Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: AVERAGE ***** SIZE :Italy 6.2 - UK 5.5 - France - 5.3 - USA - 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by TaLvsCuaL
    Most internet data are false, inaccurate or simply intentionally manipulated. You can take it seriously if you want, but I consider myself more critic and I tend to check references.

To me these data are racist and stereotypical. Some of the countries at the top like Ecuador are genetically close to Asians but the difference between them is huge. That makes no sense.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TaLvsCuaL
    Most internet data are false, inaccurate or simply intentionally manipulated. You can take it seriously if you want, but I consider myself more critic and I tend to check references.

To me these data are racist and stereotypical. Some of the countries at the top like Ecuador are genetically close to Asians but the difference between them is huge. That makes no sense.
    A More Unbiased and Scientific Survey

Growing up, the one thing I realized was that it's so dumb to be obsessed with your size . It's such a non-factor. I don't necessarily believe these reports anyways .

I'm guessing these are erect sizes, but I had always thought 7 inches was the average for the entire world. Some of the average sizes on the low end seem ridiculous, like the size of my pinky. I'm guessing they didn't use an honor system and just ask guys what size they were, that probably would be inaccurate. Sorry if I offended any pinky ***** here.

Quote Originally Posted by skan72

everybody chill out, or go fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k ourselfes......like this guy:

http://www.heavy-r.com/video/121889/Bigger_is_better/

fun starts after 1:30 mins
    NSFW !

Here`s a girl forum talking about it:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T05M7KN1324RSOLID

I dont know why you Americans laugh at the Asians when you probably have the same size as them.
    I mean the survey says 5.1 but that is including the black people... which means the white are no more than 4.5
    My condolences.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocirap31
    I'm guessing these are erect sizes
    I hope so...

Quote Originally Posted by Velocirap31
    but I had always thought 7 inches was the average for the entire world.

I had a chick tell me that it was 5.5 (erect)

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler
    I had a chick tell me that it was 5.5 (erect)
    That is what I always heard as well.

Banned

least evolved at the top of the list

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    What about China and India? They're making babies at escalating rates.
    Actually it makes sense. A biology teacher once told me that the Chinese reproduce at a high rate because they have a small *****. The reason behind this is that the uterus entrance is only 7-8 cm away. The closer to the uterus you ejaculate, the higher the chance to impregnate the female.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    Actually it makes sense. A biology teacher once told me that the Chinese reproduce at a high rate because they have a small *****. The reason behind this is that the uterus entrance is only 7-8 cm away. The closer to the uterus you ejaculate, the higher the chance to impregnate the female.
    What if you only have one testicle though?

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    What if you only have one testicle though?
    Won't answer this. You can't be that stupid

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    Won't answer this. You can't be that stupid
    Macmac's thinking, "Challenge accepted."