Default My Carmelo for Blake Griffin and Pau Gasol

should I?

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: My Carmelo for Blake Griffin and Pau Gasol

Quote Originally Posted by Higher Meaning
    should I?
    What does the rest of your team look like?

Michael Carter Williams, Dion Waiters, Taj Gibson, Al Jefferson, Kenneth Faried, Klay Thompson, Jeff Teague, Eric Gordon, Reggie Jackson, Tobias Harris, Rodney Stuckey, Samuel Dalembert

My teams not that great because there are like 16 people in the league though

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Higher Meaning
    Michael Carter Williams, Dion Waiters, Taj Gibson, Al Jefferson, Kenneth Faried, Klay Thompson, Jeff Teague, Eric Gordon, Reggie Jackson, Tobias Harris, Rodney Stuckey, Samuel Dalembert

My teams not that great because there are like 16 people in the league though
    Your team isn't horrible bad just saddled with injuries. Gasol is horrible right now. I moved him on 2 of my fantasy teams. You should just drop Gibson, Jackson and Stuckey if better starting caliber players are available. Let's put it this way Melo will carry you in scoring and nothing else really. I'd tried to get some value for Jefferson before moving Melo.

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Your team isn't horrible bad just saddled with injuries. Gasol is horrible right now. I moved him on 2 of my fantasy teams. You should just drop Gibson, Jackson and Stuckey if better starting caliber players are available. Let's put it this way Melo will carry you in scoring and nothing else really. I'd tried to get some value for Jefferson before moving Melo.
    Alright thanks for the tips