Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819 LastLast

Default Re: The 2016 March Madness Thread

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54
    Is this nikka Ochefu not an NBA prospect? I don't see him on mock drafts. He looked pretty dominant down low.
    He's a horrible defender if switched onto a guard or forward who plays the perimeter

Dude has no recovery speed what so ever

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Lmaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooo Syracuse and Boeheim are sticking it to the NCAA after that false punishment they handed them.

aaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

I rule the local playground

How is Brice Johnson not higher on draft boards? Every time I watch him play he looks dominant

I put $100 on Syracuse at +360

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG FURB
    How is Brice Johnson not higher on draft boards? Every time I watch him play he looks dominant
    Dude makes it look easy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Lmaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooo Syracuse and Boeheim are sticking it to the NCAA after that false punishment they handed them.

aaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

GO CUSE

Quote Originally Posted by BIG FURB
    He's a senior and the NBA is all about getting those 19 and 20 year old freshmen who have, in their minds, higher ceilings than the 21-23 year old juniors and seniors.

Anyway, Brice is a fu***** stud. He's got great athleticism, a polished and explosive post game, and has added a consistently good mid-range jumper to his game this year.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    He's a senior and the NBA is all about getting those 19 and 20 year old freshmen who have, in their minds, higher ceilings than the 21-23 year old juniors and seniors.

Anyway, Brice is a fu***** stud. He's got great athleticism, a polished and explosive post game, and has added a consistently good mid-range jumper to his game this year.
    To be fair there hasnt been a single impressive senior drafted this past draft

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KG215

to me brice johnson is like a kenyon martin only martin had a better post game in college but somehow martin abandoned some of it having J kidd with him

I had nova vs UNC in the title game so I'm still alive in the ISH bracket. I was hesitant to talk about it in case I jinx it, but who really cares? It's not like we get a prize or anyone even acknowledges anything

Wow Selden is projected 2nd round-undrafted. Dude fell off hard from HS.

Btw I had the Nova-OU game in my bracket. Other side of the bracket is ****ed tho. Still in the 75th percentile.

Well I hope UNC wins this title since this may as well be their last chance for the next 7-10 years, with Roy Williams not recruiting well and the team possibly facing sanction such as losses of scholarship. Realistically though, I like the chance of Oklahoma, Buddy Hield reminds me of Kemba Walker, and arguably even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Well I hope UNC wins this title since this may as well be their last chance for the next 7-10 years, with Roy Williams not recruiting well and the team possibly facing sanction such as losses of scholarship. Realistically though, I like the chance of Oklahoma, Buddy Hield reminds me of Kemba Walker, and arguably even better.
    Hield''s playing style does not resemble Kemba's at all. He's just a shooter who can get to the hole on occasion. Not an exceptional talent outside of his shooting ability, can't really set people up.

Kemba's solid all around and has good PG skills. Hield's not on the level he was on when he left UCONN

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Hield''s playing style does not resemble Kemba's at all. He's just a shooter who can get to the hole on occasion. Not an exceptional talent outside of his shooting ability, can't really set people up.

Kemba's solid all around and has good PG skills. Hield's not on the level he was on when he left UCONN
    FIrst off, Hield this year is better than Kemba ever was at Uconn. And his tournament so far > Walker too

Walker is yes, a slightly better passer and can handle the ball better. That's because he's a point guard. Hield is a better scorer on MUCH MUCH better percentages, a better rebounder, and a better defender.

After OU wins the championship and Buddy averages around 30ppg on insane shooting %'s against insanely good competition, it'll be known as the best run in college history.

LOL at saying he's not on the same level as Kemba. That's completely untrue . Walker was on a better team at Uconn as well, but that's whatever. (Actually, OU is the better team because of Hield, Walker just played with better players)
    Last edited by HenryGarfunkle; 03-30-2016 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ace23

Hield leading OU to a title does feel a lot like Kemba leading UCONN to a title as a senior. Buddy is the first person since Kemba where I feel like he will definitely make the shots necessary to win in the clutch.