Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Local High School Star clipse026's Avatar

Default Re: What game did you finish?

Just finished up Mass Effect for the 1st time. I bought Mass Effect 2 for 9.99 on Black Friday and blazed through that and loved it. I figured I should get around to importing my Shepard from the 1st game and beat the 2nd over again in time for the 3rd.

After playing the 2nd game 1st and then playing Mass Effect after, the combat was so terrible. Good thing I loved the story and the decisions you get to make so it was still an 8/10 experience for me. I'll probably take my 2nd playthrough ME2 slowly now but It will be cool to see my decisions in action.

Saw a basketball once

Finished the game infamous for ps3 2 weeks ago, just got the platinum trophy today...

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

On a hunch, I decided to pop Ninja Gaiden Black into my 360, and what a surprise it worked :) Started a new session last week, and now Leading into the final chapter. This inspired me to snag up Ninja Gaiden 2 on the cheap (10 Bucks? why not).

These are actually 2 different styles of games, something I knew ahead of time. Where Ninja Gaiden Black is an Action Adventure Game with exploration and RPG elements, Ninja Gaiden 2 is more a traditional style action game with straight level layouts. If the Classic game Strider was in 3D, it would be Ninja Gaiden 2.

Anyway, beat NG2 tonight and I will say it was a decent ride. Not quite up to the Original's Standards, but still fun with homage paid to certain levels and enemies from the first game.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease m y t i n's Avatar

Just finished Bulletstorm. Might trade it, Black Ops and a Kinect game for Crysis 2

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Killzone 3. Excellent campaign.

Local High School Star clipse026's Avatar

Just finished Dragon Age: Origins for the 2nd time just in time for Dragon Age 2. This time I went with Lelaina over Morrigan. And I was a Mage instead of a Rogue. Just as fun the 2nd time around. I'll have to try it again eventually as a tank or a 2 handed warrior.

Decent college freshman RapsFan's Avatar

I just completed Uncharted 2 for the first time after playing the first Uncharted right before. That was an awesome. One of the best I've played. Finished just in time to start up Dragon Age 2 shortly.

The only game I've actually finished (out of 30) is FF13... and I didn't really finish all the quests. I'm close to the finish of quite a few though, including; MGS4, ME2, Uncharted2, and RedDead.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Dante's Inferno. I really liked it. The similarities to God of War, I feel, garnered it lower review scores than it should've gotten. I'm looking forward to the sequal.

Took 4 years of on/off playing and a few restarts, but i finally beat twilight princess.

The only game I've completely finished with all the trophies etc, ever, was Assassin's Creed II. I was hooked.

Although I've finished the main story lines on 90% of the games I play.

Saw a basketball once

Fifa 09
    Halo 3
    Metal Gear Solid
    Goldeneye5. LoZ: Ocarina of Time (AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH)
    World of Warcraft (pfffft, that doesn't count, surely)
    Final Fantasy VII

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease m y t i n's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    The only game I've completely finished with all the trophies etc, ever, was Assassin's Creed II. I was hooked.

Although I've finished the main story lines on 90% of the games I play.
    Same here! I got all the achievements for ACII, the next highest achievement game I played is AC Brotherhood at 750 gamerpoints and then NBA 2K10 with 685 gamerpoints.

Just finished Crysis 2, which is absolutely amazing. Multiplayer is kinda mediocre with all the lag but is extremely addictive. 3/4 into Halo Reach and about half way through Mass Effect 1

Banned

Mass Effect 2 - Cleared everything including DLC's and side missions. No main crew members died in the final mission. I lost all of the NPC crew members though save for Dr. Chakwas

God Of War 3 - Literally beat it in like 2 1/2 days. Cleared everything

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - Beat the main story line just have to do the final test to unlock Sage Mode Naruto and 4th Hokage

Just beat Mafia 2.Storyline was great gameplay not so much but turned out to be fun anyways.