Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
       

Default Re: Most beautiful women without photoshop

meh. captain johnson will let you know when he sees something of interest.

i do like that short-haired doll look, tho!

Default Re: Most beautiful women without photoshop

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
    Legal ages have nothin to do with biological attraction.

Everyones face is more attractive when theyre young. A 15 year old girls face is not gonna change or improve in any way with time, except more skin elasticity (wrinkles), nose will get bigger, perhaps weight gain around the face, increased asymetry. Nothin positive changes on a females face between 15 and 25 (except possibly acne clearing up). Thats just biology. Her "style" might improve after adolescence making her appear to be hotter, but thats cosmetic not physiological. From that standpoint nothin wrong with bein attracted to a teenage face.

The arbitrary legal standing of something in a particular coutry hardly determines whether it is morally or biologically "right or wrong"
    This is an astounding load of bullcrap.

Many girls that were butters in their teens can look bangin in their mid-late twenties. If you don't think that women's faces change between 15-25 then you clearly don't know any women.

And rather than weight gain around the face weight loss is far more common from my experience (obviously excluding actual changes in bodyfat). Youth often brings a certain chubbiness to faces.

edit: also, some of these women are very attractive, but there is far too much skinny bird in most of them for my liking. Really pointy and angular faces with lots of bone and nubs; it would be like trying to have sex with a deck chair.
    Last edited by Dresta; 09-20-2013 at 09:10 AM.