Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Default So who on the Dallas Roster will defend Lebron and Wade.. now that Deng will be gone?

hm? Deshawn stevenson? Shawn Marion??

Miami will lock down their shooters with their suffocating defense and Lebron and Wade will plow through Jason the Jet Terry trying to defend them.

Dirk can score all he wants but it just won't be enough to stop negate Lebron Wade and Bosh.

I usually hit open layups 10x91= 5 Rings's Avatar

Default Re: Mavericks vs Heat 2.0

One MVP will get his first ring..that`s for sure.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Miami Will Beat Dallas Again

Quote Originally Posted by SebasMiamiFan
    We'll see. I'm not counting Dallas out, but I'm just saying you guys make it like Dirk will drop 48 on the Heat. You're playing the #1 defense in the NBA now. It's going to be a 6 game series with a Heat win IMO.
    I'm not taking Miami lightly none of the fans of DAllas are taking Miami lightly. The team isn't taking Miami lightly. Don't think the opposite is true I hope for Miami's sake they are because if they aren't they are going to get bitten. Dallas hasn't played anybody like Miami but Miami sure hasn't played anybody like Dallas yet. Not in the least but that's why they play the games. Good luck BTW I'm a Phins fan too so I can't be too mean to ya. lol

Quote Originally Posted by stephanieg
    No homecourt, 5v8, NBA's golden boys, Stern hates Cuban, Marion, and Dirk (Jew vs. German)...this is gonna be really tough. 3 point shooters are gonna have to light it up.
    Miami will do it without homecourt.

The Heat can run on offense & play halfcourt defense. Dallas will not be sitting around knocking down 3's all game, because a miss = easy fastbreak for Miami.

Marion will not be imposing his will on LeBron like he did Durant.

Dolphins,Heat,Marlins SebasMiamiFan's Avatar

I just don't see Miami losing to Dallas after beating Boston and Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by LurkingFanboy
    I'm not taking Miami lightly none of the fans of DAllas are taking Miami lightly. The team isn't taking Miami lightly. Don't think the opposite is true I hope for Miami's sake they are because if they aren't they are going to get bitten. Dallas hasn't played anybody like Miami but Miami sure hasn't played anybody like Dallas yet. Not in the least but that's why they play the games. Good luck BTW I'm a Phins fan too so I can't be too mean to ya. lol
    Trust me. People think the Heat just fool around and showboat, but they take it very serious. Spo is a very good coach who gets his team prepared. The Big 3 are very determined. It should be a good series. And Go Fins!

I usually hit open layups 10x91= 5 Rings's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TrueRob
    What a nightmare opponent for the Mavs, prime LBJ & prime D-Wade.
    Odds are against Dirk,but time will tell.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Yup, this reminds me of the '08 Finals. Everyone was picking the Lakers because of their demolition against the defending champions in the WCF despite Boston having homecourt and being the more stacked team. Same thing here.

Miami in 5 or 6.
    TD Garden for homecourt for boston>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. AAA for Miami. Homecourt for Miami will be a non factor and yes I know they haven't dropped a game there that's more attributable to the team than the intimidating atmosphere in the half empty at the start of the game AAA. Just saying.

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Default Re: So who on the Dallas Roster will defend Lebron and Wade.. now that Deng will be gone?

Marion will probably defend James and Kidd/Terry will take turns defending Wade.

Default Re: Dallas will win NBA finals

Quote Originally Posted by SebasMiamiFan
    That's what people said about Boston and Chicago too.
    As I said in many other threads, the Celtics were counted out after the Trade deadline
    The Bulls just wernt ready yet.

The Mavericks are almost seemingly built to take out the Heat. Physical Big man, shooters, Dirk. This wont be as easy as the last few series

Its never easy, and these mavs arent the same mavs as before obv. Nobody even expected them to get out of first round, beat Portland in 6, Lakers in 4, OKC in 5. Thats pretty impressive.
    Im still gonna predict Heat in 6 or 7 tho.
    Both teams are good on the road

Quote Originally Posted by 3zazer1
    As I said in many other threads, the Celtics were counted out after the Trade deadline
    The Bulls just wernt ready yet.

The Mavericks are almost seemingly built to take out the Heat. Physical Big man, shooters, Dirk. This wont be as easy as the last few series
    Easy?

NBA rookie of the year

Heat in 6.

Heat havent made finals yet, but if they do they will beat the Mavericks.
    Why?

Defence + big 3. Same formula for any team.

Default Re: So who on the Dallas Roster will defend Lebron and Wade.. now that Deng will be gone?

J Kidd/Deshawn/Terry=Wade
    Marion(and maybe Butler)= Lebron