Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast
    owwwww

Default This is the most aesthetically pleasing 50 point game of all-time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUf4sCUsDpI

oh lawd, barely any layups, just unbelievable shooting ability (lol MJ could never pull this off, just didn't have the shooting/range).

Root Of All Evil

Default Re: This is the most aesthetically pleasing 50 point game of all-time

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUf4sCUsDpI

oh lawd, barely any layups, just unbelievable shooting ability (lol MJ could never pull this off, just didn't have the shooting ability).
    What does MJ have to do with a 2006 Lakers v.s. Phoenix game?

And since when can't layups, dunks, drives, mid range jumpers be any less aesthetically pleasing than longer jumpers?

Especially Jordan's layups. Ridiculous body control.

With that said this game is teh sickness, though.

Guy was literally knocking down like 30 - 35 footers.

Banned

Fatal9 = Jacks3.

owwwww

MJ phags mad as hell their boy didn't have that sort of shooting ability.

I hit 30-footers

Quote Originally Posted by DRose1899
    Fatal9 = Jacks3.
    Really?

Fatal posts about Kareem, Bird and Olajuwon just as much. Good stuff too. Jacks is an out and out Bird hater.

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by DRose1899
    Fatal9 = Jacks3.
    Yup. There is a family of them that are all the same poster, add Roundball Rock. Immortal24, too. These guys never post at the same time. There is two or three different people that work together. And I kid you not. The "bruceblitz" of this crazy contingent is KB42PAH.

The guy who self admittedly found out Kobe was attending a wedding. Snuck into said wedding. Met Kobe, asked for a pic with him. Kobe said later. Then the kid FOLLOWED KOBE TO THE BATHROOM ... like a psycho stalker. As if stalking him at a wedding wasn't bad enough. Then after Mamba finished wiggling it, asked to take a picture with him.

He posted the picture either here or on a Laker forum. And it's real disturbing.

Kobe looks visibly pissed off in the photo ... like "I can't believe this kid, just did this"

P.S. None of this is made up. I used to talk to the kid on AIM. He's a certifiable nutball.

I hit 30-footers

Although, the MJ bashing used to be more subtle.

Root Of All Evil

MJ phags mad as hell their boy didn't have that sort of shooting ability.
    You mad I'm the G.O.A.T.?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bring-Your-Js
    Really?

Fatal posts about Kareem, Bird and Olajuwon just as much. Good stuff too. Jacks is an out and out Bird hater.
    Just talking bout their Kobe shipping

And I'm bigger kobe fans than MJ (Well, I'm an young fan so)

Root Of All Evil

^^ lol, you actually saying I am those guys? not sure if serious, posted so many pics on this site before they were getting photoshopped (you even know my real name).
    Maybe not you bro ... but Roundball Rock is on suspicion, Jacks3, Alpha Wolf, Ne1, there is a bunch of them that talk in the exact same way KB42PAH used to spit his delusional garbage.

Do you know who KB42PAH is bro?

ThaSwagg3r
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

It is pretty funny considering how the Lakers lost that game. It is pretty awesome though to see someone score 51 points under 19 FGM and only 2 FTM.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

owwwww

Quote Originally Posted by ThaSwagg3r
    It is pretty funny considering how the Lakers lost that game. It is pretty awesome though to see someone score 51 points under 19 FGM and only 2 FTM.
    51 points on 68 TS% and almost all jumpers. Not sure if anyone else other than Bird has that sort of ability. lmao at how the Laker bench got outscored 35-6.

owwwww

one of them is not even a 50 point game phaggggot and the other one is boring as fukk, stopped watching half way through.

MJ shoots higher % on midrange than kobe. I'm sorry that kobe isn't athletic enough too take it to the rim.