Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Re: Skylar Diggins in Eastbay

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Life is cheap, decent climate, no tsunamis, no hurricanes, no quakes, beautiful women, no poisonous snakes, spiders, ants, jelly fish, or sharks and gators. Australia seems so distant and alien to me, id love to explore it someday.
    Everything you here about Australia is so exaggerated. No one has died from a spider bite since the early 80's.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Everything you here about Australia is so exaggerated. No one has died from a spider bite since the early 80's.
    Thats not true. A few children a year die to red back spider bites.
    Also, they may not die. But quite a few people have to have hands/feet amputated after white tip spider bites.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
    that makes u irrelevant.
    same thing applies to Alaska

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Been here a year, spent about 100 days in the out back so far...have seen hundreds of kangaroos and wallabies. One goanna lizard (badass). Seen Emus and a dingoe. And a lot of cattle. I've seen ZERO snakes. Basic rule...have your wits about you and don't go looking for snakes.

Saw a koala bear as well. ****ing thing was huge.

Went to Fraser Island and I'm pretty sure I saw a common brown snake. I heard a rustling in grass a couple meters away and looked and saw a milky white body...which is what a common brown has. Saw dingoes out there too.

Swam in the beach a few times...no shark attacks. They have choppers rolling by all day looking for sharks.

Really not as bad as Steve Irwin makes it out to be.

Australia has absolutely world class beaches. It's really its big secret. They top the caribbean.

u fgts wanna get a circle jerk going discussing where you all live? I wanna talk about that sexy diggins chick.

YUM! WOULD DATE! WOULD BALL WITH! WOULD GET BONARS IF SHE EVER POSTED ON ME! WOULD HOPE WE COULD RE-ENACT THAT STRIP 1ON1 SCENE IN LOVE & BASKETBALL! MMMMHMMMMMMM SO FINE!

Decent playground baller coolhandsteve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I don't usually pay much attention to the Eastbay catalog when it arrives each month.

I don't give this magazine much thought when I get it in the mail either..but shiieett I sure will now.