Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups

Default If people are really born gay..

and there is gay gene that makes people gay. Wouldn't be in this best interest to society to isolate the gay gene and make homosexuality obsolete as its counterproductive to the evolution and progression of our species?

Default Re: If people are really born gay..

Quote Originally Posted by jdiaby
    and there is gay gene that makes people gay. Wouldn't be in this best interest to society to isolate the gay gene and make homosexuality obsolete as its counterproductive to the evolution and progression of our species?
    Do you realize that we're gonna be about 20 billion people on this earth in about 50years? Stop talking about evolution like you have a clue and start learning how to eat a good dikk

No. How is it counter productive to the evolution and progression of the species? We've done a lot of things to change the natural progression. Might as well give up technology and go back to the cave men days if you want old school survival of the fittest.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Do you realize that we're gonna be about 20 billion people on this earth in about 50years? Stop talking about evolution like you have a clue and start learning how to eat a good dikk
    Stop making excuses for ******ry , if gay people are really born gay and can't help their ways and wish they were so normal, shouldn't they really push to find the gay gene and eliminate it, become normal and rather than push for same-sex marriage.

Stop making excuses for ******ry , if gay people are really born gay and can't help their ways and wish they were so normal, shouldn't they really push to find the gay gene and eliminate it, become normal and rather than push for same-sex marriage.
    If they are born gay that would make it a natural part of human evolution. What makes you think gay people don't consider themselves normal? I take it you are homophobic?

I think this thread was born gay.

OP must be really losing sleep over this to make it his 63rd. post in 6 years. Any inner struggles that we should know of?

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    If they are born gay that would make it a natural part of human evolution. What makes you think gay people don't consider themselves normal? I take it you are homophobic?
    There not born gay, thats the point , they choose to partake in there actions. It's fact that a booty is made to rid of waste not have dick put in it. I'm not homophobe, I'm just tired people acting like people are born gay and can't help it. There are people that go entire lifetimes without sex, we know a dick is made for a ******. I'm all for two people of the same-sex having the same rights as all couples per our constitution, but to act like gays aren't abomination and wrong isn't is ludicuruos.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky
    OP must be really losing sleep over this to make it his 63rd. post in 6 years. Any inner struggles that we should know of?
    English isn't first language give me a break.

Decent college freshman

I think it's probably a combination of nature and nurture. There are genetic traits that makes a person more likely to be homosexual, but something mentally has to happen when a kid is growing up as well.

I believe if it was purely genetic, it would be weeding itself out of the gene pool. Of course some homosexual people will reproduce, but the majority of them won't. Over the thousands of generations of humanity, it should have gotten less prevalent. Instead it seems to be becoming more common.

There not born gay, thats the point , they choose to partake in there actions. It's fact that a booty is made to rid of waste not have dick put in it. I'm not homophobe, I'm just tired people acting like people are born gay and can't help it. There are people that go entire lifetimes without sex, we know a dick is made for a ******. I'm all for two people of the same-sex having the same rights as all couples per our constitution, but to act like gays aren't abomination and wrong isn't is ludicuruos.
    What makes you like women? Do you think you choose to be straight or do you think it is inherently what you are attracted too? As a straight person do you think you'd enjoy sleeping with another guy, but you just choose to be with women or are you just naturally attracted to women and not men?

There have always been homosexuals in humanity let alone other animals. It is a part of nature. Are you basing your beliefs squarely from a religious point of view? Certainly can't be from a scientific point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    I think it's probably a combination of nature and nurture. There are genetic traits that makes a person more likely to be homosexual, but something mentally has to happen when a kid is growing up as well.

I believe if it was purely genetic, it would be weeding itself out of the gene pool. Of course some homosexual people will reproduce, but the majority of them won't. Over the thousands of generations of humanity, it should have gotten less prevalent. Instead it seems to be becoming more common.
    Do you have any stats to back that up or are you just talking out of your as$? By your logic, women also seem much smarter these days than the ones that stayed at home and were subjugated...don't act like Julius Ceasar wasn't taking it in the bum by his army of young strapping Romans or that Aristotle disnt have Alexander the Great suck on his balls before going to sleep...

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

and who decides what is progressive? evolution is not directed.

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    What makes you like women? Do you think you choose to be straight or do you think it is inherently what you are attracted too? As a straight person do you think you'd enjoy sleeping with another guy, but you just choose to be with women or are you just naturally attracted to women and not men?

There have always been homosexuals in humanity let alone other animals. It is a part of nature. Are you basing your beliefs squarely from a religious point of view? Certainly can't be from a scientific point of view.

This