Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I rule the local playground b.jerk's Avatar

Default Re: Josh Childress Might Be A Bust In Euroleague

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    Kolossos was 3-5...

Boykins just dropped 20+ on Lottomatica Roma who are a Euroleague team and beat defending final four members Tau Vitoria, so don't tell me he's doing it on nobodies.

There are plenty of good point guards in the Italian league, Terrell McIntyre, Travis Best, and Jermaine Jackson just to name a few...
    We get you're writing that to please David Stern but you're wrong and Lakas Fan Yo is right. I'm sure David Stern is proud of you.

Quote Originally Posted by b.jerk
    We get you're writing that to please David Stern but you're wrong and Lakas Fan Yo is right. I'm sure David Stern is proud of you.
    Lmao...go back to sucking off Casspi and other ****ty Israeli players.

Lmao...go back to sucking off Casspi and other ****ty Israeli players.
    Lmao...go back to sucking off David Stern
    Last edited by b.jerk; 12-03-2008 at 07:23 AM.

Wow, I didn't think this thread was going to turn into a flame war.

Quote Originally Posted by Huey Freeman
    Wow, I didn't think this thread was going to turn into a flame war.
    b.jerk is a delusionally nationalist poster. I would not have actually engaged in debate with him, had I read the Israeli league thread first. He has a great deal of disdain for the NBA, and thinks that the Israeli league is a good league. The Israeli league is generally not a competitive league, and therefore can not be good. It is like Pac 10 football since Pete Carroll went to USC, only a couple thousand times worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    b.jerk is a delusionally nationalist poster. I would not have actually engaged in debate with him, had I read the Israeli league thread first. He has a great deal of disdain for the NBA, and thinks that the Israeli league is a good league. The Israeli league is generally not a competitive league, and therefore can not be good. It is like Pac 10 football since Pete Carroll went to USC, only a couple thousand times worse.
    If the israeli league was a bad as you say it is than it would be like the nba and only advertise mcdonalds dollar menu, shoes and beer. I don't fault the nba for taking their money because they should but, Good companies like intel, advanced ceramics ect that do impressive products advertise and want to be associated with the israeli league. I'm not going to go on because this topic doesn't belong in this thread.

Lmao...go back to sucking off David Stern
    He edited his post a day later.

If the israeli league was a bad as you say it is than it would be like the nba and only advertise mcdonalds dollar menu, shoes and beer. I don't fault the nba for taking their money because they should but, Good companies like intel, advanced ceramics ect that do impressive products advertise and want to be associated with the israeli league. I'm not going to go on because this topic doesn't belong in this thread.
    Israeli league sucks. You know it's bad when Carlos Arroyo is the best player and people like Eliyahu and Casspi are in the rotation of the best team in the country.

Using sponsorships as a guage of league quality is a joke. Intel was replaced as the official chip maker AMD. I have never heard of this ceramics company, and your argument and the use of this company devalues this measuring stick. b.jerk go back to talking about the imaginary toughness and drive of Israeli players.

He edited his post a day later.

Israeli league sucks. You know it's bad when Carlos Arroyo is the best player and people like Eliyahu and Casspi are in the rotation of the best team in the country.
    This doesn't even belong in this thread. Carlos Arroyo is a bust, why don't you write another stupid thing in this thread.

Using sponsorships as a guage of league quality is a joke. Intel was replaced as the official chip maker AMD. I have never heard of this ceramics company, and your argument and the use of this company devalues this measuring stick. b.jerk go back to talking about the imaginary toughness and drive of Israeli players.
    The only thing imaginary is your belief AMD has surpassed Intel in the semiconductor business, idiot. By the way AMD also advertises on Israeli teams.
    Last edited by b.jerk; 12-04-2008 at 11:21 AM.

The only thing imaginary is your belief AMD has surpassed Intel in the semiconductor business, idiot. By the way AMD also advertises on Israeli teams.
    AMD outbid Intel. Intel does not really need to do much advertising in the states anymore. Everyone knows that they are the industry leader. A company like AMD HAS to do all it can to gain market share. Using sponsorships is a stupid way to guage the quality of leagues. Depth and quality of play are. The Israeli League is not bottom of the barrel, but it is really close to it.

AMD outbid Intel. Intel does not really need to do much advertising in the states anymore. Everyone knows that they are the industry leader. A company like AMD HAS to do all it can to gain market share. Using sponsorships is a stupid way to guage the quality of leagues. Depth and quality of play are. The Israeli League is not bottom of the barrel, but it is really close to it.
    I don't know which is dumber, your writing or that you're writing this crap in this thread. I'm going to have to sit and ponder how stupid you are.

I don't know which is dumber, your writing or thar you're writing this crap in this thread. I'm going to have to sit and ponder how stupid you are.
    Your inability to gauge league quality is a joke, but that probably should be expected from your kind....of fan. Nationalistic fans are blind, and grasp at straws when trying to prove their point. The Israeli League is terrible, and your use of sponsorships as a deciding factor for league quality is a joke. Calling the Israeli league mediocre would be an insult to mediocre leagues. It is not as good a league as the Russian league.

Your inability to gauge league quality is a joke, but that probably should be expected from your kind....of fan. Nationalistic fans are blind, and grasp at straws when trying to prove their point. The Israeli League is terrible, and your use of sponsorships as a deciding factor for league quality is a joke. Calling the Israeli league mediocre would be an insult to mediocre leagues. It is not as good a league as the Russian league.
    UNC would dominate the Israeli league if Maccabi TA wasn't in it with Hansbrough being the best player there.

Idiot, why are you even writing your crap in this thread. This topic belongs in a different thread.