Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: What is D.Wades worth? HYPOTHETICAL.

Wade is still a good player come playoff time.

There is nobody I would rather watch play ball than Dwyane Wade...

Go Heat!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    Wade is still a good player come playoff time.

There is nobody I would rather watch play ball than Dwyane Wade...

Go Heat!

yes, that 2-3 games during the playoffs are very exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    I'm not saying he deserves $20M, but he definitely is worth more than $6M-$8M. I can see him signing a 4 year 45-50 deal.
    Wade has 2 more years after this year on his current deal. He'll be 34 when he hits FA in 2016. It'd be crazy to give him a 4 year deal at that age. Give him a Manu Ginobilli or Boston Celtics offer to Ray Allen like deal at best, 2 years, $15-$16 million.

It's no real gain for him to opt out of the remaining 2 years, he's due another $40 million on his current deal, don't think he'd be happy making that same amount in 4 years instead of 2.

Kendrick Perkins

Kobelicious

he would be a great addition to contender team, maybe some 1st round pick + filler

but if this team: thunder, clippers, pacers, bulls get him, it would over for the heat

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd

right! so bcuz I lay out some reality, I'm a Lebron stan

very typical responses you both have when someone disagrees with you.
    Just the rubbish you are coming out with is the sort of thing i would expect from someone who only started watching the Heat during the big-3 era.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Just the rubbish you are coming out with is the sort of thing i would expect from someone who only started watching the Heat during the big-3 era.
    I've been in south FL a lot longer than most people's age on here, can def tell you that much but really I've only been a Heat fan since the Mourning/Hardaway days, and surely solidified with the year Wade was drafted as I followed him in college somewhat.

ironic that I hate on Wade and his lack of play today, though I was a big supporter of his in the past but never the less, he's gonna have to show me something to change my mind in gifting him money he doesn't deserve

Quote Originally Posted by VIntageNOvel
    he would be a great addition to contender team, maybe some 1st round pick + filler

but if this team: thunder, clippers, pacers, bulls get him, it would over for the heat

would gladly work out a deal with some contending teams on this...

clippers-riddick and 1st rounder
    pacers-stephenson and 1st rounder
    bulls-butler and 1st rounder
    thunder-thabo and 1st rounder

we come out just as good, if not better every time

10+ teams would happily throw 4/80 or more at Wade next year. JJ got it at 30 coming off 18/3/3. Also Bosh opts out and looks for a 5/100 extension easy. Anyone thinking those two take 10 so Bron can extend for the full max is delusional.

Local High School Star Lord Leoshes's Avatar

43 years old, & a heat fan since 1988.

The hate on wade couse of last years playoffs is absurd. Especially when he was tearing it up during that record breaking stretch. Obviously if someone is injured with knee problems they won't play up 2 expectations. anyone who thinks different is hating, or has a mental disorder.

+ the only thing that counts to these guys is winning another ring, not who has the best stats in the regular season. or who does anything in the regular season. all that is just icing on the cake. The only thing that is important to is winning championship, after championship, after championship.

& at this point Wades offense is not even needed with the Heat as a team shooting .522, while the next team HOU is at .483.
    We all know that the coaching staff said he wouldn't be ready till late DEC, so to expect anything else would be silly.
    The Heats offense is so good that Bosh, & Bron don't even need to play as many min cause of players like Ray, Lewis, Beasley, Bird, Chalmers, & Cole have been scoring at an extraordinary efficiency.

Then think that Oden has not even stepped on the floor yet.

Its all about being healthy for the playoffs, & the rest is only a really, really long preseason for them.

Wade has looked very good this year, particularly his midrange jumper and activity level. Take away the Charlotte game in which he barely played he's putting up around 18/6/5/3/1 on 50%. Everyone knew he'd be on a maintenence program for much of the season. Again, his value to the Heat is extremely high due to the strength of their roster. Most teams wouldn't have the luxury of resting him like the Heat can.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Debator

I believe his priority is to get healthy this year and show he can play at a high level for the next 3 years. It'll be easy for him to average 18/5/5 on 50% for the next 3 years with leadership intangibles.
    I know that it's been said, but Wade is greatly benefiting by playing with LeBron James. I don't think it would be very easy for Wade to average 18/5/5 on 50% if he was on another team. Or are you saying if he stays in Miami he would average that?

If that is the case, never mind