Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101718192021 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: top 5 players....is Dirk still there?

lol richie is always trying to start these little flame wars in threads, learn how to accept people's opinions and it's ok to disagree, bro.

[QUOTE=Targus

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

[QUOTE=Targus

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by Richie2k6
    I would blow both Wade and Iverson at the same time, wouldn't you?
    whoa dude....no

what the hell man?

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    whoa dude....no

what the hell man?
    Wow. You're that immature man? You're wrong, so you start making up crap? You're like Lebron23 man. You get proven wrong, and you start getting personal. I'm not childish enough to start pretending you talk about giving blowjobs to guys, so I'm not going to join you in that. You've just lost the tiny ounce of respect you once had from me. That's just low, resorting to that.

Once you start doing that, that's how you know you've lost the argument.

-primetime-

Wow. You're that immature man? You're wrong, so you start making up crap? You're like Lebron23 man. You get proven wrong, and you start getting personal. I'm not childish enough to start pretending you talk about giving blowjobs to guys, so I'm not going to join you in that. You've just lost the tiny ounce of respect you once had from me. That's just low, resorting to that.

Once you start doing that, that's how you know you've lost the argument.
    I never lost anything....you just never accepted my opinions

and when you go emoticon crazy on someone it will drive them to get personal...

you average responce to me is "typical dirk fan: "....

you also insulted me by suggesting that I was all over Dirk nuts but the truth is I want him traded for KG...

I never lost anything....you just never accepted my opinions
    They're not opinions, they're biased thoughts. Well I guess it's sort of an opinion, but either way, it's biased, therefore it's not fully acceptable. Usually a debate involves FACTS, not opinions. Just a heads up.
    and when you go emoticon crazy on someone it will drive them to get personal...
    You pissed me off like crazy, did I go around saying you give men blowjobs? Oh right, I'm not childish and desperate, so no.
    you average responce to me is "typical dirk fan "....
    If that's all you think I've been saying is that, you need to read more.
    you also insulted me by suggesting that I was all over Dirk nuts but the truth is I want him traded for KG...
    You are on his nuts. You're a Mavericks fan that can't accept facts, and you refuse to change your mind regardless of how many statements are thrown at you. You don't have to change your mind, just accept the facts and stop throwing them away like garbage. Every fact people said to you was thrown away, except Dirk choked vs GS. That's the only thing you agreed on, maybe something else. Other than that, you obviously haven't shown enough respect to want to even think about alternating your opinions, which leads me to believe you're biased and immature.

-primetime-

You are on his nuts. You're a Mavericks fan that can't accept facts, and you refuse to change your mind regardless of how many statements are thrown at you. You don't have to change your mind, just accept the facts and stop throwing them away like garbage. Every fact people said to you was thrown away, except Dirk choked vs GS. That's the only thing you agreed on, maybe something else. Other than that, you obviously haven't shown enough respect to want to even think about alternating your opinions, which leads me to believe you're biased and immature.
    ok I give up, you win. Dirk sucks

ok I give up, you win. Dirk sucks
    He doesn't suck, though. That's where you're wrong again. I'm hoping to God you're not expecting pity, and I'm hoping to got you're mature enough to realize I never said Dirk sucked.

-primetime-

He really does suck. That's where you're right now. I'm hoping to God you have finally thrown your own opinions away for mine, and I'm hoping you're mature enough to realize Dirk sucks.
    I understand now...I just never realized it until you told me the straight FACTS.

I understand now...I just never realized it until you told me the straight FACTS.
    Thank God. I hope you actually mean that.

Local High School Star

lmfao @ this thread. u guys trying to rack up posts? its not that impotrant. lets all agree that dirk is top 10. and possibly top 6-7. i dont want to offend any one of you basketbal geniuses with all these smilies on the side, i sure as hell don't wonna be laughed it. it would be awful and humiliating. get over it people.

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by artest 93
    lmfao @ this thread. u guys trying to rack up posts? its not that impotrant. lets all agree that dirk is top 10. and possibly top 6-7. i dont want to offend any one of you basketbal geniuses with all these smilies on the side, i sure as hell don't wonna be laughed it. it would be awful and humiliating. get over it people.
    user name is artest = total dipsh-it

I think both me and Rich can agree to that

Living Legend

Let's face it there are no more position players for big men. There are centers now that camp out and shoot the three (Okur) PF's that do the same (Dirk), Listed PF's that are really low post centers (Duncan) so everybody has a different role. But if you are looking at individual talents Dirk would be right behind Duncan for best BIG MAN but I don't have him top 5. Duncan is the only BIG MAN I have in the top 5. The league now is much more perimeter/guard oriented since the mid to late 90's.

Living Legend

In response to RICHIE2K6's comments that if you layed it all out Duncan would be greater than Kobe. I don't think so. Duncan stays on a great team, with a great coach who's franchise has been great enough and lucky enough (Draft Parker at 29) to be able to make this run. Sure maybe Kobe's ego had something to do with the Lakers breaking up and he appears to be a 6'6 cry baby, when you lay it all out he is the greatest individual talent. He is dominant on both ends of the floor.

The blueprint to win in the NBA you need 2 go to guys. A guard and a pretty dominant big man. You put KG on the lakers right now playing in Phil's triangle, they are title contenders for sure.