Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast
    Samurai Swoosh

Default Re: Kobe Bryant: "Nobody has won more championships than me in my entire generation."

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    Lol at these losers negging me because I refuse to compare Robert Horry and Kobe Bryant. Get a life little guy..
    You didn't get all those positive reps legitimately, though

Default Re: Kobe Bryant: "Nobody has won more championships than me in my entire generation."

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23
    You didn't get all those positive reps legitimately, though

while i don't mind having the green, some dude kept pestering me to exchange reps back in the day. honestly, he had like 10 people reppin me within a week. it didn't matter one way or another to me. he thought his life would change after he received the "neon bars". unfortunately he got chased off this site in embarrassing fashion.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

True, but Shaq was the primary reason why Kobe won his first 3 rings.

Also, Kobe has shot under 41% from the field in the finals over the course of his career. 40.5% in the 2010 finals. He has definitely had his share of shooting struggles in the finals.

He has only once averaged over 30 ppg in the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by westside_baller
    True, but Shaq was the primary reason why Kobe won his first 3 rings.

Also, Kobe has shot under 41% from the field in the finals over the course of his career. 40.5% in the 2010 finals. He has definitely had his share of shooting struggles in the finals.

He has only once averaged over 30 ppg in the finals.
    And kobe was the prime reason Shaq won 3

Also u talk as if Kobe was the only player to shoot 41% in 2010. Fact of a matter is everyone on that series shot just about 6% below their avg. It was 2 teams playing battling it out defensivly

Lakers 4 life. Kobe!

And Cheap Shop Rob gets downplayed because his achievements voids Kobe's statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekindled
    not his generation, horry won 2 championships before kobe came into the league
    So Kobe was technically right, only Horry has won just as many in his same generation, something Kobe failed to mention....just like he failed to mention that he only won 3 during the same time Horry was playing and won 5....

And of course Fisher won 5....

Nice spin Kobe.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 10-05-2012 at 03:28 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    You're the one starting a new "Why Kobe is great" thread every other day.
    well.. he is great

just because someone says something doesn't mean you gotta argue against it

its like if someone says "cars go fast" one of the kobe haters would have to reply with "na theyre slow"

yall just dumb as a box of nails

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by G-Funk
    And kobe was the prime reason Shaq won 3

Also u talk as if Kobe was the only player to shoot 41% in 2010. Fact of a matter is everyone on that series shot just about 6% below their avg. It was 2 teams playing battling it out defensivly
    Shaq averaged 36 ppg in their 3 championships. I wonder who was the more important piece?

Kobe didn't shoot 40% just once in the finals, that's his career shooting percentage in the finals.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    well.. he is great

its like if someone says "cars go fast" one of the kobe haters would have to reply with "na theyre slow"

That's kg215 and his little b***h crews problem. Rolling around here acting like people have no right to their own opinion. You're right, they're all dumb as hell thinking that sh*t works. A person can only argue against facts, based on other facts. All they do MAKE SH*T UP, trying to pass it off as facts, to get you to buy into their crap. Then, b***h, cy and moan when you disagree with them, cuz they're insecure and NEED other people to agree with them to make them feel better. Pathetic bunch of spoonfed no life outside of the internet losers, who couldn't argue their way out of a speeding ticket, much less anything else
    Last edited by LakersReign; 10-05-2012 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    Just gotta love ISH logic. So...a CAREER ROLE PLAYER like Horry, is SOMEHOW now = Kobe?

You are a ****ing idiot.

Kobe is my favorite player ever. But he didn't say anything about how the titles were won, or the standing of the player. He just said about winning them.

Besides the point, Kobe won in 2002 because of the refs according to the FBI investigation into the ref scandal.

And on top of that, Horry hit more big shots than Kobe did in several of the championships that he HELPED Kobe win. Take away some of those titles without Horry hitting those shots, take them away from Kobe.

Same way Fisher hit a lot of big shots that helped Kobe win those titles to, and no mention of him.

So Kobe says, "no one won more than me". It's a clever way of Kobe being a douche bag and a dick. I'm a huge Kobe fan and I have no problem saying it.

Congrats on being a ****ing dumb ass and an arrogant douche bag.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 10-05-2012 at 03:41 AM.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    You are a ****ing idiot. Congrats on being a ****ing dumb ass and an arrogant douche bag.
    That would be you(euro), trying to say a career role player like Horry, is equal to Kobe

Last time I check the two names who lead the Spurs to those titles were Robinson and Duncan. And the name who lead the Rockets was Hakeem. Why don't you go embarrass yourself some more and posts Horry's "record breaking" stats to show how he led all those teams to those titles.

Last edited by LakersReign; 10-05-2012 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    well.. he is great

When you start threads titled "Why Kobe is the best PG of the last 10 years" you should expect people to argue. If you don't want people to disagree and argue with you, don't start stupid threads.

I've never tried to deny Kobe's greatness. I've said repeatedly I consider him a top 10 player of all-time. I only argue when you try to make ignorant arguments as to why Kobe is great.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    That would be you(euro), trying to say a career role player is equal to Kobe

Why don't you go embarrass yourself some more and posts Horry's "record breaking" stats to show how he led all those teams to those titles.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Mad as ****(euro). Nice try on the edit, but you(euro) still made yourself look stupid

Oh, and by the way, 32dayz used to say exactly the same thing and NEVER did is so, good luck with all that
    Last edited by LakersReign; 10-05-2012 at 03:52 AM.

are these haters really so dumb
    do you guys really need everything to be spelled out and explained to you?

When Kobe said "no one won more than me", it is obvious he meant winning as an essential part of the team. Shaq might be the bigger part of that 3 peat, but without Kobe, it still wasn't going to happen.

Horry? Are you guys serious? We talking about a role player

Are you guys really 3rd graders that have comprehension problems?
    What other NBA player that played an essential part of a team won more rings than Kobe?

Essential players (champions since 2000):
    Heat: Lebron, Wade, Bosh
    Lakers 09-10: Kobe, Pau, Bynum
    Spurs: Manu, Duncan, Parker
    Mavs: Dirk
    Pistons: Billup, Sheed, Ben Wallace, Prince
    Lakers: Shaq, Kobe

these are the guys that are in the discussion, who might not be the #1 in their team, but contributed a huge and vital part in their team winning the championship. who else in there won more rings?

Robert Horry, get the f out of here