Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    College superstar

Default Re: There are late 30 somethings, early 40 somethings not living in thier own address.

[QUOTE=Le Shaqtus]Houses prizes in England are atrocious though, and they're all tiny as f*ck. The house I live in now (Central Florida) was about the same price (

NBA Legend

Default Re: There are late 30 somethings, early 40 somethings not living in thier own address.

[QUOTE=step_back]House prices are high in London. My house is worth around

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Aww, that's cute.

Say, what's your GDP per capita?
    Salty you still haven't done it yet. Try harder.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    Salty you still haven't done it yet. Try harder.

Im just messin around, I actually quite like the UK. Even tho you, personally, happen to be a f@ggit, I dont hold that against everyone else over there.

College superstar

Im just messin around, I actually quite like the UK. Even tho you, personally, happen to be a f@ggit, I dont hold that against everyone else over there.
    You've always been a big talker on this site since I've been here. But you need to try harder and get more creative. Hopefully you'll come up with better insults before you have another meltdown.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    You've always been a big talker on this site since I've been here. But you need to try harder and get more creative. Hopefully you'll come up with better insults before you have another meltdown.

Ah bro Im just messin around with ya. You pasty ass crooked teeth tabloid obsessed culinary inept shit weather athletic failure snackfood for the germans until america shows up son of a bitch.

[COLOR="White"]Fu(k you[/COLOR]

Banned

Say, what's your GDP per capita?

Awww Mr. Econ is being cute. Have you made 100k total in your life? I said MADE not received. If you have your own address currently it's because mommy and daddy are kicking in on rent. you bring nothing to the world, enjoy your message board posting

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Goon Time
    Awww Mr. Econ is being cute. Have you made 100k total in your life? I said MADE not received. If you have your own address currently it's because mommy and daddy are kicking in on rent. you bring nothing to the world, enjoy your message board posting

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Goon Time

Come on mr lojangles, don't be so literally mad. Just cause I casually mentioned in another thread that you're 90% of the gimmicks around here, and I guess you take some kinda pride in "fooling everyone" with your fake internet accounts, it's not like most of these people pay attention or can even put 2 and 2 together if you spell it out for them. Your secret is still safe, don't get so bent out of shape. Nobody was paying attention. Nobody realizes you're the majority of April 2013 and Jan 2014 posters and even probably March 2012 posters. It's all good brother.

For real dawg. I'm sorry. Let's light one up and get high just to bury the hatchet, aight?

Made that high school varsity squad Solidape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    yeah, that shit is pathetic. I'm 36 and live in my grandmother's basement but it has it's own door to the outside so it's independent, not like these jokers you're talking about. get a life losers!

I come and go as I please, I don't have to check in or nothin. I could have girls over, wouldn't even have to be quiet cause Grammy don't hear good
    LOL made me crack up

I rule the local playground tomSR.'s Avatar

Ah bro Im just messin around with ya. You pasty ass crooked teeth tabloid obsessed culinary inept shit weather athletic failure snackfood for the germans until america shows up son of a bitch.

College superstar

Coming from a untalented, narcissistic deluded mommy and daddy's boy who's washed up at 30 with no chance at making something of himself because he's the wrong gender so he can't suck the right dick to make it in Hollywood. Relieve your parents of the financial burden you are as you were only supposed to be a weekend getaway blow job and not the pathetic pithy waste of space for a son you actually are.

Best of luck with your passion projects I'm sure you'll make it.....BITCH!

P.S Try harder, stereotyping isn't difficult.
    Last edited by step_back; 04-24-2014 at 06:42 AM.