Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

LeBron is pusse...straight up...I lost alot of respect for dude after tonight. Best player in the league my ass brah.

Root Of All Evil

Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
    Can you imagine Jordan EVER doing something that ridiculous? I've seen roughly half of all the game in MJ's career and I've never seen him flop, especially not like THAT. bi*ch-made. "The King" my ass.
    God no ...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    LeBron is pusse...straight up...I lost alot of respect for dude after tonight. Best player in the league my ass brah.
    Jordan with the flu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dirk with the flu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lebron

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by gilalizard
    If the Heat win the title this year SI needs to put together a Heat biggest flops highlight reel to sell to everybody else that isn't a Lebron nut rider or Heat "Fan" it'll outsell the Heat championship dvd 2 to 1. That's just ridiculous. Stern should kick him in the nuts with his new wingtips for that crap. It's making a mockery of the league.

Local High School Star

Witness

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Even his fans feel betrayed by his performance tonight.. and for me most of the finals

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
    Lebron is so "big and strong" like his fans say, yet he's out there either A) flopping like a bi*ch or B) getting thrown around by incredibly slight contact. Take your pick. Either he's an overrated, flopping wannabe or he's not nearly as strong as some of his fans suggest he is. Dude would be eaten alive by the Pistons/Knicks/Heat of the 90's.

Can you imagine Jordan EVER doing something that ridiculous? I've seen roughly half of all the game in MJ's career and I've never seen him flop, especially not like THAT. bi*ch-made. "The King" my ass.

"Jordan top of the key...pull's up over Ehlo!....Jordan fall's over....."

"replay shows it was a clear flop"...reporter = facepalm.
    Last edited by AlphaWolf24; 06-08-2011 at 01:19 AM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGRzk_duhj4

Banned

Funny part is... They put kidd on Lebron ALL GAME! And he couldn't do shit!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy

Local High School Star

Default Re: What is LeBron Doing???

Greater than Michael Jordan?????

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Explain LeBron's poor showing tonight

Quote Originally Posted by sh0wtime
    Because of Dwyane Wade.

Lebron these past 3 games has been deferring to an extremly balldominant and an extra score first-scoring minded Dwyane Wade, who is not looking for Lebron at all or at least looking for him less than he ever did the entire year and is not looking to be a playmaker either (as evident of his career low assist averages). There was at least 2-3 times where Lebron was entirely open under the rim and Wade didnt want to pass, instead he drived in right infront of Lebron and got fouled and missed the freethrows.

When the time came for Lebron to score, he was out of rhythm as a result of Wade's showing. He is averaging much less FG Attempts than both Bosh & Wade this series.

Meanwhile Lebron, plays only the right way, a point-forward, very unselfish, doesnt complain, plays defense, offensively has actually helped being accountable for over 50% of Wades points with his passing and scoring wise takes what the defense gives him (or excuse me what Wade is willing to give him).
    Very true. If Wade the ball-hog wasn't out there, LeBron would be feasting on this mediocre Dallas Mavs. Right now he's just showing his tremendous unselfishness. He knows Wade has a big advantage against Dallas' weak D. We all saw who the real MAN of this team is when the Heat went against a ELITE defense (hint: it sure as hell wasn't D-Whistle).

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
    Funny part is... They put kidd on Lebron ALL GAME! And he couldn't do shit!
    Bro ... he couldn't get around Omar Asik he damn sure isn't driving by Kidd. Who still to this day plays outstanding defense.

Banned

The Holy Trinity

Win or lose this title, I have to reiterate that if Orlando will do Dwight for LeBron straight up, I'd do it in a millisecond. It would probably be good for LeBron too.