Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Default Re: Discuss losing LeBron James from the Cleveland Cavaliers perspective

Soooo Cleveland has to tank this season right? It'd be dumb not to. Harrison Barnes, Enes Kanter or Jan Vesely await.

Default Re: Discuss losing LeBron James from the Cleveland Cavaliers perspective

here is how i feel as a cleveland fan....

first off i want to change my username

second off i feel like he did betray us because for months ago he promised he wouldnt leave till he won.

it was cowardly cause he had to go to a different state to announce it. and he wasnt there cause of carmelo's wedding cause he was in miami today. he should have done it like a man and not done that.

i feel like he went on national television and said "now that i have everyones attention, F*ck you cleveland you arent good enough. when in reality we were 1 player away and that was that.

he didnt even try to stay. he hadnt talked to Dan Gilbert in 4 days. he didnt help us sign tom izzo, and he screwed us over free agent wise.

i honestly feel like he just screwed us sooo bad, and he is never ever welcome back in this city, and i cant wait till will play miami. even if we lose, i cant wait to see the reaction.

dan gilbert got mad for a reason, it wasnt just cause he left. it cause he did nothing to try and stay, and he claims how loyal he is, yet he never signed a deal bigger than the one he signed with miami.

and if anyone says... you mad?

YES I AM MAD AS SHIT.

P.S. I BURNED MY LEBRON JERSEY AND ITS LAYING IN THE STREET IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE.

MY OTHER IS GONNA BE A PROP FOR WENT WE PLAY MIAMI.

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

LeBron just showed us all how much of a drama queen he really is.

Remember his MVP speech this past year? All staged to make him look "humble"

Remember the elbow "injury"? All staged b/c he knew he couldn't win it all with that squad.

If you're going to dump someone, do it with some class and give a little respect to them. 1-hour special just to dump Cleveland like that is classless.

And Gilbert? Shake my mf head at him for going nuts!!!! Dude just made it worst for Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47DR91
    LeBron just showed us all how much of a drama queen he really is.

Remember his MVP speech this past year? All staged to make him look "humble"

Remember the elbow "injury"? All staged b/c he knew he couldn't win it all with that squad.

If you're going to dump someone, do it with some class and give a little respect to them. 1-hour special just to dump Cleveland like that is classless.

And Gilbert? Shake my mf head at him for going nuts!!!! Dude just made it worst for Cleveland.

everyone in cleveland is praising him, and i respect him more cause everything he said is true except the winning before him part.

trust me lebron didnt even try to stay and didnt even talk to him after the meeting on july 3rd. he deserves to be pissed.

AK47DR91

Quote Originally Posted by LBJMVP
    everyone in cleveland is praising him, and i respect him more cause everything he said is true except the winning before him part.

trust me lebron didnt even try to stay and didnt even talk to him after the meeting on july 3rd. he deserves to be pissed.
    Yeah, I know I would be going crazy too but I would still keep it inside the house.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47DR91
    Yeah, I know I would be going crazy too but I would still keep it inside the house.

you know how much better cleveland fans feel after hearing that. he wasnt afraid to keep it in the house. he knew what everyone was thinking and had the balls to say it outloud.

lebron is a coward

in my mind he is judas.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

What, you thought LeBron was gonna sign with bum f OKC?

Derka

Quote Originally Posted by LBJMVP
    you know how much better cleveland fans feel after hearing that. he wasnt afraid to keep it in the house. he knew what everyone was thinking and had the balls to say it outloud.

lebron is a coward

in my mind he is judas.
    Dan Gilbert is a hypocrite who just damaged his team's chances of acquiring anything at all. What player can see an owner lash out like that and think "Yeah, I'd like to go play for that guy?" None. Drafting is literally going to be Cleveland's only option for the next several years.

Gilbert should have taken a long, hard look in the mirror before going off on Lebron. He enabled everything. He played a big part in creating the monster that royally screwed your team two days ago on national TV. Lebron's entourage...the perks for family members and friends...jobs for people in Lebron's circle...influence in the machinations of a professional sports franchise...pretty much ANYTHING Lebron wanted, just as long as there was a chance he wouldn't leave Cleveland.

Gilbert's name is all over ALL of it. He helped warp the twisted sense of reality that kid continues to live under and he should probably have acknowledged that before he went public with that ridiculous letter and made himself look like such a bad ex-girlfriend. Now he's exposed himself as a total jackass trying to shift the blame away from himself and you should be demanding his head for it. Cleveland fans seem to buying it hook, line and sinker. The rest of us aren't.

Since the Cleveland fans are talking about loyalty, they BETTER show up to the Q this season.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by VIP2000
    Since the Cleveland fans are talking about loyalty, they BETTER show up to the Q this season.
    lol at this.

Curious to see what Cleveland does here. Rumors of using the trade exception, and maybe Hickson, to pick up Jefferson. I'd go all in either way. I'd consider trades for a stud, volume scoer type. Jefferson is one angle, Monta Elliss is out there as is Arenas. They have an interesting frontcourt and the backcourt would be solid if they could add a young piece to compliment Parker/Williams. They may field a playoff team yet. Then they'll have their 1st rounder, Toronto's first rounder and Miami's first rounder IIRC.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by liquidrage
    From a Cavs perspective it's clearly horrible.

I do feel sorry for the Cavs fans though. The way he left was about the worst I've ever seen.
    So how the hell is he suppose to leave the Cavs???????? You guys make it sound like he promise the Cavs that he is coming back aka Carlos Booze.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Dan Gilbert is a hypocrite who just damaged his team's chances of acquiring anything at all. What player can see an owner lash out like that and think "Yeah, I'd like to go play for that guy?" None. Drafting is literally going to be Cleveland's only option for the next several years.

Gilbert should have taken a long, hard look in the mirror before going off on Lebron. He enabled everything. He played a big part in creating the monster that royally screwed your team two days ago on national TV. Lebron's entourage...the perks for family members and friends...jobs for people in Lebron's circle...influence in the machinations of a professional sports franchise...pretty much ANYTHING Lebron wanted, just as long as there was a chance he wouldn't leave Cleveland.

Gilbert's name is all over ALL of it. He helped warp the twisted sense of reality that kid continues to live under and he should probably have acknowledged that before he went public with that ridiculous letter and made himself look like such a bad ex-girlfriend. Now he's exposed himself as a total jackass trying to shift the blame away from himself and you should be demanding his head for it. Cleveland fans seem to buying it hook, line and sinker. The rest of us aren't.

that is what all the broadcaster excuse is.
    the most simple way to get gilbet to not do this to you is to not F*ck over the whole damn city like lebron did.
    trust we will get no less free agents then we did before considering we did get many anyway.

C A V A L I E R S

Quote Originally Posted by dazzer87
    So how the hell is he suppose to leave the Cavs???????? You guys make it sound like he promise the Cavs that he is coming back aka Carlos Booze.
    Do you have a fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]king brain? He went on national television and took a shit on the city of Cleveland.

Not airballing my layups anymore Laxlen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gyu

How can you imagine the Toronto near .500? Have you looked at their roster?
    I'll be bluntly honest...i buy the "young gunz" storyline...the homer fan in me wants to believe. that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxlen
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dazzer87

Do you have a ****ing brain? He went on national television and took a shit on the city of Cleveland.

But it was a shit for charity.