Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Has kyrie become the most loved player on this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    LOL at this Rose fan boy talking s.hit. Rose went to a team that absolutely lucked into the 1st pick. The Bulls were a playoff team the season before and still had guys like Deng, Gordon, etc. You can't even compare the situations they were put in. All Rose will be known for is shooting 6% against LeBron and the worst choke in NCAA championship history
    U mad that Chicago gets to enjoy every breathtaking moment of his career, on a nightly basis???

Where you from by the way?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by noob cake
    Rose homers are too stupid. Rose was gifted a playoff team. Irving was placed into the least talented team in the league after LeBron's abandonment.

Westbrook has Durant, Ibaka. Rose has Noah, Deng, Boozer. Irving has Gee, Zeller and Thompson
    I like how you didn't add Waiters, but OK.

If there was a draft that included all the top PG's, and pre injury Rose, it would be a landslide for Rose.

Post too stupid to respond to. You can bump this next year when Irving becomes the best PG, and few years later when Kyrie wins a ship.
    But I thought "Irving has already charted a journey of greatness that Derrick Rose will never touch."...

Why does he need to win a chip, if that's the case ?

Banned

When Kyrie gets 36 pts. and 11 assists in his first ever playoff game, then I'll be impressed. Until then, I think the kid is a really good talent, but not on Rose/Westbrook's level.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

He's great. He will def be better than Westbrook. Kyrie was a smarter player than Westbrook even before he was in the nba. He may reach roses level and exceed it, but its not certain yet.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    People love one dimensional players on lottery teams.

More respected posters like myself enjoy guys who do whatever it takes to get that W. You can worship his crossovers and "smooth" play...

and piss yourself over his moist jumpshot...

while I'm in the back corner with a hard-on for guys like Westbrook who give it their all EVERY game and do whatever it takes to win. Even if that means avoiding the spotlight to do so.
    Can this be automatically moved to the "Dumbest Thing I've Ever Read on ISH"? Is there an auto button?

basketball is less a team sport than the other 2 major sports aka football and baseball. one dominant player CAN carry a team to the playoffs. maybe a dominant QB can do the same, but baseball and football are definitely more team oriented. if this guy doesnt turn the cavs into winners next year, than sorry dudes he is clearly overrated.

oh wow have you seen his handles? oh wow have you seen how he switches hands in the air?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    You also forgot to post up Rose's first ever playoff game stats. In Rose's first playoff game, he matched Kareem Abdul Jabaar's point total, and added 11 dimes on top of that.

36 PTs 11 Asssits
    U a Dumb A--. Seriously.

People absolutely love Derrick Rose; he's a freaking stud. You would ONLY hate on Irving with stupid crap you've posted because you are worried that Irving is closing in on him as best in the league.

Literally HUNDREDS of NBA stars have toiled through their early years on bad teams.

Stop being stupid - if that's possible. There's not one true NBA fan who is posing a Rose vs Irving battle. They are both great players in different circumstances.

Some posts on this site are just amazing...

Local High School Star

The internet loves you when your team is shit and not a threat to their own squad

Quote Originally Posted by HiphopRelated
    The internet loves you when your team is shit and not a threat to their own squad
    This

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Don't feed the trolls.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sixer6ad
    U a Dumb A--. Seriously.

People absolutely love Derrick Rose; he's a freaking stud. You would ONLY hate on Irving with stupid crap you've posted because you are worried that Irving is closing in on him as best in the league.

Literally HUNDREDS of NBA stars have toiled through their early years on bad teams.

Stop being stupid - if that's possible. There's not one true NBA fan who is posing a Rose vs Irving battle. They are both great players in different circumstances.

Some posts on this site are just amazing...
    I wasn't even responding to you. I was responding to the jack ass that thinks Irving is already as good as Rose.

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    You also forgot to post up Rose's first ever playoff game stats. In Rose's first playoff game, he matched Kareem Abdul Jabaar's point total, and added 11 dimes on top of that.

36 PTs 11 Asssits
    Facts hurt

Rose homers are too stupid. Rose was gifted a playoff team. Irving was placed into the least talented team in the league after LeBron's abandonment.

Westbrook has Durant, Ibaka. Rose has Noah, Deng, Boozer. Irving has Gee, Zeller and Thompson
    Gifteda playoff team? Yes they made the playoffs as an 8th seed two years in a row and the second time they barely made it with two consecutive .500 records.

Let's not act like Rose was drafted to a playoff powerhouse. Stop it. Also, Noah wasn't even the player he is now, back then. He broke out in the Celtics series, but before then he was kind of a bust. Boozer wasn't on that team and he had Brad Miller, Kirk Hinrich, Ben Gordon and John Salmons who sucked for the duration of his Bulls career.

Love how you guys like to leave those things out.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    But I thought "Irving has already charted a journey of greatness that Derrick Rose will never touch."...

Why does he need to win a chip, if that's the case ?
    This.

As a Rose fan, I have nothing against the kid. He's an awesome player and will be for a very long time. But now he's getting the Rondo 2009-10 treatment until Rose just completely outplayed him in damn near every head to head game they played.