Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Being Black is the best thing in the world!!!

Most African Americans, have also Anglo Saxon, and other mixed bloodlines, especially when you go back at least 10 generations.

Quote Originally Posted by MetsPackers
    I'll list why I believe being white is the best

-cops will let you out of tickets often
    -cops won't stop you simply for walking at night/having a backpack/on a bike
    -people love to hire us
    -white women > all
    -men are never ruled out "id never date a black guy"...
    -people are not afraid of us, which is better imo; leaves more doors open
    -more money on average
    -MetsPackers is white
    -we can do anything we want; white rappers, white black history experts, w/e
    -we run the world
    That's true right now but keep in mind that the earliest highly developed civilizations were happening everywhere but Europe, Africa had one of the greatest civilizations in Ancient Egypt, the Kingdom of Kush, Ancient Carthage, Aksumite Empire and Nubia. One of the oldest civilizations, if not the oldest was ancient Sumer which became Babylonia and now is modern Iraq. Ancient China was also highly civilized as well as the Mayan, Inca and Aztec civilizations.

These were highly advanced societies that aren't European, all the great inventions of that time were being invented in those areas, it's only when the Greeks and later the Roman Empire that the European peoples started to become the world's dominant people. Who knows who'll be "running the world" 1000 years from today.

My point is that every culture has added something to where we are at now, from algebra from the Arabs, gun powder from the Chinese, metal works from Africa, astronomy from the Mayans and so on.

We have advanced as a whole, not be seperate races...
    Last edited by TheMan; 11-23-2012 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    That's true right now but keep in mind that the earliest highly developed civilizations were happening everywhere but Europe, Africa had one of the greatest civilizations in Ancient Egypt, the Kingdom of Kush, Ancient Carthage, Aksumite Empire and Nubia. One of the oldest civilizations, if not the oldest was ancient Sumer which became Babylonia and now is modern Iraq. Ancient China was also highly civilized as well as the Mayan, Inca and Aztec civilizations.

These were highly advanced societies that aren't European, all the great inventions of that time were being invented in those areas, it's only when the Greeks and later the Roman Empire that the European peoples started to become the world's dominant people. Who knows who'll be "running the world" 1000 years from today.

My point is that we are where we are because every culture has added something to where we are at now, from algebra from the Arabs, gun powder from the Chinese, metal works from Africa, astronomy from the Mayans and so on.

That one was really just sort of a joke, although somewhat serious since it is somewhat true. Ofcourse, mankind had monumental achievements made by Romans, Egyptians, Mayans, etc. No doubt about that, and none of those civiliations were white. But in present time and since the dark ages (might have the period wrong), white people have essentially been in charge of the world and on cruise control

i sometimes wonder who would be the next most polarizing race in the world if there were no blacks.

That one was really just sort of a joke, although somewhat serious since it is somewhat true. Ofcourse, mankind had monumental achievements made by Romans, Egyptians, Mayans, etc. No doubt about that, and none of those civiliations were white. But in present time and since the dark ages (might have the period wrong), white people have essentially been in charge of the world and on cruise control
    Romans=present day Italy=white

Romans=present day Italy=white
    Ehh I guess. I figured the demographic population in that area has shifted along with new borders to the point that Romans could not be clearly distinguished as white. This isn't based on facts, but I thought the Roman population held a fair amount of Greek ancestry, and I don't consider Greeks to be white. However, I could be wrong. I realize the obvious geographical flaws, but this is just what was in my mind. Not trying to debate small inaccuracies, I was actually agreeing with you

Ehh I guess. I figured the demographic population in that area has shifted along with new borders to the point that Romans could not be clearly distinguished as white. This isn't based on facts, but I thought the Roman population held a fair amount of Greek ancestry, and I don't consider Greeks to be white. However, I could be wrong. I realize the obvious geographical flaws, but this is just what was in my mind. Not trying to debate small inaccuracies, I was actually agreeing with you
    Not trying to be a dick but how do you not consider Greeks white? They are Europeans.

Maybe they aren't like northern Europeans if that's what you mean be white but they are no doubt white, just like Spainards, Portuguese etc. Mediteranean types.
    Last edited by TheMan; 11-23-2012 at 01:50 PM.

5-time NBA All-Star

My point is that every culture has added something to where we are at now, from algebra from the Arabs, gun powder from the Chinese, metal works from Africa, astronomy from the Mayans and so on.

uhhhh not to be an azzhole bro, but Egyptians and Carthagians probably have similar bloodlines to Arabs and Berbers than they do to black people u see in the States.

Don't Hamilcar Barca and Hannibal and Hatsepshut and King Tut resemble somoene like Gaddafi more than 2 Chainz?

u kinda dug yourself into a hole on this one.

I think Arab falls under Caucasian.. not sure tho. Pakistanis and Persians do. (Hopefully not)
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 11-23-2012 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    uhhhh not to be an azzhole bro, but Egyptians and Carthagians probably have similar bloodlines to Arabs and Berbers than they do to black people u see in the States.

Don't Hamilcar Barca and Hannibal and Hatsepshut and King Tut resemble somoene like Gaddafi more than 2 Chainz?

I think Arab falls under Caucasian.. not sure tho. Pakistanis and Persians do. (Hopefully not)

couple of points... Kush & Nubia were African societies, and Egypt was called Khemet before it was called egypt...

Another point that should be mentioned is that race (the terms white and black etc) is nothing more than a social construct... it doesn't really exist outside of what we make it out to be

The idea of who caucasian and who is not changes every few decades..

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    i'll tell you why

-everybodys afraid of us - Nobody trusts you
    -we start the best riots - Not a good thing
    -we dont have to worry about skin cancer - This is like saying Macs don't get viruses, it is just less common, and by not ever worrying, you could get blindsided with it
    -our b[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]tches got big bootys - This is only a positive to black people, while white people like smaller more firm booties
    -our ***** are really big - No rebuttal
    -we got out own month - White people have 11 months
    -Bigsmoke is black - Myth is white
    -Michael Jordan and Michael Jackson are the must at what they do and they are/were black - Michael Jackson became white
    -its just awesome - White privilege really works
    Here is my rebuttal in good fun

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Most Hispanic groups known for big booties (Ricans, Brazilians, etc.) have African ancestry, though. They're black.
    Hispanics are not black. A % of them (Hispanics) having African heritage somewhere along the line, sure, that's true. Then again, every single race on the entire planet has African heritage in their DNA. The cradle of human civilization as we know it originated on the African continent, so what's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    Hispanics are not black.
    You telling me there are no black hispanics?

Might as well say "Americans are not black."

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

Where did I say that Eqyptians or Carthagians were black? I said they were African, as in located in the African continent...