Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Should the Sixers have traded Andre Igoudala?

Quote Originally Posted by jebron-i
    sixers should have traded him a year ago, his value has droped significantly
    yea

ye fo sho

No it hasnt.

Learning to shoot layups

If they still can.....

Saw a basketball once

Iggy is a good player who i think we should keep, everyone dissed brand wanted him out now we all love him i stuck up for him when i visted philly last season to see the bucks and heat game, thought he played good in them games i could see he was getting his scoring touch back then, the same will happen with iggy this season if he leads us to a playoff spot.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by uksixersfan
    Iggy is a good player who i think we should keep, everyone dissed brand wanted him out now we all love him i stuck up for him when i visted philly last season to see the bucks and heat game, thought he played good in them games i could see he was getting his scoring touch back then, the same will happen with iggy this season if he leads us to a playoff spot.
    1.problem-big contract
    2.problem-Phila already has 2 young ball handlers in Holiday and Turner, and there is no space for another

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by No.23
    1.problem-big contract
    2.problem-Phila already has 2 young ball handlers in Holiday and Turner, and there is no space for another
    True but i think turner from what i have seen is not quite ready yet as the trade deadline gets nearer if playoffs are looking a outside shot still then trade him, last nite iggy played quality that block at the end was lucky but also very good made up for his mistake trying to draw the foul 1 mins earlier, but turner cant pull of that sort defence just yet or attack he needs to come from the bench this season so next season he can become a lead player.

IMO iggy to stay till the end of the season then turner should be ready as for jrue well hes gonna be a all star one day.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by uksixersfan
    True but i think turner from what i have seen is not quite ready yet as the trade deadline gets nearer if playoffs are looking a outside shot still then trade him, last nite iggy played quality that block at the end was lucky but also very good made up for his mistake trying to draw the foul 1 mins earlier, but turner cant pull of that sort defence just yet or attack he needs to come from the bench this season so next season he can become a lead player.

IMO iggy to stay till the end of the season then turner should be ready as for jrue well hes gonna be a all star one day.
    True, but even more important as win is Turner's progress, and that is only possible if Iggy goes. Iiggy is great player, maybe the best defense guard in league, but it's time to go.