Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2128293031323334 LastLast

Default Re: Hornets trade Chris Paul to Clippers for Eric Gordon, Chris Kaman, good pick, Aminu

That's as fair as a superstar trade can be.

-smak

Not airballing my layups anymore LOGoods7's Avatar

Default Re: Hornets trade Chris Paul to Clippers for Eric Gordon, Chris Kaman, good pick, Aminu

How's Griffin offensively besides the crazy dunks and layups? He got a midrange shot?

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LOGoods7
    How's Griffin offensively besides the crazy dunks and layups? He got a midrange shot?
    Inconsistent but he does have 3 point range believe it or not. Supposedly he's improved his midrange and defense a bunch this offseason. We'll see.

He might have worked on some kind of a shot but last season it all dunks and layups.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    He might have worked on some kind of a shot but last season it all dunks and layups.
    So you don't think he's got a pretty nice post game? Dude has sick drop steps, spin moves and hook shots in the paint.

This sucks though, I just moved back home to LA and was looking forward to watch EJ play more, dude is a stud...

This sucks though, I just moved back home to LA and was looking forward to watch EJ play more, dude is a stud...
    Clippers already sold out all season tickets and most games. You'll be lucky if you can afford a ticket by next year . Lucky for me I have a couple friends with ST's I can use whenever.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Clippers already sold out all season tickets and most games. You'll be lucky if you can afford a ticket by next year . Lucky for me I have a couple friends with ST's I can use whenever.
    It was pretty surreal to get the E-mail this morning that said this:

"This is your ONLY chance to secure a spot at STAPLES Center to see the Clippers. Tickets for all games will sell out."

Almost sounded like a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    It was pretty surreal to get the E-mail this morning that said this:

"This is your ONLY chance to secure a spot at STAPLES Center to see the Clippers. Tickets for all games will sell out."

Almost sounded like a threat.

Inconsistent but he does have 3 point range believe it or not. Supposedly he's improved his midrange and defense a bunch this offseason. We'll see.
    True. Seen him swish a DEEP three cleanly (might have been game winner can't remember). Surprisingly solid form too. Made me wonder why he sucks at FT's

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    True. Seen him swish a DEEP three cleanly (might have been game winner can't remember). Surprisingly solid form too. Made me wonder why he sucks at FT's
    Yea he has a guard/wing like form on his shot. Reason for struggles at line is he doesn't dribble for a rhythm. He just shoots. That's my personal opinion. He's not far off of rookie Duncan though and look how solid Duncan became? Griffin shot nearly 70 percent from the line second half of season which is good for a rookie big!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tyK4ohk3gM

Nice, looks like he's got some skills. A lot of nice bank shots/post moves. Probably the only highlight clip I've seen of his without any dunks

All of the lights.... ballsohard247's Avatar

So you don't think he's got a pretty nice post game? Dude has sick drop steps, spin moves and hook shots in the paint.
    Blake looks great on the left block but he doesn't look as comfortable on the right.

Paul & VDN

Quote Originally Posted by qrich

Paul & VDN
    Wow. Awesome that he's already there!