Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: F uck vegans, like seriously.

yea seriously guys, **** vegans and vegetarians, who do they think they are?

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    Future chicken nugets.

I went vegan for a week...it was expensive. Much easier to be a vegetarian. The week did show me that its not necessary to consume as much animal products as most are use to. My body did feel better not having meat every day, let alone every other day.

I will never understand the logic of fighting for animals being treated better before we kill them. Would you feel better about death if you got to die comfortably? Probably, but for things you plan to eat it just sounds odd that you want your to eat your meal knowing it got to your plate in peace.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    "oh, i have a cat or dog i love so much, i would take a bullet for him, but heres a steak im eating that came from a cow that was forced into a machine that cut his head off and hung him upside down"
    That is so true, my facebook is full of BS like that.
    Idiots posting pictures of baby seals being clubbed, cats in cages and dogs being slaughtered while freaking out over it. Then you ask them, "what's the difference between that cat and a cow?" and they go silent.

I've been a vegetarian for 5 years, I have never pushed my agenda or my beliefs about vegetarianism on anyone, not even my girlfriend. And I don't really care what people think about vegetarians or about animal rights because people simply don't care. But people who pretend to care or actually care as long as it comes to "cute" animals are true idiots and they piss me off.

코비=GOAT

Some nutrients(B12, iron, etc) from meat are necessary for early childhood(brain and muscle development), if you do want to have your child on a vegan diet then you have to monitor his or her diet closely and refer to a doctor for guidance on a balanced vegan diet with supplements.

Quote Originally Posted by Loneshot
    I went vegan for a week...it was expensive. Much easier to be a vegetarian. The week did show me that its not necessary to consume as much animal products as most are use to. My body did feel better not having meat every day, let alone every other day.

I will never understand the logic of fighting for animals being treated better before we kill them. Would you feel better about death if you got to die comfortably? Probably, but for things you plan to eat it just sounds odd that you want your to eat your meal knowing it got to your plate in peace.
    Exactly I dont think it makes anymore sense if the animal dies in a humane way. The animal still doesnt want to die for you.

With that said I love eating meat.

코비=GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by mrpuente
    Exactly I dont think it makes anymore sense if the animal dies in a humane way. The animal still doesnt want to die for you.

With that said I love eating meat.
    The problem is where's the line between necessary and unnecessary suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    That is so true, my facebook is full of BS like that.
    Idiots posting pictures of baby seals being clubbed, cats in cages and dogs being slaughtered while freaking out over it. Then you ask them, "what's the difference between that cat and a cow?" and they go silent.

I've been a vegetarian for 5 years, I have never pushed my agenda or my beliefs about vegetarianism on anyone, not even my girlfriend. And I don't really care what people think about vegetarians or about animal rights because people simply don't care. But people who pretend to care or actually care as long as it comes to "cute" animals are true idiots and they piss me off.
    Yup, i've argued this as well here on Ish, about Michael Vick. Their excuse is dogs and cats are smarter and are our pets. Mans best friend blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by shlver
    The problem is where's the line between necessary and unnecessary suffering.
    Technically its all unnecessary. The ultimate conclusion is that the animal dies.

Im no vegetarian.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpuente
    Technically its all unnecessary. The ultimate conclusion is that the animal dies.

Im no vegetarian.
    forgive my ignorance but how effective is your body in absorbing nutrients from supplements compared to a balance diet???

Something tell me that most of the vegans or vegetarians that felt better after they stopped eating meat are those that ate MCdonalds or other fast food every day

Local High School Star steve franchise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    forgive my ignorance but how effective is your body in absorbing nutrients from supplements compared to a balance diet???
    no clue man

Quote Originally Posted by steve franchise

an honest man like myself about the idea