in knowing that a better player can exist on his own team can perhaps legitimize that maybe even Bosh is better but you can't tell because its a "help me" situation going on in Miami.

4) Lebron plays well and win. Medication will help soothe crazy rationalizations, "I was right all the time. You could put Shaq's wife on that team and they would still win."

5) Lebron plays well and is totally responsible for championship. Eternal depression.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    Best case scenario for haters are on this scale:

1) Lebron play bad and loose. Pure ectasy, bliss and fantasy like euphoria.

2) Lebron play good and loose. A years worth of happiness and enough motivation to post three years of told you so threads. Still like a dream come true as claims will still be made he simply wasn't good enough.

3) Lebron play bad and win. Satisfaction that he still is unproven as clearly being the best. Joy in knowing that a better player can exist on his own team can perhaps legitimize that maybe even Bosh is better but you can't tell because its a "help me" situation going on in Miami.

4) Lebron plays well and win. Medication will help soothe crazy rationalizations, "I was right all the time. You could put Shaq's wife on that team and they would still win."

5) Lebron plays well and is totally responsible for championship. Eternal depression.
    We've got a winner!