Default Tha Official Return of Willds09 Press Conference Thread

Yall caught me. Im tired of playing around. Ya boy willds09 iz back! Ha! ha! Ha! Press conference- starts at 11pm eastern ...

Default Re: Tha Official Return of Willds09 Press Conference Thread

"How are you spending your hot, summer Saturday night?"

"Holding a press conference to announce the return of my alternate screenname on a message board"

"......"

Sorry for tha delay folks but heres my welcome back speech...... Ladies and gentlemen , true posters and trolls, I have officially pulled myself out of retirement because I love Tha Ish board too damn much plus I cant let Lebron stans get away with too much bashing on Tha knicks, and Kobe (who have 3 more rings than Lebron). I was retired for two months after a dumb bet I Lost. I claimed Tha knicks were going to be champs and oh boy I felt pretty stupid. I felt stupid because I should of known David stern and his devilish antics. I should of known that he would rather have tha overrated pacers play against tha miami cheat and lose. I should of known he was going to help Miami win Tha finals just like in 2012 against okc. But a bet ewas a bet and I retired from tha board. I ended my 5 year tenure as willds09. I decided to come back because Jeff and staff erased all my threads, especially my retirement threads which was very disrespectful, and fellow knicks fans were haven't a hard time going back and fourth with knicks haters and lebron stans, and I cant let that schit phuckin slide. even tho Tha heat might win again in 2014, I still will have Tha knicks back and represent them well. I will always be willds09 but im now reincarnated As fresh kid. Just like at Tha end of Tha movie scream, Matthew lillard said " there's going to be a sequel baby!" And that's what this is. Tha mutha phuckin sequel baby! So expect more wittiness, extra fire power replies, ethers against Lebron stans and knicks haters, and better knowledge and facts of Tha game of basketball. This is like Jordan in 95, so get ready for more greatness and enjoy Tha damn ride. Express what you liked about willds09, Express what you want fresh kid to be like and how I can be better than willds09. I am now free for any questions and comments. Thank you Thank you. It feels great to be back! by Tha way that bitch ass punk rr3 and pissing Tha sheets little kid jameer Nelson poster can kiss my ass for disrespecting my thread like that... Im back!

Banned

May 13?

Did I miss registration getting activated again, or did Jeff open it up specifically for this ph@ggott?

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
    May 13?

Did I miss registration getting activated again, or did Jeff open it up specifically for this ph@ggott?
    he opened it up cuz IM that niguh!! killed me once but keep coming back like chuckie plus all you ISHes love me

Earned not given

3800 posts in 6 months? Damn nigguh get a life. There's plenty of ish to do in NYC

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    3800 posts in 6 months? Damn nigguh get a life. There's plenty of ish to do in NYC
    niguh I be busy, it was just that first month I was goin krazy u heard me lebron lover?

Local High School Star LilEddyCurry's Avatar