Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: American girl gets a whopping in Cancun

Quote Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
    True
    your avy makes me wonder

what would sheed do in if he was that mexican guy?

Quote Originally Posted by picc84
    That was awesome

Well women are always saying they want a man to sweep them off their feet.

you're a comedic genius

That guy would be spitting up teeth.You Do not hit a female.know matter what she does.You can hold them,you can restrain them,but you don't fcking hit them let alone leg sweep there ass.

If that is my sister/friend/girlfreind,dude is in a bodybag.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete
    Not the point. He took her legs out and she could have severely gotten hurt.

Dude's a prick

The beer could have ruined his eye, he was lucky he didn't have a cut. This was appropriate and I approve.

Wow looks like we have some future wife beaters on here. Doesn't take 2 paragraphs to justify why a man should hit a woman, let alone in this violent fashion as was seen on that video. There is no justification, period. Guess I'm old fashioned or old school, but to come on here and say that some women deserve to get beaten up or hit just makes some of you men look like p*ssies who can't throw down with a grown man.

Don't rack your brain fellas with size and weight and numbers and physics. Use what brain you have to get a woman first instead of finding reasons to beat her.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete
    I would seriously lay that dude out. You just don't hit a woman, let alone take her feet out so she can fall flat on her ass and hit her head on the pavement in the process.

you'd get your **** stabbed. Like i tell people, its always foreigners like that who don't give a **** that'll be the first ones to take it to the next level. People who think they're going to drop everyone for everything they don't like are the first ones to find out.

that was a hell of a leg sweep btw. I wish they kept showing what happened since there was some noise at the end that sounded like someone getting hit

i had a friend who was so pissed off at his ex that he wanted to kick her ass. he still kinda had morals i guess cuz he didnt believe a guy should hit a girl. faced with this conundrum, he picked up some girl off the streets and offered her 20 or 40 bucks (was probably a prostitute). he takes her to his exes house, she rings the door and beats his ex's ass when she answered

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

What did you guys want the dude to do? Give her a stern look? He basically tripped her, if that was a guy he would have decked him in the face. You cant be throwing drinks in people's faces, espeically in ****ing MEXICO.

Nothing worse than a woman that knooooooooows you aint gonna hit her.[/chris rock]

Quote Originally Posted by Smokee
    People who think they're going to drop everyone for everything they don't like are the first ones to find out.
    Nobody is saying they want to drop everyone for everything.You drop someone for hitting a female.

I don't care where the f you are from,if you hit a girl,unless its your doughter,I will do to you exactly what you did to her and then some.

This hole "Lolz but where are da equality dudz" crap is tired and played out.You hit a female,you don't need to be breathing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Butters
    Nobody is saying they want to drop everyone for everything.You drop someone for hitting a female.

I don't care where the f you are from,if you hit a girl,unless its your doughter,I will do to you exactly what you did to her and then some.

This hole "Lolz but where are da equality dudz" crap is tired and played out.You hit a female,you don't need to be breathing.

like i said if thats your mentality you're going to get involved in something thats going to **** you eventually. Just remember i said this when the moment comes if you really live your life like that.

one thing i would think twice about tho is i dunno about ****in with some Mexicans right about now. never know if one of them is in the mexican mafia or some ****, come back with an AK and perforate your ass. **** is crazy down there right now.

Blu Ray

Completely warranted.

Hey, PistolPete, shut the f*ck up. You have obviously never been in a social situation where something like this has happened. She legally assaulted him and was well in his rights to hit her back.

I applaud him.

i wont hit girls becuase if i do it would go down like this

i think a lot of people would be singing a different tune about beating females if the video showed what the dude did to the girl. but i will say this. there is nothing i hate more than females who parade around and act like they can do whatever the **** they want because "you should never hit a lady" that is the worst. i think men should be able to open hand slap a woman, just a little pimp slap, to straighten them back out, but not punch or kick or body slam or nothin crazy..

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smokee
    like i said if thats your mentality you're going to get involved in something thats going to **** you eventually. Just remember i said this when the moment comes if you really live your life like that.
    Something funny. I've heard stories of guys hitting their girl in public, then some dude steps in and tries to fight the guy, and while they're fighting the girl jumps in and starts hitting the dude who jumped in, and then both the guy and his girlfriend he just hit are stomping out the dude who jumped in.

Unless somebody's in danger of getting seriously messed up, just mind your own business. Butting into fights that have nothing to do with you is an easy way to end up ****ed up.